Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTaz
veteran
Important: Please Read.
    #365485 - 08/02/01 10:25 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I Apologize for my not being here lately. Thor and 3D, I must resign my position as a moderator in vendors. My wife just recently blew her brains out right in front of me and my son. I do not think I can continue being a mod and am sorry for that.

My wife and I have had problems and was about to divorce, when she decided to take her life in front of me and our son. To all you fool's who think that meth is no big deal. your a bigger idiot and deserve a life of destruction. I am now going to devote my life to the destruction of those who make meth, and sell it. this is why I will not have much time for here. I will try to check in from time to time to see how the shroomery is going. I love this place and wish it well...

To all the vendors, I wish you all great success. and good luck to each and every one of you in all your projects.
thank you all for the wonderful time I have had here at the shroomery. Thank you for allowing me to serve you, as a moderator. It was a pleasure. peace
A vary sad Taz.

May God Bless You All Richly.....

"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Edited by taz on 08/02/01 11:41 AM.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: Taz]
    #365502 - 08/02/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #365504 - 08/02/01 11:01 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks NSP2, I will check in from time to time. I guess I'm just way pissed right now over all this. Thanks for all the debates we had in the past, I enjoyed them all even though sometimes we both might have taken things a little to personal but I alway's considered you a friend..

--------------------

Offline*HeGz*
old hand
Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: Taz]
    #365528 - 08/02/01 11:38 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Damn bro, I am so sorry! If you ever need anything, give me a shout!

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go
I wanna be sedated

**Check out the FSR you may find something you like, maybe a Puerto Rician Cubensis Syringe**

PEACE

HeGz

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #365549 - 08/02/01 12:02 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Meth is a horribly evil creation of man's fucked up mind. This is for certain a horrible tragedy. I wish you the best of luck in your crusade. I know first hand how fucked up this shit is. It is an evil and controlling substance and once it has you it is hard to get away. I know, I was almost a victim.

I'll light a candle for your wife bro, I hope you and your son can pull through this tragedy. Your in my thoughts.

Novelty

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinecelsius

#365659 - 08/02/01 02:30 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Fuck Taz :frown:  I'm sorry to hear that.  It saddens me everytime someone dies.  I'm sure you're going through a lot right now.  Keep your head up bro!  sm:)e  You will pull through this.

- Celsius

Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
    #365662 - 08/02/01 02:32 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I can only say... What a shame.
It is, indeed, a sad day.
I wish you all the good the world has to offer you and your son. I mean that with all my heart!!
You have MUCH more important things to tend to right now, and I wish you well.
We will be here if you need us.
May peace be in your hearts, and not the evil of hatred or revenge.
I saw something one time that inspired me and my wife, maybe it will do the same for you and your son.
My wife and I went to Jamaica, and EVERYONE one there is poor as fuck, and basically begs, borrows, or steals for life itself. We met a native named Tego. He was poor as hell, like everyone else, and he went from beach to beach peddling goodies to make a living. After we had talked to him for an hour or so, he hopped in his boat and paddled off. On the side of the boat he had painted.... I WILL SURVIVE!!
We thought those were some pretty inspirational words. Therefore, we adopted this attitiude into our lives and it has carried us through MANY hard times. Maybe it could do the same for you and your boy.
WE WILL SURVIVE!!
Best of wishes, Brother.
My heart truly goes out to you and your boy.
Dioze1

check out the Free Spore Ring!

http://go.to/FreeSporeRing

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
    #365665 - 08/02/01 02:40 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Taz your post brought a tear to my eye. As calous as i may think myself to be sometimes i feel for you. You and your son and your wife will always be in my prayers and not far from my mind. Please, if you do need any support in your fight against meth and there is anything that we or i can do to help you (with the limited reasources that i have) please let us know.

Peace Brother.

D D Island

Edited by BrownPastures on 08/02/01 03:46 PM.

Edited by BrownPastures on 08/02/01 03:50 PM.

Anonymous

#365714 - 08/02/01 03:47 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Wow. That really sucks.

I really feel for you Taz, I know you are going through a tough time.
I wish nothing but the best for you and your son and hope you stop by the shroomery to say hi once in a while. You were the best mod ever, the others could learn from you.

And to the others, this is the third suicide in less than a year that has touched me. The other two were close friends. All involved in drugs. If you know someone who might be on the edge, please...DO SOMETHING!

Hang in there Taz, feel free to email me anytime you want to talk.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #365718 - 08/02/01 03:53 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

My god, I am sooo sorry to hear that buddy :frown:

There are no words, you have my thoughts, if there is anything you ever need please contact me. I consider you a friend and I hope you keep in touch.

Be strong, and take care of yourself and your son....

Take care friend :frown:

OfflineMaddoc
Resurrected!
Male
Loc: London, UK, Basel, CH or ...
    #365730 - 08/02/01 04:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Keep it real (Heavy Metal).....

Keep it Safe (condoms)......

Keep it fun (Shrooms).....

"Your Gimmiky Restraunt - By J.R. Bennigans"

--------------------
"Your Gimmiky Restraunt - By J.R. Bennigans"

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: Maddoc]
    #365776 - 08/02/01 04:56 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#365963 - 08/02/01 10:18 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry to hear that TAZ, don't know you but may GOD bless you, your son and your wife...

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #366092 - 08/03/01 03:51 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Thank you all for the kind words. It really touched me. this happened last week. I have been absent from the shroomery due to soooo many problems. I was an ass sometimes on here...but that was because I was dealing with this drug problem with my wife. I used to be hooked on meth then I got cleaned up, have been for almost 5 years. my wife however, kept on going. it got to the point that she was slamming. I couldn't take no more...It's one thing to have someone your close to kill themselves, it's another to acutually see it. she had the gun to her head and I tried to talk her out of it then bam...she just done it right there in front of me. our son didn't acutally see this part but he was outside.

Thor, thank you for the words...and captainmax and all of you have been so kind. I am sorry I had to resign as a mod. Maybe someday in the future when things settle down, Thor will give me another shot at it. but for now, I need to get some things in order. I really hope that none of you never, ever have to ever go thru this.

Just remember kid's, do the drugs, don't let the drugs do you. I may not try to go after meth heads. right now I am on a roller coaster of emotion filled with anger, not so much for me but for the boy. he didn't deserve this at all. all she had to do was want help, but she refused it. I cleaned out my house the other day, man, I cannot believe all the shit I found. I took a trash bag of shit to the dump. (I am also glad the cops didn't search this house.) I got lucky.

May God bless each and every one of you and for God's sake please be careful...peace and may the Shroomery live on for ever.....

--------------------

Offlinehumplok9
    #366150 - 08/03/01 08:19 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

That is really shitty, im sorry to hear that taz,
may she rest in peace

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: humplok9]
    #366502 - 08/03/01 09:03 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

What i would really like to say I cant post here Tazzzzzz. Lets just say for now that my heart goes out to your boy cause I know what its like to try to bring up a child in a household ruined by addiction. God bless your wife I truly believe she is in a better place than where she was and is looking down on you knowing you'll survive this and make sure your son will someday understand about the choices we make in life and their possible reprecussions. Dont waste your time on revenge, hate and fruitless crusades. Your son is what counts and needs you the most he ever has right now. Be there for him. My heart truly hurts for you, peace.

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #366510 - 08/03/01 09:42 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Very good advice.

Novelty

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #366546 - 08/03/01 11:49 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

The crusade agains't meth is very noble of you, but I just ask that you don't forget to be there for your son. I'm not going to write much here because I can't possibly imagine how you must feel, and so I can't possibly say anything that will help. All I can say is be strong, and remember that better days will come.

Namaste

Offlineun0r
enthusiast

Loc: North East, USA
Re: Important: Please Read. [Re: Jared]
    #367081 - 08/05/01 06:08 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I don't post very often, and i'm pretty new to the shroomery, but I feel for ya man. I've been around too much shit that has happened because of meth and other amphetamines. Lost a few people and witnessed many a downfall. Lots of lives ruined. If you ever need ANYTHING please don't hesitate to PM me.

- Bill Goat

Edited by un0r on 08/05/01 07:08 AM.

--------------------
- Bill Goat

InvisibleJustAnotherTraveler
Sporalized

#367898 - 08/06/01 08:01 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Taz,

I really feel for you and your son. Meth fucks up lives.

Get your head straight and give your son all the support you can. Without you, he will become lost. Don't let that happen.

Better days will come. Don't give up on that.

Burning incense for your wife.

Peace,
jat

--------------------
Well he loved and laughed and floated past

the echoes of a velvet mind, that whispered fairy tales untold

that kissed his mind, carressed his soul-

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom