Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Passing out from Pot
    #3906640 - 03/12/05 10:53 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

The last few times I've smoked weed, I've gotten really light-headed and passed out for a bit. I always feel fine when I come to, but what the fuck causes it? Is it the lowering of blood pressure or should I stay away from weed because of this?

I figure it's a combination of dehydration, hunger and low blood pressure since it usually happens when I haven't eaten for a while.

I mean, I did this last night but that was primarily due to the fact that I hadn't smoked since August and took 2 vicodin.

And people wonder why I rarely smoke... I tell everyone I'm a lightweight and they underestimate just how big of a lightweight I truly am :laugh:
Have you ever passed out from being too stoned?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (03/12/05 10:53 AM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: mantis]
    #3906661 - 03/12/05 10:58 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I havent acctually passed out , but id have to say ive felt like it a couple times.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #3906662 - 03/12/05 10:58 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I've had times where I've been really stoned late into the night, and my brain has said 'no fuck you, I'm gonna turn off now', and it's just a matter of time before I pass out.

But that may have been because I have sleep problems.

Did this happen during the day or night?

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3906701 - 03/12/05 11:03 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Night... so I was tired and I had 2 vicodin in my system :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleFocker
I Fucking hateCanada
    #3906750 - 03/12/05 11:15 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I was at my boys house getting a huge tatto on my arm he also has a shop well I smoked 4 bones I could bearley role them the ends of the papper barley tutched well I coulden't see for like 4 minnuts but after that took another hit and finnushed the tat another time i smoked some shawg and past out for like a minnute todaley out i fell down and everything dam do I love good old merry jane

Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: Focker]
    #3906772 - 03/12/05 11:19 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I don't pass out, but I get really tired if I smoke during the day. And I always end up taking a nap and wake up 1 hour later and feeling amazing. When I wake up I'm still high so i turn on a movie or t.v.

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
    #3906813 - 03/12/05 11:29 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I've never passed out from the stuff but I've seen one of my friends pass out after a bong rip before. We were in a kitchen at the time and he cracked his head open on the tiled floor!  :shocked:

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3906838 - 03/12/05 11:35 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have low blodd pressure in general and if i smoke enough and havent ate very much i get very lightheaded. Ive hit the floor a few times.

Marijauna dialtes yer blood vessles some what is the reason this happens i believe.

Vicodins prolly definatly make it worse.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineCrass
Explorer of theMind

#3906902 - 03/12/05 11:55 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I pass out, but in more of a "im going to bed" sense.

Invisiblephalloidin

#3906968 - 03/12/05 12:08 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I passed out once after watching a movie at a theater. We had smoked up before the movie, but I was pretty much fine by the end of the movie. We were chilling outside the theater when I started to get really lightheaded and spaced out. Next thing I knew I was on the ground. Luckily I didn't hurt myself. My friends said I fell very gracefully. I collapsed on my knees and then fell back. I think it was from being malnurished. Never happened again.

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #3907006 - 03/12/05 12:14 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

about 9 years ago, a friend of mine passed out after smoking and thought he saw god.

he turned from an evil-doer to a super christian overnight.
then, he became a missionary and moved to africa.
he just came back to the states a few weeks ago.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3907374 - 03/12/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Back when I used to do aderall I passed out one night while taking a piss at my friend's house. Since the aderall makes you not hungry at all, I had barely eaten all day. We had smoked an eighth blunt a few hours earlier, but I wasn't stoned any more and wasn't buzzing from the aderall either. When I passed out it really felt a lot like a short, not as intense DMT trip.

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: DNKYD]
    #3907855 - 03/12/05 03:04 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

my frend smoked kb,meaning kind bud and at the end of the night he passed out

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: unearth]
    #3908010 - 03/12/05 03:45 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I was toking on my 3" spoon a few years back... smoked 3 bowls real fast, cause it's so small... i walk back inside, and down the hall to my room...as i get to my room, i start getting lightheaded. i walk into my room, start passing out, so i try to stabilize myself on my bookshelf..but i miss, pass out and fall into my 6' tall bookcase, clipped my lip and my chin right on a shelf, and on top of that the whole thing fell on me. just from smoking too fast, i guess.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: lackobreath]
    #3908079 - 03/12/05 04:11 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I've passed out from pot before, and one time I smoked so much I puked(ahhhh youth). It's not uncommon. I used to be a "lightweight" too, but I've since built up quite a tolerance. When you smoke with friends only take what you need to get high man, dont let them call you a pussy for knowing when to stop thats fucked up. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3908430 - 03/12/05 05:27 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

i was really drunk and smoked, then i passed out. it was mostly the alcohol though. the marijuana really intensified the effects though.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: TODAY]
    #3908865 - 03/12/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

SWIM can pass out from combining alcohol with pot and then coming down off of both. SWIM passed out was when SWIM ate 3g of pot.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: JoeChip]
    #3909042 - 03/12/05 08:06 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I find passing out from pot for me, is more like being unable to not go to sleep. Sometimes I just get too fucking stoned and tired to not sleep.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Passing out from Pot [Re: Heffy]
    #3909155 - 03/12/05 08:30 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have passed out in the sense of taking a bong rip and falling to my knees, My dad once took a toke and fell backwards onto a scrap piece of wood in his workshop and cut his back up real good. When I pass out, the first thing to go is my vision, sometimes you realize that it is happening and try to control your body and bring yourself out of it.

I also remember one time I was at a party and people were doing blades of bubble and I got offered a toke. We were using a coke bottle with ice in it for a hooter, so I took a huge toke and felt my head get real light. I didnt fall onto the floor, thank god, I just stood there trying to keep my balance :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineMagillaGorilla
Cosmic Ape
Male

Loc: BC, Canada
    #3909841 - 03/12/05 11:24 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have passed out twice from pot, though both times was after a large hotknife of very very strong oil.

The first time I was in my friend's basement, and we had already passed the blade around once. We were pretty stoned already, but another hoot was loaded up and handed to me, so I decided to smoke it. The last thing I remember, was seeing the smoke explode off the knife; next thing I knew, my friend's brother was hoisting me off the floor. He told me that I had fallen over, hit my head on his gun-rack, and started twitching and making noises... Pretty sure I had a mild concussion that night, since I kept pukeing and wanting to go to sleep (which I didn't).

The second time was about 7 months later, but wasn't as bad since I didn't hit my head on the way down that time, just fell out the door onto the porch.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale