Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Shamanic initiation at festival.
    #3657512 - 01/21/05 06:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It was summer a couple of years ago, when i found out that some weird electronic dance label artists called "Psy-Harmonics" (Australia) where comming to Greece ,to play at a festival along with other well known europian artists.

The festivals location was on some trully magical mountain, full of trees, wild strawberries and no sighns of civilization near by.

Up to then, i had no idea what this labels music sounds like, since i had only heard a few tracks of them...i knew they where psychedelic tho, so i was very exited to mushroom-dance their tunes...

After the first day that some europian artists played some usual predictable psy-trance, it was just about time that the Australian guys would hit the decks

My x-girl and i desided that the time was right, to have a few grams of psilos each...we had the shrooms, and went to the dancefloor....

All the ravers had tons of substances and reached the totally packed dancefloor...

Instead of banging psychedelic tunes tho,the first Dj started playing strange ambient tunes with earthy sounds in them....It sounded as if the earth was singing...very organic textures as if the main aim of the composer, was to distract the earths sounds as little as possible...

Of course, this didn't have any appeal to the mass of tripping people who where waiting on the dancefloor at that moment... It was something unusual and soft, thus useless to them....

Me and my x layed down on our back, looking at the stars, while surrounded by uppset tripping people, who where asking each other and us, if this is the kind of music that is going to be played for the rest of the night...

Suddenly i saw some stars shining unusually more than the others...i started thinking, what the Dj was thinking, and why he was playing this earthy ambient sounds to this freaked out people on a dance festival.....

And thats when it all started......

A chain reaction on my perception was about to begin.....
It felt as if a strange bio-spiritual process had began....no mushroom trip had any of these effects before...

Apocaliptic conclusions about what i was perceiving started a chain reaction with one conclusion giving way to the next tremendous understanding of what was REALLY happening on that festival...

The first conclusion hit my brain like a lightning...
The music this guy was playing had one pure aim, and that was to raise the sensitivity of the listeners.

During this revelation a strange physical condition had striked my body...a berzerk kind of state, an ecstatic shake of every single cell in my body, not from happiness, and not from anger, not from pain, and not from euphoria.....

...for the first time i was shaking to an extreme because of ...u n d e r s t a n d i n g
I looked in fear at my xgirl thinking that i was the only one to experience this strange condition...

...to my surprise, she was shaking her head, so violently like the small girl in the exorcist moovie, letting her spit fall to all directions...shit! i thought, i 'm not the only one in this...

She was having revelations too!
Next conclusion i run into was a wider meaning of the festival we where attending... I could now see clearly the importance of this peacefull meeting of humans who just wanted to dance , and celebrate the magic of life.

Next lightning revelation, chained to the last one was, that this important peacefull meeting was actually NOT organized by the humans who claimed to be the organizers...

It was the earth.......

This was actually the outcome of people who need a safe environment to use the psychoactive substances far away from the <<civilized>> world, and start building a new community with new points of view about the planetary health and respect.
A more spiritual and free community based on the subconcious collective present on these type of festivals.

And this need was actually urged by these hallucinogens....it was natures way to make humans more sensitive about their surroundings, about earth.

This was the natural antibiotic for the desease called "humanity".

It was is a new underground culture being born in these TAZ(temporary autonomous zones) created within festivals.

The word community in Greek means: Common mind (=subconcious collective) something pretty common amongst psychedelic religions. (DMT family for example)

It is some sort of telepathic communication with one central brain that all those who atted the ritual share.

One thought followed another,and so did the body , we didn't need to dance anymore, our bodies started expresing the profound enlightment via new unusual unpredictable actions.

I started screaming to the people who seemed to keep on sleeping "wake uuup!!!" i jumped in the air as high as i could, i simply couldnt get any higher than that.

I remember crying from understanding, it was a nice feeling.

Not being able to explain what was happening to others, we started holding our heads with both hands experiencing the rest of the revelations,
We stuck like that (holding our heads) for more than one hour, sat down, still holding it, not being able to believe the awe.

Our jaws where ready to hit the ground when i heard a female voice comming out of the speakers, the voice screamed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA But i could tell, that it wasn't a horny aaaaa and definitely it wasn't a joyfull scream either......it wasnt a crazed scream and it wasn't a stoned scream....

It was a very different type of scream, it was the scream of u n d e r s t a n d i n g.

This was the final strike for my chain reaction, right after that, i started screaming like i have never screamed before, it was as if i was hearing a stranger within me, someone who i didn't know that existed inside me.

A strangers voice inside me. I was screaming from enlightment, and that was powerfull.

Right after that i started dancing as i always do, shamanic trance-dance is my life, only that this time.....

I was dancing for the "reason" for the true meaning behind the music, and that made my dance VERY differnet, it contained the power of knowledge, and i could now witness the power in the dance.

And just to make shure i wasn't alone in this one either, one of the oldest europian Dj's came close to me, screamed with a voice which contained the "reason" and danced for a few seconds near me, letting me witness the power in his moves.

My hands where bleeding from banging them on the ground.

This is the essence of my shamanic trancedance experience

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (01/21/05 06:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Shamanic initiation at festival. [Re: Sterile]
    #3657578 - 01/21/05 07:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

great story :laugh:

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Shamanic initiation at festival. [Re: Sterile]
    #3657843 - 01/21/05 09:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I like to loop in the light, when I am one with the whole.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies