Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMicromegas
wackyteacher

Amanitas Muscaria
    #3772736 - 02/13/05 12:43 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hello Everyone... I am new to the Shroomery so I hope I put this question in the right forum...

I'm just looking for some (more) first-hand advice on Amanitas Muscaria and Ayahuasca... I am intending to soon try Aminitas Muscaria purchased over the internet (and also Ayahuasca) - I have condiserable experience using marijuana, psylocibin containing mushrooms, acid and mescaline, but these other, untried psychotropics appear to have slightly different entheogenic effects (though on mescaline I have experienced the 'out of body' type feeling where I was totally disconnected from my body and in a 'seperate reality', and had to 'call' my mind back to my body in fear of never returning)...

Most specifically - Is it safe or recommended to ingest these psychotropics while alone (I feel comfortable alone on other psychotropics)?... I have just moved from Australia to Korea and have no friends here who are experienced or understanding of this kind of spiritual exploration, and I would rather keep it to myself in such a conservative society (though Ayahuasca and Amanitas are not illegal)... The reports I have hitherto read are varied, depending on previous experience and quantity ingested. I would be interested in any first-hand accounts, positive or negative, using Amanitas of Ayahuasca...

Also, any legal suggestions to offset possible nausea of Amanitas Muscaria ingestion (either herbs/smoking blends purchased over the internet or otherwise...)?

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Peace,

Micromegas

--------------------
To remove the misconception, they should know that the space as sky as we can see is not reality, and it exists in false conception. It is not substance and reality. We only say that this is something visible in relation to colour. All phenomena originated in mind and no really outward form? All phenomena only arise from false conception of mind. If the mind is independent of these false movings, then all phenomena disappear. This is the True Reality of the mind which spreads out the glorious wisdom of Tathagata everywhere without exception. That is the original meaning of the Tranquility just as space, it is not the phenomenal space just as sky.
(Ashvagosha, somewhere between 75 B.C ? 80 A.D ? ?The Awakening of Faith in the Mahayana?)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Micromegas]
    #3772772 - 02/13/05 12:57 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its probably best to order a book or two on Amanitas. You may try searching this forum and other forums for experience reports. In general, I have found an extreme lack of clear, coherent information on this mushroom. If you learn anything from your experience I'd love to read about how its prepared and what the experience was like.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #3772808 - 02/13/05 01:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineMicromegas
wackyteacher

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: World Spirit]
    #3773067 - 02/13/05 03:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Can you recommend any books?

Offlinechrisb
Stranger
    #3774353 - 02/13/05 01:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

dont bother with buying the amanitas online. I bought 4oz of "grade A+" amanitas and they did absolutley SQUAT for me and anyone I let try them. total waste of money and time. We ingested it by the half o for nothing. it smells like feet two when dried!

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3774396 - 02/13/05 02:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well I haven't actually read a book that I can recommend to be honest. But Paul Stamets offers a couple books about 'em at www.fungi.com . I haven't checked out those books yet. Maybe you'll find something of interest, even a recipe.

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #3774745 - 02/13/05 03:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Don't eat Amanitas alone

check this out:(Go to "mushrooms" and then to "Amanitas"
INFO

Nausea is your friend(Don't fight it)  just don't eat anything 24 hours before the experience and you ll be fine.

:regularshroom:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Offlinebugfungii24
Stranger
Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Sterile]
    #3798571 - 02/18/05 01:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I found Amanitas to be a beautiful experience! I ate that girl three times in two weeks.

There was no nausea, but you have to prepare it right, by peeling them and cooking them. I hate the taste of mushrooms, and the smell...but I love amanita.

Smoking it didn't do shat.

I internalise on it, and it allows me to think through my problems and mistakes clearly and also to cry about things I train myself not to cry about - because of the cold hard world thing!

At higher doses things get unpredictable...

Offlinebuddha_eye
psychonaut
Male

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: bugfungii24]
    #10627281 - 07/05/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

For me, amanitas were minimally psychoactive. My brother and I ate 10-12 grams of dried mushroom and flake. 1:45 after ingestion, we note that things that are distant are very blurry and we have a lot of saliva. Throughout the next our, that line of blur got closer and closer until about everything 3 feet in front of our eyes was completely blurry. Then we sweat a lot and the wind made us freeze and feel clammy. We waited for the effects to subside. We noted no mind change at all.

I want to try these mushrooms again, perhaps from a different vendor. I used BouncingBearBotanicals by the way, they have served me well in the past but these mushrooms were uncomfortable.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: buddha_eye]
    #10628866 - 07/06/09 08:35 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I would recommend looking at Entropymancer's info on amanitas. He is very experienced. Also thedudenj is quite experienced too.

As far as nausea goes, many use ginger tea to combat nausea. I'm sure you're gonna have no trouble at all finding that in Korea.

So what brings you to Korea? I've been curious what it's like there. I've been to Japan a couple times, and imagine there are some similarities in culture and art. I love a lot of the traditional Korean art and archtecture. It must be beautiful there.

Are psilocybe mushrooms legal there? I hear they were in Japan till just recently.

As far as other psychonauts, I bet theres at least gotta be some kinda rave scene or something going on there. What city are you in?

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10633719 - 07/07/09 12:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

it seems like people are starting to get the picture with amanita use  the main thing is dont be taking it to get high avoid that intention and second online ones are not reliable nor consistent. literally ever season ranges in effect and every different location does its kinda all about the environment they grow from and what they look like ones in lush areas tend to have a lusher more rejuvenating feeling. i realize i should probably sit down and work on writing a book about them as well as just leaning more about their morphology. i also realize to get taken seriously and actually have an impact with the book i have to get a degree in mycology tho Gordon wasson who wrote Divine mushroom of immorality was a investment banker , he was someone that just had money to go learn about em and other psychedelics and met the right people. One should also take into account he never really had a break thru type trip with amanita and really was about psilocybin mushrooms and believed they were a greater tool. so hes not really the best person to be taking advice from about that. aside from that tho he seemed like a great guy that did alot of cool shit and totally changed the world via the spread of knowledge on psilocybin mushrooms. also his books tended to be self published.

mine i would pretty much only write about stuff that I have experienced thru them and the people i know and maybe get trip reports from people to include in it. i dont want to write shit about soma,vikings or any of that BS strictly facts from hands on personal experience of living people that exist in this time,day,and age. if im able to ill try to locate one the tribes that still use them and really get a feel for their usage and way of life, i understand mine is totally different as well as the other people on this site that have nothing but good things to say. also im not going to claim to be some sort of shaman, if i was a descendant of the culture then sure but im not so im just a person that has interest in them and does energy work and spiritual stuff.

any who...

dont mix amanita and ayahuasca it tends not to work that well i have only done that on 2 occasions cause it was the same brew, it was so unpleasant i dont ever wish to try it again.

as for ayahuasca thats a great tool and powerful teacher, i can say that the stuff learned from ayahuasca about the spirit is totally transferable to usage of amanita as well as all drugs, once you take ayahuasca it changes everything then on top of it if you really learn how to use metaphysical energy and to be removed from time and space,astral project and ect.. then that too is applicable same way mastery of tai chi is

ill add to say that the energy stuff and amanita use is similar to how theres like kagillion different types of religions and then tons of different sects specially in Hinduism and the parallels with it and Buddhism which is a great example of how i said environment is a factor in effects. same way how a sword can be wielded differently in different styles as well as different ways to make em. and just cause you have one doesnt make you a samurai or a knight, you are that you are and i am that i am.

a further example

now as you can see they are the same kinda mushroom same species yet look different if you can tell some are similar and others not , and thats all wear and tear over years of evolution same way how theres black, white, asain people ect. it really makes me wanna rethink the whole one of my early influences was the works of Aristotle maybe im a bit old fashion or something but i dont believe in all the classifications when it commons to living organisms i see it as a way looser thing when it comes down in scale. when you get down to species every organism is similar yet different its what makes living things what they are they are themselves even tho theres all those other amanita M. those each individual ones are individuals and will act differently ones in similar locations tend to act similar but its not always the case, similar to how in a town of all white people that are kinda farmer like you could have lets say only one goth person in it all. if you were looking at it from the view of a biologist when stripped naked that person is still a person and unique but the same.

im trying to get at something but with out saying it exactly so shrug and further more im really happy if theres different Interpretations  of what i said tho just like reality theres Interpretations  that grasp what im saying and the ones that wont Interpretations  and their Interpretation is an Interpretation tho its false its still real and that's just getting to the basis of reality. threes pretty much one ultimate reality and everything branches off from it some connecting in other places others not like branches from a tree what holds them all together is they are the tree. or even better like mushrooms connected to the mycelium like amanita who have the host tree ^.^ :grin: some form fairy rings others not and others will grow right next to each other and be touching.

to go even further i could then talk about quantum physics and how we are constantly popping in and out of existence but thats life shit moves on the place is now and where life gathers

another thing pretty much what i just talked about a bit is the the four causes and other philosophical things try reading about metaphysics in the sense aristole then combined it with the metaphysical stuff that can be gain by reading about things like shamans and ect and do the math all life is backed by mathematics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_causes

also in what i said is a reference to the bible i am that i am is the name of god so in a sense god is all that can aknowledge is own existance as a individual which is all life, just cause plants and mushrooms cant talk doesnt mean they dont feel whats going on around them they clearly do in order to act in the manner they do on top of that they can contain neruotransmitters and ect.

well end of rant

:shrug: :crazy2:

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (07/07/09 01:04 AM)

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: thedudenj]
    #10633822 - 07/07/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Apparently if you remove the red skin, dry them and then boil for 1 hour, the nausea never comes. I dont know though for sure, its just what I read.

I picked some amanitas here in Australia, dried them but didnt remove the red skin... I may or may not try them... I really dont want to feel sick while on them.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #10633868 - 07/07/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i will totally agree that having just the skin reduces nausea period it doesnt have to be cook the first time i tried that was on acid i picked some fresh ones then for some reason kept feeling the mushrooms then started peeling it and i was thinking to my self whys this such a familar feeling oh wait! stickers its totally like peeling a sticker out of a sticker book the the more dried they are the harder it is to peel like a sticker thats been stuck to something even restickable stickers as they  get older are harder to peal off.

the fact of the matter is stems and gills conation the stuff. the more you eat them the less nausea you get as your body gets used to it also you tend not to piss out all the drug when you take it and hold it. before taking em my body usually does a purge a long piss and a dump.

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineTes96
Sorcerer
Male

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Sterile]
    #13119226 - 08/29/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sterile said:
Don't eat Amanitas alone

check this out:(Go to "mushrooms" and then to "Amanitas"
INFO

Nausea is your friend(Don't fight it)  just don't eat anything 24 hours before the experience and you ll be fine.

Why do you say not to eat anything 24 hours prior? Wouldn't an empty stomach the day of be efficient? My friend and I are going to eat them in the mid afternoon and if we don't eat any breakfast, won't that suffice?

--------------------
"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the Hero, there is no Event." - Zurin Arctus | the Underking

OfflineTes96
Sorcerer
Male

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Tes96]
    #13119279 - 08/29/10 02:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I'm a first timer in eating Amanita Muscaria and I want to know if I should eat them raw. If so, do you consume the entire mushroom, cap and stem, like how you do with shrooms? I've been reading about people baking them in the oven but they don't say for how long and at what temperature and whether you place them on a cookie sheet or in a dish or whether you turn them or not or what to look for when they are finished baking. Can someone offer advice here? (sorry for posting twice in the same thread)

--------------------
"Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the Hero, there is no Event." - Zurin Arctus | the Underking

Edited by Tes96 (08/29/10 02:21 PM)

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Tes96]
    #13119332 - 08/29/10 02:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

make tea people!

muscimol is your friend!

see my siggy

btw this thread is bloody old

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

OfflineTes96
Sorcerer
Male

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Salomon]
    #13119506 - 08/29/10 03:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Just trying to not clutter up the website forums with superfluous topics but okay, I'll start a new thread.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanitas Muscaria [Re: Salomon]
    #13123860 - 08/30/10 01:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
make tea people!

muscimol is your friend!

see my siggy

btw this thread is bloody old

familiar tea makes you pee it out too easy , the more familer with it your body is the less you tend to pee out tho. first timers tho if you wanna make it light and easy only eat the cap flesh, this will be shorter lasting tho

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag