Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i got talked into making $120 tonight in a few minutes
    #3905835 - 03/12/05 03:49 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

there was a hail/snowstrom that came down on sw chicago really suddenyl\

everyone was in a ditch, my buddy
(sho does tows for the police) straight up told me where his next tow was and let me take it, i make $50 on it :0 hw would have only makde about 20 or so, so i got him an 18 of budwiser select :smile:

then since iw as out i found a saturn in a ditch and pulled it out for $70! what a good deal for me. i have had tow straps in the back of my jeep for a few months now and finally got to use em! not too shabby, if only there was eonugh snow for me to plow....

but the nice thing is the cops were stopping traffic for me and helping me out on the tows as much as they could :smile:

one of em came up to me while i hooking up the saturn, and guided me through the process which was nice :smile: good karma with the 5-0 which will be nice considering that the town i was towing in gave me 2 tickets last week that i have to go to court for

well im just kind of rambling on here, but im happy i made some money so i can pay my $300 fine in milwaukee and escape the peril of loosing my license to my dumbass mistakes again...

i think im going to go sit in my car in my garage and listem to music, smoke some weed and drink.

peace

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
Re: i got talked into making $120 tonight in a few minutes [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3905845 - 03/12/05 03:57 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:

i think im going to go sit in my car in my garage and listem to music, smoke some weed and drink.

peace

:thumbup: Wish I had some other shroomerites to hang out with.  I've been up all night, nearly six am, I just ran out of beer and I'm pretty bored. lol

Fight Club playing for the god knows how manyeth time in the background while I waste time here.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3906267 - 03/12/05 09:16 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Awesome man. That was probably a really fun night, spontaneous times like that are really awesome. AND you got paid for it, AND you teamed with the po-po's.

cops can be pretty cool people at times.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

OfflineTomatadunothing
Stranger

Re: i got talked into making $120 tonight in a few minutes [Re: Edge]
    #3906825 - 03/12/05 11:31 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Yeah they can even act like human beings ocassionally.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: i got talked into making $120 tonight in a few minutes [Re: Tomatadunothing]
    #3906854 - 03/12/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

:smile: awesome man!

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i got talked into making $120 tonight in a few minutes [Re: Vulture]
    #3907372 - 03/12/05 01:30 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

yeah im slowly builsing points with the police, on haloween i went with my buddy and we pulled out a stuck county cop out of some pea gravel behind a school, they said we had amnstey in cook county :smile: probably not all of it thogh... haha

but now im in with some of the town cops, like i was doing them a favor and all...

shit plus im an eagle scout which is hella brownie points, hopefully ill stop getting tickets!

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3907415 - 03/12/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

zippoz-

me too...

make sure you dont have your engine on in the garage.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i got talked into making $120 tonight in a few minutes [Re: Jim]
    #3907847 - 03/12/05 03:01 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

haha i kept the fumes clear :smile:

awesome to ses another eagle scout in the  house :smile:

you can probably apreciate this, im lashing togeather a tower, and building a town of natural shantys out in the forest preserves by my house using all of the poineering stuff i learned in scouts :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder