Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeEmpty

Loc: Hell (suburbs)
pretty dumb q....again...
    #375867 - 08/21/01 08:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I was just wondering...um...do the colonizing or fruiting cakes give off any sort of smell?

C**SORSHIP

--------------------
C**SORSHIP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: pretty dumb q....again... [Re: DeEmpty]
    #375869 - 08/21/01 08:26 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Ahhh, another "stealth" grower... Growing without the parents knowing, huh?

No, they don't give any smell, unless contaminated. When you open the jars, you can smell a "mushroom" smell, but the room won't stink or anything...

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

OfflineDeEmpty

Loc: Hell (suburbs)
Re: pretty dumb q....again... [Re: Shiznitz]
    #375875 - 08/21/01 08:31 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah. You're right "Stealth". I've tried to be smart about it. This forum disses people like me, but I think I'm a pretty intelligent drug user/producer, so please keep your flames about me to yourself if you don't mind. I'm not trying to start a fight, rather I'm trying to avoid one. thanks.

C**SORSHIP

--------------------
C**SORSHIP

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
    #375890 - 08/21/01 08:44 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hey no problemo... I wasn't flaming you or any other "teenage stealth grower" because I am a teen too, and my friend is growing stealth as well... Don't listen to anyone who flames or laughs at you... Just please be careful, since you can get your parents into a lot of trouble if you're caught growing illegal substances... You said that you think of yourself as an intelligent drug user/grower, well good then. Just be smart about everything and you should be fine. Good Luck, and feel free to ask anyone here about anything.

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

OfflineShadowTH
Dilated Mind

Loc: Wonderland
Re: pretty dumb q....again... [Re: Shiznitz]
    #375953 - 08/21/01 10:17 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yep.. I think as long as you at least show some kind of intelligence and logic, most people here will look over the teen grower thing. I mean, this whole place is about having an open mind. Glad to see at least a few people don't mind it, and it's also cool to know I'm not alone. I'm guessing it probably takes a little more time to gain respect in this case though, since most teens into this are probably viewed as irresponsible, uneducated, and ignorant (which I honestly can't really disagree with; it's harder to find the ones that aren't) but I'll respect anyone that shows me they have a brain and can use it. And personally, I'm very happy I'm still a kid, and I wouldn't give it up for anything. Well anyway, just saying that not everyone here thinks of you as an ignorant teen.

-Mark

OfflineL3D
enthusiast
    #376250 - 08/22/01 08:04 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

to answer your question.
I have not noticed any smell while growing or fruiting except a slight smell inside the rubermaid cotainers i keep them in during colonization and fruitng. However i had a few contaminated jars that made the closet(i use for clonizaion) smell. I have noticed that i get a bit of a mushroom smell when fan drying though. you can always just use a desicant chamber start to finish to avoid that though. I will point out however i am not a stelth grower and the house smells of weed from the constant smokeing going on.

L3D

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix