Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJuR
My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip
    #3921217 - 03/15/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

So it's been about a month ago since my girlfriend decided to call it quits. We have been together for about three years and it has really devastaded me.

On a saturday night I decide to try LSD (it was my first time)
me and two good friends and my brother as a sitter were in for a HELL of a time.

about an hour after dosing I started noticing perception shifts and synesthesia.

My girlfriend was away for the weekend and we would have had a very happy valentines day ( I bought her presents she even bought presents for me. The notion of her calling me only dawned upon me after I already answered my cell phone. She said hi and she asked where I was.
I said I was with my friends and that I'd call her tomorrow. Then she asked why. And then it happend an incredible surge of energy just came out and uttered trought me saying I'm tripping my balls of in a mocking kind of way.

Well that's when the bad shit started to happen. Thought loops while my mind was plotting three million diffrent scenarios all at once.
Will she be mad? Ah no she'll understand or will she?
Doubt and chaos took over and it stayed that way for almost the entire night.
The next day She called me I was still tripping but able to have a conversation without completly being lost in the void.

During the trip I had reflected heavily upon the relationship wich was in a rough spot but in my mind it was something we could both work on. Due to depersonalisation I felt I could feel incredbile compassion for her situation. I completly understood her and wanted to tell her that she is the most beautifull thing in my life and that I wanted to be as honest and pure with her as I could be.

Well she dropped the bomb on me. Having no clue about psychedelics the ensueing hell didn't seem to end for another week or so.
That night I took the train to see her. Crying my heart out.
Still she did not understand and had no qualms in simply dismissing me.

Well that's bout a month ago. I'm stable now (the bi-polar thing has subsided) mainly becuase I've got familly I could turn to and talk to about the whole experience.

I don't know what to say. First of all never go on a trip if you've got some relationship issues going on. Second Turn OFF YOUR GODDAMN PHONE.

If only I had turned of my phone me and my girl would have broken up amicably or resolved our issues. At least the incredible mind fuck wouldn't have happend.

Well that's the story feel free to comment.

Don't tell me I'm a dumb ass cause I've been trough more pain than I would wish upon my worst enemies.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: JuR]
    #3921231 - 03/15/05 01:51 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

i feel for ya man.....ive been going through some touch times as well my friend. i know nothing anyone can say will truly help...but its nice to hear encouraging words :smile:

hang in there brother....time...time

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3921301 - 03/15/05 02:12 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

ouch.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleLoosifa
none
 User Gallery

Loc: England (South) Flag
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: Vulture]
    #3921305 - 03/15/05 02:12 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Good idea about the phone. I always turn mine off. Sorry to hear about the bad shit, hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
LURK

OfflineVampire999S
Man Of ManyAquariums
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: Loosifa]
    #3921335 - 03/15/05 02:20 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

ouch man. :frown: sorry to hear it.

If you ever want to chat about how evil some girls can be I can ramble on for hours with stories that could fill a large book.

--------------------
./configure --without-sanity --without-logic --without-regret
jaded = safe != happy
Were not familly, we are the shroomery, and to some thats thicker than blood.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3921339 - 03/15/05 02:22 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

You should always try and have all mental and/or physical problems resolved before dosing any kind of psychedelic. If you don't, you will eventually ponder over it, ad nauseum, while tripping. That shit isn't fun, at all!! :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear about your closed-minded girlfriend leaving you, man. Maybe it is for the best. These things happen for a reason and you just have to continue living and move on. Things will get better for you. You should try cid again, when you get to a happy point in your life. I hope you have a great day and may the winds be always at your back! :heart: :sun:

--------------------

:murray:

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: blissedout]
    #3921360 - 03/15/05 02:28 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

It sounds like you would be better off without her if she had no sympathy for you at all.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #3921386 - 03/15/05 02:36 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

sorry man

that really sucks.

---

2 years ago this August...I had a party here in Seattle for hempfest.
I invited a bunch of Shroomery people to come stay at my house.
And I had some of my friends over.

We all went to hempfest down on the water front of Seattle and had a great time.

We came back to my house after hempfest and dropped some shrooms.

Well my one friend Jeff, has a wife that doesn't like him hanging out with his friends...she thinks we are going to get him laid or some shit.
In other words she is an insecure biotch!~
He's tripping his balls off...and she calls him on the cell phone.
She tells him to get his ass home or she is gonna divorce his ass!!!!
He can't drive...he is way far too baked.
He starts having a really bad trip over his wife leaving him if he doesn't get home.
And he isn't suppose to go home til the next day!~
The guy is in tears...and is really messed up in the head over his wife.

Pleezr(shroomery member) and his girlfriend drive him home...since he lived down near them.
Pleezr is good people!!!!!

Moral to the story...never leave the cell phone on while tripping...or answer the phone at home.

I'd never be with a woman that wouldn't let me trip...or hang out with my friends!~
I was with one once...and she wasn't worth the headache's that she caused.

Jeff finally grew some balls...about a year ago.
He told his wife that she doesn't own him...just because they are married, doesn't mean that he can't do a few things on his own.  :thumbup:
He came up and spent the weekend right before he was shipped off to Iraq...his army national guard unit was called up to go to Iraq.
He was shot by an Iraqi several months ago :frown:...thank god he was wearing a bullet proof vest.  :smile:
He killed the Iraqi that had shot him.

Take care!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: faslimy]
    #3921388 - 03/15/05 02:36 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah, fuck her! She sends him on a bad trip and then dumps him. All because she doesn't understand one thing about acid, obviously, so she hates it. What a dumb ass! :rolleyes:

--------------------

:murray:

Edited by blissedout (03/15/05 02:36 PM)

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: blissedout]
    #3921397 - 03/15/05 02:37 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

It wont help shit, but still: I too have a girlfriend who doesnt understand why I trip or what I feel when tripping.
The problem is: Telling people what you feel will make you sound like a complete lunatic!
How about telling her, that when you are not tripping you are completely normal and thus its ok for the relationship? Thats all that matters, right? At least thats what I agreed on with my girlfriend: No spiritual bull and no tripping when shes around... :rolleyes:
I had her on the phone once too, but I just hung up :smile: I explained to her, that way too much was going on with her calling me and so hanging up was the only solution. She didnt buy it, saying "if you can take a bus whilest on shrooms and talk to your mates,you can god-damn well talk to me too." Ive tried loads of times, but no rational discussion will help.
But, if your still into her, and figured out whats wrong then still try to win her back now.Youve been together for 3 years! Two months wont change general emotions.
A trick would maybe also be, to ask her if she loves you how you are in the moment whilest asking her the question. If she saiys "yes, but your a druggie" counter with the "well that doesnt make a differance when im with you"-thing.
Thumbs-crossed!
Good luck! and if youve got something on your mind, or even just wanna cry, we are all here for you!

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Invisibleslowburner
Victrola

Loc: Castlevania
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: faslimy]
    #3921404 - 03/15/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I was in your same shoes once, tripping (though not for my first time) and having my partner give me call...  They were not happy, and sure as hell werent very forgiving in any manner either. 

rule #1: Do not talk about Fight Club

rule #2: Turn that phone off when tripping!

(rule #2 is infinitely more important than rule#1!!)

I am glad you are feeling better about the situation though, you just need to remember that everything happens for a reason... And then build yourself up from that experience in a positive light.

:heart:

--------------------
Spiral Dancer

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: slowburner]
    #3921445 - 03/15/05 02:47 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

It really seems like it was out of your power to have foreseen something like that. Condolenes man. I've been in quite a similar situation.

Last day of school I ate a gram of mushrooms (or maybe two, who knows) and it was just going to be chill, like a really good stone. But my girlfriend whom I had a flawless relationship for over a year decided to be like other teen girls and pull some drama out of her ass.. She kept avoiding me and saying "Oh my god don't do this", as if we were some sort of stupid teen couple. It totally wrecked me. I had complete ego destruction on the last day of school which was supposed to be a joyous occaision. I ended up skating to a homie spot where I pretty much used to live, but kids came there and decided to party while all my friends were skating. I got a nasty sun stroke and the worst migrane ever. My girlfriend partied with her friends and decided that she would try her hardest to make her hatred for me evident. The fucking god damn whore knew I was tripping bad and was completely conceited. Dumped her a couple months later, but the whole relationship and bad trip turned out to be one of the best learning experiences of my life and I wouldn't want it any other way.

And that's good you're looking at things differently. I think you handled your situation completely rationally and maturely. Now I always try to learn from my bad trips and general life experiences. It just makes sense to do so! :heart:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineJROS14
Protege
Loc: SF, CA
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: browndustin]
    #3921661 - 03/15/05 03:45 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

i once had a bad trip on weed (yea, weed!) because a gf of mine called me up while i was stoned and confessed she had cheated on me, and if i had been sober i dont think i even would have cried (i'm just not the type that cries very easily) but for some reason it felt like the sadness overtook me and i just bawled for like 20 minutes. And then i started to freak out a little and i was hearing these things repeating over and over again in my head (not something i was saying but i was just hearing things) and it scared me a bit. and then i turned on the tv to get my mind off of it but it being 4 am and my roommate being asleep, he got pissed at me and that made it worse. Oh well, im over it. but that was the only time i could ever say i really had a bad weed trip.

--------------------
**GRoUP HUG**

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #3921763 - 03/15/05 04:05 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I love your avatar.

OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3921945 - 03/15/05 04:51 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I used to always get in myself or friends in bad situations answering the cell phone while tripping. I would leave my phone on just in case and would plan on not answering it if it was someone i didn't need to talk to at the time. However, sometimes i would be tripping really hard and someone would call from a number i didnt know and being that i was tripping i would get excited and be like ooo a surprise i wonder who it is im going to answer it to find out.

One occasion it was my friends girlfriend all upset cause he wasn't answering his phone cause he had turned it off to trip. He was pretty pissed i answered the phone but his gf was cool with tripping he just didnt feel like talking to her at the time.

Another occasion me and a friend had ate probally about 40 dehydrated caps and i was just about to my peak when i answered the phone it was my grandma. Whoa i dont even remember what i said but luckily she is really old and you can pretty much get through a conversation with her by responding with uh huh, yes, no, ok.

there were a few more incidents i wont mention but i've learned no more surprises no answering unidentified numbers

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: Gainer]
    #11662713 - 12/16/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Your brother should be fired as trip sitter if he let you have your cell phone on during first trip.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

InvisibleP-O
#AnyoneButHarper
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11662760 - 12/16/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

JuR said:
Turn OFF YOUR GODDAMN PHONE.

qft!

many people learn this the hard way!

sorry to hear bout that situation, but everything happens for a reason (even the bad stuff)

OfflineVibes
Good Vibes
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: P-O]
    #11662765 - 12/16/09 02:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Keeping your phone on is not something recommended while tripping. Many have learned this the hard way.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Good Vibes:mushroom2:

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: tak]
    #11662767 - 12/16/09 02:54 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Haha, I wonder if they got back together after almost 5 YEARS!!

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

OfflineMet
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandie, France Flag
Re: My girlfriend dumped me during an LSD trip [Re: tak]
    #11662771 - 12/16/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

I gotta say, I get the point that you should have emotional issues resolved and all, but my last acid trip I was with one of my best friends and a girl he'd been messing around with, who I was completely smitten with at the time (may still be, who knows.) and I had a great trip.

I've never had a bad trip, I think I'm overdue for one. :frown:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies