Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Age Old Organics Fertilizer.
    #3748060 - 02/07/05 09:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've been using these for a couple years and they work great, I never thought to reccomend them here until now.

Here they are.

A natural source of major nutrients with trace elements for indoor & outdoor use. Life is put back in the soil by adding naturally based nutrients and enzymes to the soil to restore the biological life in the soil. Organic based liquid nutrients applied directly to the plants provide nutrients in forms that are immediately available to the growing plant.

Age Old Organics Grow (12-6-6) and Bloom (5-15-5) make a formidal fertilizing team.

Age Old Organics Grow (12-6-6) is a fast acting natural high Nitrogen with a 2 to 1 ratio to encourage continued growth and vigor. Manufactured by combining fish, seaweed, and naturally occurring nutrients to form a stable odorless liquid plant food.

Age Old Organics Bloom (5-15-5) is a fast-acting natural high Phosphorous combination of two of the oldest forms of fertilizer known, with added micro-nutrients.

This odorless concentrated Bloom liquid fertilizer encourages early growth, better fruit set, increases germination rates, helps flower and bud formation, and will help overcome stress caused by natural or chemical damage.

http://www.growlight.com/site/nutrients/htmldocs/ageold.html

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Age Old Organics Fertilizer. [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #3748292 - 02/07/05 10:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, these are great! I use them and love them. Here's how I do it:
Because the Age Old is a slightly alkaline fert, I use it at half-strength, then add in a half-strength dose of Earth Juice, which is acidic. This way I don't have to adjust the pH as much.    :tongue:    Peace

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

OfflineAtma
100% Organic

Loc: All Natural
Re: Age Old Organics Fertilizer. [Re: ToolTroll]
    #3748730 - 02/07/05 11:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I swear by Earth juice grow, bloom and Catalyst. I use the bloom to fertilze my seedlings sometimes as it is very gentle. Catalyst is great for melons, tomatoes and eggplant because it really makes the fruits much larger and more succelent.

Earth juice Rootstock is also extremely effective and have had very very high success compared to the powdered stuff. NEVER USE POWDERED ROOT HORMONE! IT SUCKS! I was thinking of trying some kratom cuttings with rootstock. Bet it would work.

Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Age Old Organics Fertilizer. [Re: Atma]
    #3749308 - 02/08/05 01:10 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

me too. earthjuice rocks my world, as the year before last i was able only to do container gardending. t was formulated perfec5tly for such a large variety of plants i was amazed.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

Re: Age Old Organics Fertilizer. [Re: canid]
    #3750114 - 02/08/05 07:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I love General Hydroponics FloraSeries which has pH Buffers , as well as micro nutrients and trace elements , in it. It can be used for both soil and hydroponics gardening. For not knowing much about hydro/aeroponic gardening it sure was easy for me to start formulating my own nutrient solutions with the FloraSeries. Ive Never tried Earth Juice but I may look into it. I'm heading over to Worms Way right now to see what else they have available.

Any other essential nutrients foods, additatives, etc that you recomend I check out? I highly recommend purchasing a bottle of MegaGro , you can get the mprediluted spray bottle or MegaGro Concentrate to make your own GA-3 solution. It has supercharged my plants and i'm very pleased with the results its given me.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds