Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
I now have speeding tickets outstanding in 4 states... fuck life.......
    #3815180 - 02/22/05 01:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i do entirely too much driving, at entirely too high of speeds....
i just got another speeding ticket and one for not having proof of insurance (i am insured)
surrently i have speeding tickets pednding in the following states
new mexico,
oklahoma,
illinois,
and wisconson

i actually asked the cop who just gave me a ticket about 5 minutes ago to shoot me. he didnt, i am disapointed.

rigth now i am going online to buy the best most expensive radar dector jammer that is sold.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by zippoz (02/22/05 02:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: I now have speeding tickets outstanding in 4 states... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3815205 - 02/22/05 01:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

do jammers actually work?

edit: site that I just found: http://www.laserjammer.citymax.com/page/page/1124926.htm

Edited by bi0 (02/22/05 01:32 AM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #3815247 - 02/22/05 01:40 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
I now have speeding tickets outstanding in 4 states...

arent you a rebel.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I now have speeding tickets outstanding in 4 states... [Re: 40oz]
    #3815276 - 02/22/05 01:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

not really just a dumbass that wont slow down, despite the fact that he cant afford the damn tickets. and apparently laser jammers do work, but radar jammers are federally ilegal to own and operate without a license.

so it looks like a new radar detector for me, if only mine was on the dash today it would have saved my ass, but alas its an old one and shorts out all damn day long.

apparently the bel rx65 is the best on the market now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#3815301 - 02/22/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

or how about you slow down?

its alot cheaper than a jammer you know?

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: I now have speeding tickets outstanding in 4 states... [Re: 40oz]
    #3815346 - 02/22/05 02:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yeah, but still.... man, i love to speed. tonight i wasnt even meaning to its just somthing that i do naturally.

i mean shit. fuck. damn. damnit. i have to go to newmexico and oklahoma, and all of these other fucking states i dont want to even deal with. im just going to buy an airplane and fly wherever i go from now on damnit. i just need the money to get started. im going to go and see how much a fucking plane costs.

but you know what, that isnt going to fucking work its not like i can fly anywhere. i mean im going to have to leave the fucking airport, i was thinking that ill just get a little motorcycle dealy to put in the plane but thats not even going to work because ill still go fast on that. shit.

i just need to go and build myself a house illegally in the forest preserve and disapear, or better yet actually dissapear off to arizona. i cant deal with this shit, i mean i cant afford it. i mean, shit i have 5 court appearances scheduled for the next goddamned month!

2 of which are in different fucking states. i cannot take this bullshit anymore. i should just crasah my fucking car, or eat enough acid to go nuts. fuck this shit.

im going to go and find that 1/8 of mushrooms that i lost and eat and hope i never fucking come down

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3815353 - 02/22/05 02:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

as of tomorrow i have noweher to fucking live anyways, if im lucky ill be dead or comitted.
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

--------------------
PEACE

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#3815377 - 02/22/05 02:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

just lose it
go crazy
oh baby
oh baby

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies