Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemichotim002
Stranger
 User Gallery
Selling Salvia on the streets
    #3818724 - 02/22/05 07:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone here sold salvia on the streets? IF so, what and how much of it did you sell for how much? It looks like Salvia might be illegal soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: michotim002]
    #3818758 - 02/22/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well first of all, you cant just generate a price on it. because it varies. and who cares if its illigal. salvia highs (the two ive experienced) are very lame. i compaire it to being high off mj and not feeling the happiness of the mj. it was real boring. and kind of a downer. jus smoke reefa. but my friend bought 2 grams of salvia leaves for 10 bucks freshman year.

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: jben]
    #3818784 - 02/22/05 07:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Right, well let me put it this way...

SALVIA IS IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM A MARIJUANA SUBSTITUTE!

It is the most potent naturally occuring hallucinogenic substance and deserves respect and to be revered, not smoked in a futile escapist effort. Previously I have advocated for the responsible use of entheogens in any situation, but as time passes I am beginning to think that perhaps that is not good advice. Salvia, like all psychedelics, has the power to unlock entire realities. Please do not trivialize it by comparing it to a "boring" "downer" marijuana alternative.

Secondly, most of the people here care if it's illegal. It would be another blow to our freedom of autonomy and religion.

My friend, please do not be so hasty to make assumptions and conclusions.

:sun:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: jben]
    #3818904 - 02/22/05 07:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

As dblaney18 said, Salvia is in no way, shape, or form similar to marijuana. If you thought it was lame and boring, you have no idea how to use it. I care if it is illegal, and so do many others. I can't believe that even on this website, people can have an attitude like yours.

As to the thread starter, don't start dealing Salvia.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Offlinejben
 User Gallery
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: theocean06]
    #3818941 - 02/22/05 07:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well ive read so many negative stories on erowid... i would much rather embark on some other path of natures highs.

and i did not mean to offend anyone.

EDIT: I will further research salvia, and again, if i have offended anyone by my mislead information. i am sorry.

--------------------

Edited by jben (02/22/05 07:55 PM)

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3818943 - 02/22/05 07:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

How's it going ocean?

I completely agree with you, but I'm not sure about dealing Salvia. I mean, clearly not everyone can afford to order her over the internet. On the other hand, selling her on the street doesn't afford her much respect. Perhaps a good compromise would be that if one is to sell her on the street, then they must first breakthrough and understand her full power, and then carefully instruct their buyers on how and why to smoke Lady Salvia, or perhaps be there with them.

Eh, of course I could be entirely out of my mind with sleep deprivation too.

:grin:

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: dblaney]
    #3818961 - 02/22/05 07:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Oh I know some people can't buy off the internet. I'm afraid that if people start dealing Salvia, some 13-14 year old will get his hands on it, smoke it thinking it's like marijuana (as many people think it is a substitute for), and get hurt. That makes the news, and our sweet lady Salvia is attacked as some evil plant, just like with MJ.

jben: It's cool man, no offense taken. It truly can be a magical experience.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Offlinejben
 User Gallery
    #3818985 - 02/22/05 08:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well i will study more on it. buy my own plants and go from there. but as for your idea of some 13-14 year old hurting himself using it, very well put. some kid who thinks "oh this shit is like weed ill smoke it" then gets hurt. then it all goes downhill. just like all the research chem sites got busted such as acs. im not down with those as much, but still, when someone misuses a drug without doing extensive research on it. will later ruin it for the people who have actually researched the dose, and other information. just like my friend who i finally showed him proof that mushrooms effects were not caused by "food poisoning" and he wanted to try them before he even found this out. kind of stupid.

--------------------

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery
Loc: Buckeye Flag
    #3818986 - 02/22/05 08:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

not a rec drug

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: michotim002]
    #3819671 - 02/22/05 09:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

First of all, don't start selling it on the streets, and don't sell it as a marijuana substitute either. It's not a very recreational drug and it's nothing like marijuana when one breaks through. Both of these purportions will make it illegal faster than we'd like it to be.

Second, If you were to sell it, you'd not have much of a customer base, most who try it a few times will probably not break through and consider it a waste of money, and those that do break through will probably not want to do it again or that many times after.

Don't sell it.

OfflineMontyRev
Stranger
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: neuro]
    #3819805 - 02/22/05 10:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i sold it to a bunch of my friends for 30dollars a gram for the 5x....i bought 10grams for 35 bucks or something like that....and made a killing....they all loved it....and many of them kept thinking they were inanimate objects e.g. boards, the wheel of fortune, a brick in the wall etc...

but whats funnier then this...is when i went up to my friends with a blunt stuffed with salvia 5x about half way...then put some dank in the tip...and i started smokin it and passed it around until we all got blitzed....then when i knew it was at the salvia i let them all smoke it...and they started laughing their ass off....and wiggin out...it was some funny shit

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: MontyRev]
    #3819838 - 02/22/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, I just don't know what to say about that. Other than what you did was very uncool.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMontyRev
Stranger
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: gdman]
    #3819862 - 02/22/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

go ahead and laugh...its funny....
omg they were wiggin out....
they thought i laced it with crack or something
and i later told them it was salvia, and then everyone wanted to buy it from me. so i raked up the price. and never bought it since. stuff is a real waste of money

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3819882 - 02/22/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's not funny, I never saw the point of dosing people without their consent. Then selling extract at a inflated price, really. If sally is going to be criminalized, it is because of actions such as yours. Be more responsible in the future.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #3819904 - 02/22/05 10:25 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow, that's hilariously horrible.  :thumbdown:

OfflineMontyRev
Stranger
Re: Selling Salvia on the streets [Re: neuro]
    #3819922 - 02/22/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol where is your sense of humor. you act like people can die from smoking salvia. if they didnt think it was cool then they would not have bought it.

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#3820076 - 02/22/05 10:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

They thought it was cool AFTER you gave them the laced blunt.  What if someone didn't want to smoke it?  It really wasn't funny. :thumbdown:

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3820282 - 02/22/05 11:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

anyone who doses one with any substance without the other knowing shall be beaten up, badly. i sold salvia once to people at my school. i educated them, told them how to smoke it, told why some use salvia, etc. i would smoke it with the person i sold it and everybody i have sold it to comes back for more. everyone is in love with it. i find it weird that these people find it so fun. it is a very strange and intense experience that i would only do about 4x a week at most.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3821020 - 02/23/05 05:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MontyRev said:
lol where is your sense of humor. you act like people can die from smoking salvia. if they didnt think it was cool then they would not have bought it.

It left after it read about what you did. You must have respect for other people and for lady Salvia, and respect involves not dosing people without their consent. As people said, if anything contributes to making it illegal faster, it will be things such as this. Lady Salvia is not some toy nor is she some fun pasttime. She is a very powerful plant that is deserving of the utmost reverence.

Please think about what you're doing next time.

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3821084 - 02/23/05 06:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not familiar with you and your freinds, and your culture, but to me that is several levels below feeding someone Ex-Lax cupcakes.

It's more like giving someone Syphilis for a laugh.

Karma will catch up to you.

You should repent immediately. Have you Accepted Jesus yet?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom