Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Damn ear buzz, help please
    #3783010 - 02/15/05 10:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Okay for about a month now, whenever I smoke weed on my own and decide to sit down and contemplate or meditate, the entire session gets wrecked because of some auditory fuck up.

See it starts out with a normal ear ring, a buzz, kinda like the sound TV makes when you mute it. But then i start hearing all sorts of weird and crazy sounds, which are mostly very high in frequency.
Sometimes it sounds like a friction between metal objects, they're mostly very high pitched noises gone crazy.

A strange thing that i noticed is that when i'm outside at night time and really stoned, i start hearing things like if they were real close to me, and the sounds create a high pitched echo in my head.
For example, the other night i could hear a leaf scraping the surface of my yard 20 meters away from me, and i heard it really loud, and it triggered a loud buzz.

Can anyone help me out? I used to enjoy thnking about stuff when i'm stoned, but now i just can't concentrate on anything anymore, the whole session gets ruined.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: Damn ear buzz, help please [Re: exclusive58]
    #3784488 - 02/15/05 04:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

chronic tinitus

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #3784660 - 02/15/05 05:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

you hear the tv sound too? It's amazing how many poeple don't. It's too high for them.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Damn ear buzz, help please [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3784678 - 02/15/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if you can't get a new one on warranty
i think you might have to live with it. - the wiring degenerates
they pull the warranty though if you've been sticking things in your ear.

nothing smaller than your elbow.
and if you discovered q-tips, (don't tell them,) do go for a cleaning - they run warmed solution through and tons of wax might come out then you can hear normally again.
it can be the cause of continuous sub threashold buzz.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineJon
Re: Damn ear buzz, help please [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3785376 - 02/15/05 07:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was reading my "The Green Pharmacy" book, its quite a rescource if u tell me. Well heres what it says u need for tinnitus :
Ginko- Ginko has been used in the past by Europeans to treat tinnitus, because of its mind fortifying ailments.
Sesame- Good for treating tinnitus, blurred vision, and dissyness.
Black Cohosh- The tincture of this plant was reported to be very effective against tinnitus
Spinach- Zinc deficiency may be one of those factors for tinnitus, spinach is very high in zinc.

lol hope this helps

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #3785677 - 02/15/05 08:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Does this ever happen when your not high?

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Damn ear buzz, help please [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3787488 - 02/16/05 12:54 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The TV sound is pure evil; if you really need to focus and think, I recommend the program Brainwave Generator and a pair of headphones. Doesn't work for everybody, I hear, but it helps me focus.

http://www.google.com/search?q=brainwave+generator

http://www.bwgen.com/

Also, perhaps you should meditate when you're not high. While marijuana can seem to make for a more enlightening experience of meditation, it generally ends up being a crutch and eventually stops helping your meditation practice entirely, I have found. At least mix n' match high meditation with sober meditation.

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Damn ear buzz, help please [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #3788196 - 02/16/05 05:04 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

TheShroomHermit said:
Does this ever happen when your not high?

Yes it happens when i'm not high but it doesn't bother me as much.
Getting high seems to make the sound louder or something, and it also goes crazier

Offlinebugfungii24
Stranger
    #3790108 - 02/16/05 04:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hi I'm new here! this may be a controversial start, but oh well.

It's the weed man, have you heard of reverse or anti tolerance?

It happens to everyone, but at different rates. All the negative effects become apparent, but the positive effects become non-existant.

Also if your the panicky type, then your going to get a worse response. I mean there's things that you can do to help, like being physically fit, not smoking, sleeping well. But these aren't significant, like I said it'll happen to a marathon runner. For an example go over to erowid, there's a "Bad trip" report for mj, she describes herself as a good long distance runner and non smoker.

Also, it's not simply a matter of "needing to smoke more". That will reduce the bad effects, but as soon as you take a break and then start back up, you'll suffer worse effects than the previous time you started smoking.

You might get the odd occasion when you get a good response to it (when you trypically respond with panic), that might last for part, or all of the stoning session...but this isn't a significant occurance that you can replicate by doing thing's in a certain way or thinking in a certain way - it was just good physiological and psychological fortune and chance.

Nothing will help, not even a 5 year break, I and many others have tried it, it isn't only the buiild up in fat stores as is stated on propaganda sites. It's not well understood, but it is real.

I have found that for the first 20min of a stoning it's more positive, but then its followed by fast heart beat and other bad effects. Maybe it's after the THC tapers off and the CBD makes up most of the effects?

So when your having this tinnitus while stoned, do voices sound metallic and intolerable?

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Damn ear buzz, help please [Re: bugfungii24]
    #3807255 - 02/20/05 03:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes, intolerable and metallic, exactly, do you have this as well?

i get fast heart beat as well, and i think i could be considered as panicky, i start getting a bit freaked out for no particular reason when i'm getting soned outside at night time.

thanx for the reply man  :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale