Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemidnitesun
old-school,master-grower
 User Gallery

Loc: East Coast(on the water-f...
LIGHT,CASING,PINING
    #363919 - 07/31/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

HEY ALL, I AM NEW TO THE CASING TEK...HAVE SOME PF JAR EXPERIENCE THOUGH..........HERES MY SET UP PER THE PICS ,JUST PLACED THE TRAY THERE TODAY...TEMP IS AT 65 AS PER PF COLD SHOCK TEK FOR PINING,HUMIDITY IS 95% AS PER STAMENTS (TMC) PG.198,AND I AM FANNING FOR NOW TILL I GET THE FISH TANK AIR PUMPS TOMMOROW....MY QESTIONS ARE 1,CAN I LEAVE THE FLOURSENT PLANT LIGHT(HIGH IN BLUE SPECTRUM) ON FOR MORE THAN 16 HRS A DAY , (LIKE 24 HRS.??) IN ORDER TO SPEED PINNING, AND DID I LET THE MYCELIUM GROW TO MUCH BEFORE...INIATEING PINNING STAGE?? AND IF I DID WHAT CAN I DO...SO I DO NOT LOSE THE CROP...THE STRAIN IS THE PF ALBINO....THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP....SORRY SO LONG...........PEACE

neo

Edited by midnitesun on 07/31/01 01:12 AM.

--------------------
"3 o'Clock Road Block,hey mister Cop, I ain't got no,Ber-surfer-ticket"(rfic). (Bob Marley)

"Here's an idea,lets make the Constitution legal". (Ron Paul)

"The war on drugs is a lie created by the State to enslave it's citizens".(midnitesun)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
Re: LIGHT,CASING,PINING [Re: midnitesun]
    #363928 - 07/31/01 12:27 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

>CAN I LEAVE THE FLOURSENT PLANT LIGHT(HIGH IN BLUE SPECTRUM) ON FOR MORE THAN 16 HRS A DAY , (LIKE 24 HRS.??) IN ORDER TO SPEED PINNING

okay, shrooms arent like that marijauna plant that you have in youre closet. light just makes the mycelium produce a hormaone that makes pinning. thats all. 24 hours is way too much!!.

>AND DID I LET THE MYCELIUM GROW TO MUCH BEFORE...INIATEING PINNING STAGE?? AND IF I DID WHAT CAN I DO...SO I DO NOT LOSE THE CROP

i dont know? try telling us how much the casing layer colonized first.

>THE STRAIN IS THE PF ALBINO

i really want to try that strain!! if you ever get some shrooms then make a print, and i will be able to trade you for a pes hawian print. if you cant make syringes from a print then i will make a syringe for you. pm me if you are interested!!!

i may, fucking drop something natural somewhere and it might grow into another piece of shit like you. i dont recognize any of you fucking people, youre not real, you came out of comic books.

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

OfflineVitticeps
journeyman
Re: LIGHT,CASING,PINING [Re: aluminum_can]
    #363934 - 07/31/01 12:40 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I disagree AC, no amount of light is too much as long as it isn't producing too much heat. I have grown multiple flushes of healthy shrooms in 24 hour light. Now I use a timer just to cut back on unnecessary electricity use. I have not noticed any difference between growing in 24/7 lighting and 12 hour light cycles. I've never seen any data to suggest that a thing such as too much light exists.
If it's easier for you to just leave the light on at all times, feel free.

-------------------------------------------
Temporary Mycotopia replacement forum:
http://www.vitticeps.f2s.colm
-Vitti

Offlinehubertd8
Pooh-Bah

Loc: springfield
Re: LIGHT,CASING,PINING [Re: midnitesun]
    #363947 - 07/31/01 12:58 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

ok 1st turn your CAPS OFF!!!!!!!

i don;t think the albino strain will turn out albino mush, i could be wrong, but usually those traits aren't passed through spores, someone wanna correct me on this one? I'm not too sure.

but anyways RH% should be as high as possible for pinning, lighting isn't too important, u could give em 20min and it won't make too much diff. However this is what i have found; if the light source is very far away or masked (either using dark filter paper or something, maybe thick colored plastic) your babies will grow taller. This makes perfect sense, the mush want to get there caps up over the obsticle to release the spores, so they grow taller.

if u have a casing colonized ~50% it should be fine, nothing will happen if u let it over colonize though, if u don't get any contams then u are virtually gaurinteed a crop.

good luck.

--------------------
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

Bertrand Russell

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract