Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesanta55709
Stranger
Poppy Questions
    #3863869 - 03/03/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I am interested in growing some poppies this season
and I have a few questions.

The seeds I have are bought from sam's club or something.
I know that some store bought seeds are good and some aren't.
The ones I have say wixon fontarome inc. and flavour shaker on them.

Does anyone know about these seeds?

Is it dangerous if these happen to be the
low morphine poppies or a different type of poppy?

I would like to make a smokable product. I have heard of people just slicing the pods and drying the latex to smoke without doing any kind of simmering or filtering. Is that ok?

And my last question is what devices should be used to smoke opium?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Poppy Questions [Re: santa55709]
    #3865451 - 03/03/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

well, you are better off ordering from a high quality source which sells poppies that are of high alkoloid content. enthobotanicals.com or something.

you may get shit if you grow out store bought crap, probably not worth the time.

you can smoke unfiltered opium, hell i would. but its easy to purify, pretty much add opium latex to boiling water and strain with a silk screen, then slowly simmer off the water over low and you got a purer (water) opium. this is the first step in the process when they make heroin (fuck that stuff, by the way)

you can smoke O outta anything, but vaporize it and don't burn it (indirect flame)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck