Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelivefood
shroomer
trip levels?
    #3819271 - 02/22/05 08:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey,
i took about six grams of shrooms today and wandered around to some of my classes. i reached a level 3 trip the walls started to breathe with me and when i looked at the grain of my desk it would form shapes and interesting patterns. for anyone out there that has experienced a level 5 trip: how many shrooms did you take to reach it? thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
Re: trip levels? [Re: livefood]
    #3819538 - 02/22/05 09:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow sounds like some shitty shrooms, 6 gs would have me zonked out inside my head for a little while.

--------------------
Shine On,           

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3819727 - 02/22/05 09:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

6 grams of good mushrooms should really get you going, though i don't really like the whole "trip level" system. Everyone is different, next time I would not go to school tripping, I don't know why people go to class while on mushrooms. I cannot I cannot see how that can possibly be enjoyable. Use mushrooms only in z good, comfortable setting.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
    #3820518 - 02/23/05 12:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

livefood said:
hey,
i took about six grams of shrooms today and wandered around to some of my classes.  i reached a level 3 trip the walls started to breathe with me and when i looked at the grain of my desk it would form shapes and interesting patterns.  for anyone out there that has experienced a level 5 trip: how many shrooms did you take to reach it? thanks

Well, I can't give you an exact number of grams to take to reach level 5. What I can give you is some of my insight though...

"Level 5"..*laughs* the whole concept of levels seems sort of funny to me now. I used to treat mushrooms like a pharm drug. Dosing carefully and planning and trying to control the trip.

May I assume your rather new to mushroom? If so start slowly and build your way up. Treat it with respect...

I'd like to tell you that dose is irrelevant, but that's not really what your seeking. One day you'll discover it for yourself, and on that day you'll be able to "trip" as hard as you want  :smile:

Untill then, I'd say just waiting a whille (untill you can integrate and assimilate the information that the mushroom has imparted)...usually that means a month for me, somtimes less. It just depends on your comfort level. I'll warn you though--they WILL loose their magic if you consume them to regularly.

Keep up the journey...each time you open a new door you'll discover two more. LOL, it's a bitch ain't it? I haven't got it all figured out yet, and I probably won't...

Offlinelivefood
shroomer
Re: trip levels? [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3844064 - 02/27/05 09:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Everyone likes doing there own thing. tripping while going to classes and being in a situatuation where i can interact with people and different things is very enjoyable to me. you may like to be at home or in a different setting then i do when i trip and thats fine but please dont put someone down because they enjoy something different.

mystikmushroom, yes i am fairly new to mushrooms, i have been tripping for about 2 years. I know that i have alot to learn and thank you for helping me learn it and understand things more clearly

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3844778 - 02/27/05 11:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I took 5 grams of some potent shrooms, and tripped fucking balls. I was at the point where I had lost my grip on reality a bit. I was walking home, only to find that my street had dissapeared, and I thought as a result my home no longer existed. I kept walking until I was about 4 feet from the street and I saw it.

My little brother also turned into a zombie... his eyes were completely white and the flesh on his face rotting off. Every surface waved, but in a different way than usual. Everything was moving like water, though that's not completely accurate, but there is no way I can describe exactly what I saw. I was unable to read a digital clock, all the numbers were flashing and morphing and pulsing in nuts ways.

I guess that would be a level 4. I still knew where I was, most of what I was seeing was simply a morphed version of what was actually there. A level 5, I'm pretty sure you have to be 'somewhere else', if you catch my drift.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: trip levels? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3844845 - 02/27/05 11:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It can't be figured out really. Or rather, I think it is not meant to be figured out. Yeah, I laugh at trip levels. Once you have been to level five you see that all trip levels are pointless. Once you have been there, then you know. Sorry, nothing anybody says can help you understand it any quicker than you will. We all wake up when we are meant to. That is the way of the world.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order