Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in?
    #3793630 - 02/17/05 02:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

just wondering when i would be able to go in the supporter forums and change colors and all of that.

this site has helped me out a great deal, mostly recently and im happy to be a supporter and want to show my proud colors and so on!

Transaction ID: 88B56309CG638283S

Total: $10.00 USD

Item/Product Name: X-Cart products

Item/Product Number:

Invoice ID: xcart-136

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3793660 - 02/17/05 02:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It should take no time......

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3793683 - 02/17/05 02:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

click the link in the email that got sent to you.

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: muse_sick]
    #3793796 - 02/17/05 02:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

muse_sick said:
Whatever you do, don't click the link in the email that got sent to you. It's a remote server meltdown control given to all supporters in case things get really fucked.

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3794295 - 02/17/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

oh there might be a problem with that, the e-mail listed on the info page that i have here isnt correct...
ill change that now. sorry guys. thats probably the problem
although the one i have listed with paypal is correct :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#3794331 - 02/17/05 04:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

okay now that i did the register thing, and i got my e-mail (did anyone actually register at permafucked?) i should have the letter by my name :smile:
also i bought 2 1 month subscriptions do i activate them both now?

--------------------
PEACE

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3794384 - 02/17/05 04:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, since the codes are not valid indefinitely.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: Anno]
    #3794451 - 02/17/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

cool, any chance i could buy a supporter puppet?

--------------------
PEACE

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3796837 - 02/18/05 01:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Not unless it's a grow log restricted puppet :laugh:
:mushroom2:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineESKIMO
CS: Souce PwnsYou!!!111One

Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: geokills]
    #3817919 - 02/22/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i have also paid for 2 supporter accounts and did not recieve the e-mail... i also e-mailed the support address and still no response... who do i need to talk to/ what do i need to do. the original paymnent was on Feb. 8th and i e-mailed support on the 15th.

--------------------
Why do people always ask: "Why people see the need to do illegal things?"...
Shouldn't the question be: "Why does the government see the need to make things that people do illegal?"

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: ESKIMO]
    #3817955 - 02/22/05 05:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

>who do i need to talk to/ what do i need to do.

Please write a message to Shroomery Support ,
http://www.shroomery.org/support/public/ticket_create.php?DepartmentID=3
please include your xcart username and the details about your purchase(date and time, amount). Once the purchase is verified you will be sent a PM containing a link to activate your account.

OfflineESKIMO
CS: Souce PwnsYou!!!111One

Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: Anno]
    #3817996 - 02/22/05 05:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

it just tells me that my e-mail addy is invalid- believe me it is valid i have been using it for a long time

--------------------
Why do people always ask: "Why people see the need to do illegal things?"...
Shouldn't the question be: "Why does the government see the need to make things that people do illegal?"

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: sooo i paid $10 to the supporter fund last night, how long does that take to kick in? [Re: ESKIMO]
    #3818013 - 02/22/05 05:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Then PM me all of the above.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale