Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
other drugs make me trip?
    #364530 - 08/01/01 02:06 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

after i started getting into hallucinogens i started to "trip" off of marijuana! i could notice a cosiderable difference of the high, and i even sometimes hallucinate on weed now!!! i smoked weed a week after i did acid for the first time and i was like holly shit!! i am trippen! my friends noticed the difference too! i am no too sure if shrooms make me trip on weed, since i am still feeling the effects of acid while on it, and i havent done shrooms too often. is anyone else experiencing this or are me and my friends just crazy bastards????

if you have any old equipment that you want to get rid of that you are willing to trade for some new stuff the go here to:
Closet Cultivation

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePyrotechnist
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
Re: other drugs make me trip? [Re: aluminum_can]
    #364532 - 08/01/01 02:18 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

This has been discussed pretty recently, I believe.. a lot of people get this. I believe the consensus is that taking psychedelics open your mind to a new way of functioning, which is brought back by the quasipsychedelic effects of cannabis (remember the first time you smoked weed, and you actually got time dilation and visual and audible hallucinations?). I've heard about this occuring with many other hallucinogens as well.

But then again, that's just a semieducated guess. It could easily be a variant of a disorder, the acronym of which _might_ be HPPD if my memory isn't fucked on this particular issue, which is a disorder where people still have visuals after they stop using psychedelics for a rather frequent regular period (sometimes, just once, sometimes never, of course). But then again, my memory could be fucked and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

But hey, that's what Murple the omniscient is for. :)

"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

--------------------
"Sure, just cut them up like regular chickens."

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #364662 - 08/01/01 09:54 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I have that too, It's not really like a mush trip, less visuals, but you definately reconize things from tripping.
only happens when I smoke a lot, anyway I LIKE IT !!!

sucked into the vortex....

Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

#364675 - 08/01/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I used to get this also, but after I got more experience it stopped. Kinda wish I could still have it happen once in a while tho.

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: other drugs make me trip? [Re: stefan]
    #364810 - 08/01/01 02:06 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

well, i am seriousely trippen!!!! when i smoke. i always smoke alot though, like atlest a gram of dank weed to my head every time, or more. i dont really hallucinate i just see things in the "acid trip perspective" where everything has a "sharp" color and feeling to it. and the tint to everything is different. i used to get really high when i was a newbie smoker (couldnt control my actions) but then i mellowed out and went away from that stage, and then i started doing acid and i started getting really fucked up off weed. it was like i couldnt control myself like a newbie, but i could control myself since i wasnt a newbie. weed has become a "drug" to me now. i also tried stop doing hallucinogens for a while (our acid dealer had "disipeadred" for a while and shrooms werent available) and this lasted for about two-three months of getting stoned alot and not doing acid. the "intense weed trip" got slightly less intense, but then my crop of shrooms first grew and then we started hallucinating again. i just wanted to know if other people had this, and that i wasnt someone who needs to be comitted.

if you have any old equipment that you want to get rid of that you are willing to trade for some new stuff the go here to:
Closet Cultivation

--------------------

Offlinebill
Stranger
    #364903 - 08/01/01 04:35 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Where i live the weed is some of the best in the world and its cheap, so i smoke alot and sometimes if i smoke alot I start to hallucinate. This only happens sometimes but its damn cool when it does.

"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors"
-Jim Morrison

--------------------
"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors"
-Jim Morrison

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

Re: other drugs make me trip? [Re: bill]
    #365019 - 08/01/01 07:59 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

where is it that you live?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I think. Therefore I am DANGEROUS.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else" - Tyler Durden

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: other drugs make me trip? [Re: Psycho]
    #365251 - 08/02/01 01:08 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i live in california the weed is really good, it has tons of red hairs, and lots of crystals too. sometimes something better will come along like blueberry, purple cush, or medical weed but that isnt that often.

sleeping by yourself at night can make you feel alone,
youre girlfriend said so, but i dont really know
Closet Cultivation

--------------------

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #365309 - 08/02/01 02:34 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

what you're describing is what would be called a flashback, induced by mj...

i hate wit sigs / if anything i say has something in common with reality, this is a merely a coincidence.

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #365337 - 08/02/01 03:56 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

You can certainly trip of MJ. THC is a psychedelic in it's own right. I guess that you are not experiencing anything different since your acid trip, but the acid experiences have opened your mid to the psychedelics experience a bit more. You are seeing similarities between you MJ and acid experiences that you were unaware of before you did the acid.

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: other drugs make me trip? [Re: Phyl]
    #365565 - 08/02/01 12:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i think it might be because we'd always mix the two (not a good idea!!!!!!) i also noticed that i never had flashbacks when i was in my house (only in the places i tripped at which was pretty much everywhere besides my house) and then i tripped at my house and then flashbacks would happen there also.

Closet Cultivation

--------------------

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
    #365575 - 08/02/01 12:37 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

"i think it might be because we'd always mix the two (not a good idea!!!!!!) "

I think acid/weed combo is A GREAT IDEA! As a matter of fact, I ALWAYS smoke when I trip on see-funny.

When I shroom, I wait until the end to smoke tho...

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: other drugs make me trip? [Re: SherlockDrubu]
    #365590 - 08/02/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

ya well we ended up taking three blue smurfs (the normal ones not the ones laying down) and splitting an eighth of really good weed between 4 people and then trying to drive to the beach!!!! we kept stalling on the freeway and finally we had to get off the freeway and let our driver calm down. well we locked the keys in the car and alot of other crazy shit happened when we were there, that is too hard to remember and explain. and dont drink on shrooms either.

Closet Cultivation

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies