Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Ares's Cobb County Verdict
    #3719927 - 02/02/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well i drove all night and showed up early, threw on some preppy clothes and hit the stands.

My first option was to plead no contest...i guess you can do this once every 5 years, and it adds no points to your liscense.  At first the prosecuter told me I was not eligible for this option because i was outta state.  then he changed his mind when he realized that I was way too broke for a lawyer or attorney, and didnt want to fight it anyways, or try for a less harsh sentence.  So anyways i got to plead no contest, got my driving priviledges for the state or georgia suspended for 6 minths, and they are suppposed to suspend my DL sometime here in florida, cause those are the consequesnces.  but it will take so long (3-4 months and thats if the paper work makes it there...i have a feeling it will be lost and dropped...prosecuter also informed me of this)

besides that, even if it does make it here, i will be outtta this state by then fo sho. 

Oh and I had to pay 200 dollas cuml. for fines and costs.
And i still have my DL.

Oh hell yeah.  i made out like a trout, but the drive SUCKED, and i had to miss work today.  blah.

Anyways this is definitely a positive court report, and hopefully i dont get caught for anymore dumb shit to get me trouble :wink:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleflowstone
blustering

Loc: precious
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3719952 - 02/02/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that IS a long drive- I am glad you made out like a bandit!( besides the $200, that sucks major)
at least you can drive though... !

--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: flowstone]
    #3719970 - 02/02/05 04:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah definitely. i thought for sure he was going to vtake my DL, but now i can drive to vparalounge this weekend. its CLOSE to georgia, but NOT quite, muahahahaha

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
    #3719982 - 02/02/05 04:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

could be worse but still shit

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: joecrab]
    #3719999 - 02/02/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Oh i am so fuckin happy.

I was expecting a HELLACIOUS fine and the removal of my DL...and probation cause i didnt think i would have enough flow to pay da bills.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3720008 - 02/02/05 04:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's good to hear things worked out your way, more or less. The $200 is a bit of a bitch though...

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3720031 - 02/02/05 04:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

My sis was doing 30 in a 20 (school zone) and she got fined $250. So...id say you made well. Too bad you cant ever come visit me down here in FL....;)

Offlinejoecrab
Moon Child

Loc: The Beautiful Suwannee Ri...
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: TYL3R]
    #3720082 - 02/02/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ares is from ocala

--------------------
and the moral of the story is, don't try to meditate on methamphetamines

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #3720347 - 02/02/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just don't drive so fucken fast, or atleast faster than the generally flow of traffic. I learned driving in Cali not to be the fastest driver in the fast lane.

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: Its Pat]
    #3720629 - 02/02/05 06:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hah. when i read the title to this thread, i thought it said "arse's cobb county verdict"

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3720896 - 02/02/05 07:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

everyone wanted to look at the arse.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3722584 - 02/02/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ass cobs? :shocked:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: Adamist]
    #3722624 - 02/02/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:smile:I called that fine!! I used to live in Cobb county and I know their ways, unfortunately. The assclowns are money hungry as fuck. And dirrrtty!!

--------------------

:murray:

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: blissedout]
    #3722699 - 02/03/05 12:03 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've had some close calls in Georgia...

Actually I've had some close calls all over the fuckin place. I think I have guardian angels watching out for me, fortunately.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3722726 - 02/03/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I got arrested in Atl for a 1/2 pound of bud at The Dead in '95 and it still comes up on my record as a missed court date!! I get searched almost every time I get pulled over in Alabama, even though it was taken care of 9 years ago! I tried to get it cleared with Atl police, but they say that it isn't in their computers and they don't know what I am talking about. Fucking idiots!! They should die, SOON!!!

--------------------

:murray:

Love is like a train...
Female

#3723855 - 02/03/05 08:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i have some gaurdian angels as well, considering I am not spending aprox 10 years in federal prison from that incident.

They were just givin me a headsup up on what coulda happened.

Katie got pulled over last night doing 65 in a 30 and got a warning, muahahahahahahaha. her ticket would have been over 300, without a court date.

geprgias fucked up, they fucked me over cause of my age, assholes.

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: blissedout]
    #3723868 - 02/03/05 08:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah thats bullshit. georgia is in close cahoots with 7 other states I belive, and Florida is one of them, of course. So anything that happens in the land of peaches will be known about Anywhere else in the South. Damn.

Thats carazay shit about the bud at the dead show, and they STILL are hung up over it. What a buncha crap.

Its so funny how on my recipit for the court it says where all my flow went, besides the fine.
-sherriffs retirement
-police officer training
-victim assistance

etc. What a buncha crap

--------------------

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
    #3724000 - 02/03/05 09:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup: keep on truckin on...

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Ares's Cobb County Verdict [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3724026 - 02/03/05 09:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Rock on! At least you (almost) got away scot free!

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN
    #3724242 - 02/03/05 10:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Your in Cobb thats not far from where im at. Watch out for Cobb police that whole entire county is a speed trap. Everytime i buy weed and have to go through Cobb i feel like im trying to escape from a Russian Gulag.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom