Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTurdy
understandingthe universe

Loc: us of a
poppy experment
    #3756445 - 02/09/05 02:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So i bought a dozen or so dried poppy plants from the local store this morning.  I ripped the pods off the stems and stuffed them in a bag.  I read some tea recipes and considered mine to be small poppy heads.  I read a recipe recommending 10 poppy pods.  So ten poppy pods in a bag me jumping on the bag to crunch it up nicely.  Opened the bag and separated most of the seeds out of there.  Realized that it was just to rough for tea so went to the store bought a nutmeg grinder and some citric yellow container of lemon stuff.  Ground for a good hour the ten heads and put it into a little cup and coated the powder with lemon until it became into one shape.  Took out my good ole coffee pot filled it to 3 cups of water.  Took the chunk of lemon powder to the filter and turned it on.  5 minutes later i took the first sip of this piss tasting substance.  ALRIGHTY THEN so i went out and bought honey came back and put alot in there.  Its now tolerable to drink.  I decided to take my time not knowing the potency.  This was very important because I'm looking at a cup that is about 3/4 full and I'm extremely intoxicated.  The intoxication is getting heavier and heavier too.  Vile taste but i feel damn good.  May bee i had medium sized poppy heads but i just followed the recipe.  The store i bought from did not seem like they would know anything about my intentions so i was thinking they would be of low potency but now i know they aren't.  I was spending my money on opiates left and right because of recent sickness/injury/boredom/Rx's given to me.  Its hard to relate it to any other opiate this tea is def. distinctive.  I have smoked opium (well i thought it was opium) and it felt extremely different then this.  Now i have soooo many seeds and stalks.  My room is trashed with them LOL i wasn't very prepared for this process.  I am so glad i didn't chug the cup of tea.  I would probably be puking on the floor right now.  I have a good experience with opiates too.  Morphine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, codine, di-hydrocodine, herion, methadone, hydromorphone, demerol and all of the other semi sythetics, like ultrums and darvacets.  I do have a little tolerence from a hydrocodone a 4 day hydrocodone spree about 30 to 60Mg's a day.  I still need the apap with this tea its giving me a opiate head ache.  So far this is a nice experience for technically a OTC high first times for everything.  :smile:

--------------------
I see picasso as a realest. Monet is way abstract.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery
Loc: S.E.
Re: poppy experment [Re: Turdy]
    #3756518 - 02/09/05 02:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That goes to show you have to be carefull when ingesting anything and poppies in particular. You could have ended up much worse than puking. How large were the pods? I'd say under 1" is small but I would not use 10 the first time unless they were about 1/2" or so.

Stoney

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineTurdy
understandingthe universe

Loc: us of a
Re: poppy experment [Re: Turdy]
    #3758219 - 02/09/05 07:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

recipe called for the 10 pods and i was wasteful. They were about an inch give or take.

--------------------
I see picasso as a realest. Monet is way abstract.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates