Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
DO I HAVE CONTAMINATION?????
    #390097 - 09/10/01 09:00 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

PLEASE HELP A NEWBIE OUT! I INOCULATED 10 JARS 7 DAYS AGO USING PF TEK. I AM STORING THE JARS WITH THE TIN FOIL STILL OVER THE LIDS AND IN THE BOX THE JARS CAME IN. I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING THE GROWTH ABOUT EVERY OTHER DAY OR SO. IN SOME OF THE JARS THEY ARE ABOUT 25% COLONIZED WITH A BEAUTIFUL SNOW WHITE FUZZY BLANKET, BUT IN ABOUT 4 OF THE JARS IT IS NOT PURE WHITE, THERE'S KINDA THIS BROWNISH YELLOW, TAN COLOR MIXED IN BUT ONLY WITH THE WHITE PART NOT ANY WHERE ELSE IN THE SUBSRTRATE. THIS IS MY VERY FIRST BATCH OF SHROOMS AND I'M NOT SURE IF THIS IS CONTAMINATION OR NOT. IF IT IS I WANT TO THROW THEM OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SO I DON'T RISK INFECTING MY OTHER JARS. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T WANT TO CHUNK SOME PERFECTLY GOOD JARS. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE????

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: DO I HAVE CONTAMINATION????? [Re: XAZIA]
    #390100 - 09/10/01 09:03 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like those ones are indeed contaminated.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
    #390107 - 09/10/01 09:15 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

It not a contam. It "water damage".

OfflineDeathCapChick
journeyman
Loc: State of Euphoria, USA
    #390125 - 09/10/01 09:53 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

First, i'd seperate good jars from iffy jars. Second, i'd wait another week. If brown turns green, red or black its contams, Also, you could sniff jar, if it smells cheezy or yucky, its contams. A jar should smell 'grainy' a light smell with a hint of sweetnees as a topnote. Smell a bag of wheat and get a good idea of grainy smell.
It is posssible you contaminated at some point, after sterilization, usuallt a dirty needle will give you some good /some dirty jars. It happens to the best of us. But seperate those jars!
-DCC

If your going to dine with the Devil, bring a long spoon.

--------------------
...And the Eyes of the World are watching you now...watching you now...
-P. Gabriel

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag