Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Mescaline?
    #3822679 - 02/23/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Kind of new to this forum...

Well, i was thinking about growing something that contains Mescaline(sp?) but i don't know to much about the drug itsself. I was going to grow some cacti, I have to read a bit more about growing cacti before I begin, but i was just wondering if anyone had any stories about mescaline or any good info. or any useful links and what's best to take it with, ect ect. I apoligize if shit's asked like this a lot and you guys hate it :smirk:, well, i'ma go read up on cult. and about the drug, well thankx for any input :thumbup:

-Gnostic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Mescaline? [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3822694 - 02/23/05 02:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

LOL, just realized that i'm probably in the wrong forum :smirk:,

lovely

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: Mescaline? [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3822710 - 02/23/05 02:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

First off, I suggest reading up on Erowid

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline.shtml

That should answer most of your general questions.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Mescaline? [Re: theocean06]
    #3823397 - 02/23/05 04:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mescaline seems like this earthly heat, like the heat from the center of the earth that overwhelms your body in waves of melting. I always feel like the visuals are like the bonds of shape and colour, that hold things in their familiar form, are also melted by this heat so the colors and textures below start poking out. Your heart is racing, and your body feels hot, but everywhere there is this peacefull space, like your boundaries are melted. You start to become like the pulsing lights of a deep water jellyfish, except cartoonish in a strange mickey mouse kind of way. Every time I feel a layer, a boundry in my mind, melt away I feel shock and surprise, like I am finding myself floating suspended in space.

In broader terms mescaline is a drug that last a long time, takes 2-3 hours to peak (you won't feel anything for at least 1-2 hours) and has long lasting after effects. It is mostly a body/visual trip, so it doesn't mess with your ability to think that much. But it is also very subconscious, so alot of the time you might notice that you weren't thinking AT ALL, just being overwhelmed by the waves. Others have said it is a very sober or calm trip. The body high feels a little like alcohol at first, and you get really euphoric. It feels ALOT like rolling, without the tingling body rushes and seratonin bliss. I found it very similar in some ways to MDA, but less speedy. As the mescaline takes you farther and farther away it does it in a very gentle way, that you won't really realize how high you are getting, and even if you feel you are about to be absorbed into the void, it will seem ok. This world will no longer matter.

Time dilation is very apparent. It doesn't take long till it feels like all increments of time are exactly the same. An hour passing feels like a minute passing. Sort of like awareness is water and your thoughts are the locks of a dam that hold them seperate. These locks release and the water all flows together into the river. But at the same time, you can follow normal time if you want to. It's like you can get lost in the space between moments, or tune back into the normal sober flow. This focus ability also makes it possible to hold conversations with people, and ground yourself by talking if you need to. At higher doses, this is harder, but usually you can get back to baseline thinking if you need to.

The comeup is pretty nice that it is so slow, but it can give you extra time to be anxious. On mescaline I see alot of lines interweaving, paisly patterns, and subtle morphing. At normal doses you shouldn't see anything really outlandish or weird. All the hallucinations seem very controlled and grounded in reality, even if everything is flowing like liquid and you are seeing ghost objects flash out of place.

That's my experience.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Mescaline? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3823407 - 02/23/05 04:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What size dose do you usually take to get those effects, Divided? I have my first mescaline trip coming up.

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Mescaline? [Re: MOTH]
    #3823441 - 02/23/05 05:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The dose that got me to that level was around 33 grams of dried Peruvian Torch. 25-35 grams will put you in the ball park. Higher than 35 seems like it would last FOREVER. I have also gotten pretty close by combining a smaller dose of mescaline with MDA, but that gets really speedy and the body high is super INTENSE. I like mescaline better by itself.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies