Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblesporechase13
journeyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Pergatory
Colinizing Jars?
    #383872 - 09/02/01 09:37 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Simple? I have 10 pf jars colinizing.IT has been 21 days and,they are only 2/3 of the way there.(colinized)I just wonderd if this sounds like a normal time frame or slow.They are at a constant 80 to 85deg.I used a three hole inoc.on jar lids and,was a little light on spore juice. I used the EQ.strain .

Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods....

--------------------
Why did I eat to many,now I have falling and I cant get up.For now I have seen both heaven and,hell.Come with me and,eat flesh of the gods.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Colinizing Jars? [Re: sporechase13]
    #383875 - 09/02/01 09:49 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

If your using pint jars this sounds about right but if you used 1/2 pint jars it sounds alittle slow. Are they getting enough gas exchange? Maybe it was because you were alittle light on the "juice". If they are pints turn em upside down and let the cake settle to the top of the jar (now the bottom).

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale