Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFallere2k72
Stranger
How long ago were shrooms banned in the US?
    #3690407 - 01/27/05 07:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm inquiring about this because I live in Guyana, South America. Some of you may know it was the place where Jim Jones held the World's largest mass suicide but putting poison in Kool Aid and tell the people that it would take them to Heaven/God/something like that.
Anyways, if they weren't banned in the States such a long time ago, then there's a good chance they aren't banned here because my Government is sorta retarded, and cops don't really know anything, and our main crop is Marijuana, we have like freaking fields of weed all over.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: How long ago were shrooms banned in the US? [Re: Fallere2k72]
    #3690423 - 01/27/05 07:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fallere2k72 said:
we have like freaking fields of weed all over.

First plane to there, here I come!

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #3690427 - 01/27/05 08:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Possession of Psilocybin become illegal in 1968, and officially became a schedule I substance in 1970.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

OfflineFallere2k72
Stranger
Re: How long ago were shrooms banned in the US? [Re: Holydiver]
    #3690470 - 01/27/05 08:07 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Okay, thanks Diver.

dblaney18 make sure you walk with some cash when you come, if the cops catch you, you'll have to pay them off like $20-$100, most of the time when they approach you it'll be because they want a bribe, I'd say they're like five cops total in the police force that aren't crooked. Mainly because they're paid like $35 per a week.

P.S. Alcohol is also really cheap here, espically the rum, shit costs like $5.30 for a large and it gets you wasted really quickly, and you don't need any I.D, people here don't give a f**k, they'll even serve 10 yr olds.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3690791 - 01/27/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That's awesome...

Probably not a very safe place tho, huh?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
    #3690793 - 01/27/05 08:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nice, Guyana! I heard about the french prison on French Guyana on the discovery channel, it was incredibly interesting. One tough fucking prison!

Yeah, I was also wondering if it was safe or had lots of crime like most third world countries (Not that it is, but many around it are like Brazil).

Tell us more about Guyana. What is the native language? Portuguese?

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

OfflineFallere2k72
Stranger
Re: How long ago were shrooms banned in the US? [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3690972 - 01/27/05 09:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Not really that dangerous, as long as you don't get involved with the "Phantom Squad"(that's the name given to these assasains that were on a killing spree a couple of months ago, they killed a buncha drug lords and some business men, not sure if they're good or what), bit the crime has eased down, we don't really get natural disasters, some floods one every century. But as long as you stay out of the bandits' ways you'll be safe, and make sure you don't buy a big house of they might target you.

Our native language is English, we're the only English speaking country in South America. Strip clubs are also wicked here, its $2.50 get in, and they have hot Brazilian chicks dancing all night.

And no one gets laid as fast here as a white guy with an accent.

Also, if you have a business like weed or so, and people hear you're stealing business from them, you'll be a prime target. Its mainly the people in the ghetto who get murdered here, you're safe if you're a U.S citizen, once these bandits kidnapped this guy from the U.S embassy, they realeased him, and they were all gunned down and killed in a weed by the army who before that wasn't doing squat.

And French Guiana is an entirely different country, in the prisons here its like the weaker ones get ass raped every day.

By the way if you're a white guy in a fancy car, the cops most likely won't pull you over.

OfflineFallere2k72
Stranger
    #3690982 - 01/27/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

gunned down and killed in a week****

OfflineFallere2k72
Stranger
    #3691035 - 01/27/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Oh yeh, I forgot to mention, its also easy a fuck here to get a gun, you can probably get a 9mm for like $300-$400.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3691099 - 01/27/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

They have a bit of an AIDS problem there don't they? Not compared to South Africa, but percentage-wise it's about 4 times higher than the U.S. I believe.

Nevertheless it sounds like a pretty cool place :thumbup:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineFallere2k72
Stranger
Re: How long ago were shrooms banned in the US? [Re: Ravus]
    #3691123 - 01/27/05 09:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeh, we have an AIDS problem, that's why whenever I go out, I make sure I have a condom, even when I'm getting a BJ hehe.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds