Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Is MDMA legal anywhere?
    #3912461 - 03/13/05 05:03 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

MDMA is great stuff.

Are there any countries where its legal and you can purchase the pure chemical?

If you owned your own island would you be able to legally synth lovely chems such as MDMA and LSD?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: Ego Death]
    #3912547 - 03/13/05 05:24 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

No you wouldn't because you would be governed by whatever country owns that island (or international laws). No land is free from laws, and that person can't create or disobey laws without consequences (unless your one of those sultans in Arabia or some other person in power). I'm pretty sure MDMA is illegal everywhere, same with LSD (I'm positive LSD is, and about 99% on MDMA).

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: theocean06]
    #3912735 - 03/13/05 06:14 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

It's not sold over the counter anywhere but even though schedules are much differnt in Canada, if schedule III's were just as easy to obtain in Canada as they were in US, they damn, I could probably get a script for it.
Laws of MDMA on Erowid: ttp://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_law.shtml
It doesnt list every country but you would assume they would point out if it was legal to possess without any kind of authorization in any other country. Im sure its monitored very well in Canada for I havent heard of any X being run through the candadin border like Coke is through the Mexican one. THe canadian border isnt even that HOT! All the X In florida comes to port from overseas Europe/Holland where it's not as enforced and the gov't probably has a hand in the trade.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3917413 - 03/14/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

That sucks!!!

Outlawed by an entire planet!  This is not right. :shake:

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: Ego Death]
    #3917448 - 03/14/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Well if you bought your own island, and owned it entirely, I don't see how other countries could impose their laws on it, unless you began smuggling drugs into other countries.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: dblaney]
    #3917539 - 03/14/05 07:23 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Well if that was the case (above) then the usa would be imposing their laws on other countries....oh wait....they're already doing that, nevermind. heh

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Offlinetheocean06

Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: dblaney]
    #3917565 - 03/14/05 07:28 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Because when you buy land, your not creating your own country. To create and enforce your very own laws and no one else's on that island, you have to basically create a new nation (of your own). I'm pretty sure you still have to follow international law. If it really was this easy, don't you think someone would have done it already and have a huge lab creating any and every drug that person pleases and export it.

I hope I'm not way off here, but if I am, someone correct me.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #3917734 - 03/14/05 08:01 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

theocean06, You are both right and wrong!

You would have to create your own county, and it can be done. From there you would have to define your government, your currency (backed by something), and your laws. International law is based on treaties, If you do not sign then you do not have to abide by them.

Once your country is set up you can open diplomatic relations with the US and declare your embassy as well as your diplomatic pouches (Cars, plains, etc) Then so long as you are on your embassy grounds or in a diplomatic pouch you are effectively in your own country and immune from US law.

Now a small island, Say 13 miles long with a source of water and an air strip (Just to get started) runs around 20 to 30 million dollars. Then there is setup costs, etc.

Now getting it and setting it up is one thing, defending it is a whole new ball game. When the US decides to force you to stop, and invades/takes over your country, how are you going to stop it?

There are also trade embargo's that can be enforced, Countries can stop people from visiting your island, both political and financial pressure can be put on your country, in an attempt to force you to stop. On top of this the world banking system (yes, Switzerland is included) will not accept money that comes from known drug sources.

For more information check out the following about the nation of Sealand.

http://www.sealandgov.com/history.html

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: Cyber]
    #3917797 - 03/14/05 08:12 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Ya I know all about Sealand...but lets just say that island or fortress (watever you wanna call it) was an LSD/MDMA manufacturer instead of an offshore server. Do you really think Europe and the US would let that slide?

Offlinetheocean06

#3917833 - 03/14/05 08:18 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

I guess if you could keep it extremely secret, you would be OK.  Once word got out that the purpose of that island was for the production of a drug(s), the US would most likely...

:machinegun:

Thanks for clarifying that Cyber :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3918076 - 03/14/05 08:51 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Well I mean to me it would sound ideal to just make your own little island-nation in the middle of the ocean somewhere, and just do whatever the hell you please there, of course within some moral limits, and of course not interferring with other nations. :grin:

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #3918259 - 03/14/05 09:14 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

PsillyNilly said:
Ya I know all about Sealand...but lets just say that island or fortress (watever you wanna call it) was an LSD/MDMA manufacturer instead of an offshore server.  Do you really think Europe and the US would let that slide?

Sealand was an example of some one creating a country with there own laws.

That was the point of having to defend the island. Now think on this one. The US decided to stop you, as such they bomb the shit out of your little island and take it over. You serenader and sign treaties that make drugs illegal on your island. Then you apply to the US for "Reconstruction" and get some of the billions that the US is giving away. You rebuild your island better than it was before. From time to time you arrest some one for drug trafficking, but for the most part your look the other way (at least for those that are paying you). You pocket the money from the US as well as the bribe money from the lab owners. All the time putting on a good show to make it look like you are upholding your end of the treaty. :wink:

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? *DELETED* [Re: theocean06]
    #3921648 - 03/15/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Is MDMA legal anywhere? [Re: nothing]
    #3922593 - 03/15/05 07:29 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I dont think they would destroy the island or raid it but Im sure once any vessel got into national waters, the navy or coast guard would just troll it until it got into US protected territory where a squad would be waiting to tear the boat apart.

Offlinetheocean06

#3926510 - 03/16/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

We are in Columbia fighting that drug war, why wouldn't the US do the same when you make a nation who sole purpose is to make drugs. They aren't going to look at you like England or Bolivia, you would just be some insignificant nation that would require no effort to take over. I think once news got to the US about such an island, they would certainly take action.

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3927060 - 03/16/05 06:15 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Good point, but there are massive amounts of Cocaine and other drugs being smuggled into the US from Colombia. The theoretical island would probably be self-sufficient and would not be exporting illegal substances.

Would the US still conquer them?

I could see good arguments for yes and no.

--------------------

- John Mayer

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom