Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMidbackMan
meow!

my first ever trip report (2c-i)
    #3876447 - 03/06/05 08:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Never b4 written about my trips. Thought I'd share this with peoples. It's probably not as detailed as it could be, but I'm a bad writer.

Girlfriend(10:46:41 AM): if you are awake around 3ish... you wanna grab lunch or something? and I think I am going to hit up a small cafe for a drink and maybe some soup... want in?

3:00PM: Start of shift; swallowed 20mg of 2c-i and went out to eat. Ate antipasto & went home to relax and hopefully feel effects of drug kick in.

3:30PM-4:00PM: Cleaned bathroom tub. I felt stomach-sick. I think I ate some soft scrub. The drug was kicking in. I had a bit of nausea and wanted to puke. I tried to force myself, but failed. I didn't have too much food in me, actually, so there probably wasn't much to puke. It just seemingly upset my stomach. I opened my window and laid down to try to feel better, but the cold air got to me and I had to close it again. I eventually felt better.

4:45PM: The shadows on the wall are NOT being caused by something moving outside. It appears I am hallucinating. The walls are "breathing". Funfun. It's quite a trip to watch. I close my eyes and I can see patterns.

I talk to some people online, and my girlfriend says something really nice to me to make me feel good, because I was basically in a bad mood that day otherwise. What normally would have just been an "auh, that's nice of you." moment almost made me cry with happiness. I know it is the drug. I am not emotional without it.

I am spending a lot of time on my computer today, which is fine for me, because there's lots of colors on my screen. Except, the colors keep changing. Yellow turns into green and pictures are warping.

5:00PM: I am relaxing on my bed and enjoying watching full-on hallucinations. I feel completely mellow and good. I attribute that feeling to some soft music I am playing in the background. What I like most about this drug is that whatever mood I set and try to create comes out in me ten fold while on this drug.

So, for instance, while I am listening to chill music and laying on my bed, I feel as if I'd been asleep and was just woken up and in a comfy bed, writhing around, just enjoying the feel of the sheets. Although I technically AM doing exactly that, that's what it is best described as when I am in a relaxed state: a fresh morning. That feeling you get when you stretch? I have that all over my body right now. It's a bit like a body warmth/vibration. Not quite "the shakes", though.

I would say that my mental focus at this point is of the people I am communicating with, and how much I am absolutely happy to know them and be with them. I can think of nothing else but the pure bliss of my social connections and friendships. If I didn't have anyone to talk to right now, who knows what I would be thinking. Perhaps if I were depressed still, it would be an effect towards that (only stronger).

5:30PM: I am feeling slightly manic. It's not a bad feeling, though, but I am trying on all of my shirts, just to see if they still fit me. I got the idea in my head that I had recently lost a lot of weight and I had wanted to get new clothes and find out what I could throw out/put aside, so on an impulse, I tried everything on now. Having done this drug before, I've noticed that impulse and manic behavior is definitely one of its primary functions.

Immediately after I completed my impulse-induced task, I decided to go badk to laying down because I wanted to enjoy my trip again and go back to feeling and watching things. I believe at some point, I compared the feeling to being "better than masturbation".

I had to go to the bathroom to take a piss. i got up, found my way to the bathroom with ease and sat on the can. However, although while on 2c-i one is generally able to function quite fully, this time I could not completely release my bladder. I did pee easily and without pain, but I kept squeezing and releasing rather erratically. I believe now it is working to a stronger effect and I am now peaking, as my vibration/body warmth has become more intense and is causing the piss-problem.

6:00PM: I took a call for a roommate, and had to get a piece of paper. My mental capacity at this point has slowed down quite a bit. Brain cells dying? I don't know the cause, but I would stop and gaze for quite a bit, and it took me a good minute or two just to remember that i wanted paper and a pen. When I got a pen, I grabbed a sharpie, and the black area of it under the cap (not the ink part itself) felt wet. It was just smooth, dry plastic.

6:20PM: I was given a mango - pre-cut, because I didn't feel capable of handling a knife, or didn't want to try, at least. It was incredibly good. I enjoy the taste of mangos regardless, but (while on 2c-i) it was quite incredible. The taste of it was so sweet and succulent. I savored every single bite of it down to the pit, which eventually slid out of my hands.

6:30PM: After my consumption of the mango, I suddenly have the urge to go back on my computer. While I am there, I start typing massive amounts of thought-processes, and things that I am thinking into my journals and to people. This drug is really making my brain go a mile a minute, which is odd, since only a little while earlier I could not think enough to get a piece of paper.

People are doing things nearby, and I have found that my attention towards anything of interest causes me to be intentive to an almost annoying degree. Annoying to others, not to myself, who had to get his face three inches from someone who was trying to hook up some plumbing.

8:40PM: I am still tripping face, and seeing really cool hallucinations. Waving my hand in front of my face with a light foreground is cool to look at. My computer cursor makes interesting trails through text.

It is incredible how quickly I can adjust from a social interaction to completely hallucinating. But once you have either feeling down, it's all you feel/notice until you switch off. I don't know what I like better, the socialness of this drug or the amazingly vivid hallucinogenic trips, but both are incredible. Either way, the pins and needles-like effect is an interesting feeling I get throughout the whole thing and I like it a lot.

9:00PM: I decided to try to function a bit more, so I did some heavy lifting and brought some trash to my dumpster down a few flights of stairs and around my building. The bags were heavy, and I strained myself a bit, but I did not have a problem. My muscles should have been a little tired by the time I got done, but I did not feel any aches. I realized after that I was getting the onset of a slight headache, but could only feel the chill in my head, and absolutely no pain.

I went out to get alcohol (not for me, of course) and was able to multi-task by being on the phone and purchasing said drinks at the same time. The ATM is no problem, and like I said, functioning on this drug is simple, but when my tab for the liquor came up to $37 and some random amount of change, I handed the clerk $40 and did not check my change. I usually do, but it slipped my mind. I am still a bit slow and careless. I also randomly handed a homeless street walker everything in my right pocket, which included one of my roommates' drink-money. Oh well. I realized I was doing it, but didn't care.

Girlfriend (4:27:39 PM): that's what you get for doing drugs in the middle of a thursday.

The temperature outside (cold) is no longer a bother to me.

11:00PM: I am at work at this point. Night shift. Funfun. The man I relieved thought I was acting weird and wondered if I "was on crack". The trip has been lost at this point, but I am still feeling "edgy" and still have a slight adrenaline-like rush, or maybe it is best described as having had too much caffeine. Social + jumping around a lot.

12:00AM: I feel over-stuffed. I haven't eaten since the mango, but I am absolutely not hungry. I know it is the drug, because I am usually starving at this point, so I eat some lo mein I acquired earlier. I ate the entire take-out box of it, and didn't feel any different afterwards. I had already felt full, and since I wasn't, I couldn't feel any more full, I figured. That was true. 2c-i could be sold as a diet pill. Like I said though, I ate anyway, simply because I felt that I needed to eat for the sake of health.

3:00AM: The drug will no longer sustain me and the combination of that and my boring job - I am feeling tired, finally. I maintain, though.

8:00AM: I get home from work. I am able to stay away, because I am most likely over-tired. It has been a long, long day. I could stay awake longer if I remained active, but I have work again later, so I decide to sleep.

[/end report]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrin
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: my first ever trip report (2c-i) [Re: MidbackMan]
    #3876551 - 03/06/05 09:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i hate that over-tired feeling after some trips and you just cant sleep, feels hollowed out, especially when you have to work that night(i work night shift too)

--------------------

InvisibleMidbackMan
meow!

Re: my first ever trip report (2c-i) [Re: krin]
    #3876951 - 03/06/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Me too, absolutely. I hate that feeling. But if i didn't have to work pretty much every night, i'd never try to get any sleep. I'd just stay up until I fell down.

OfflineQuankus
keep a dreamjournal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Benicia, CA and Monterey ...
    #3878898 - 03/06/05 05:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well written trip report. i still dont know what 2c-i is, but that was worth the read.

--------------------

CyanoFriscosa

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: my first ever trip report (2c-i) [Re: Quankus]
    #3879413 - 03/06/05 07:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3879473 - 03/06/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nice trip report, I don't think I would have tripped if I had to work that night, but good report nonetheless.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleMidbackMan
meow!

Re: my first ever trip report (2c-i) [Re: gdman]
    #3883358 - 03/07/05 03:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Y'know, that's exactly what my mom told me. Lol.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3883419 - 03/07/05 04:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hehe mother knows best, sometimes, (cool mom too) I don't know how you feel after a long trip but I feel like doing nothing but relaxing :smile:  :spliff:. Good report though, glad you enjoyed yourself.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3886442 - 03/08/05 08:31 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Cool trip report...mine wasn't as detailed.
You get 5 mushies from me. :smile:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals