Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

new moderators
    #362097 - 07/27/01 04:46 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I should be the new moderator here.
read my other post.
it just proves that these idiots here are not experts on shrooms. If you really knew how to grow them, then you would know something simple like you can trip balls from touching them.

of course since most of you have little experience with them, all you know is what you
have "read"

You study about these shrooms, and you think you're learning, but really all you're doing is filling up your heads with bullshit. (rumors, lies, etc.)

Of course you won't believe the only true mushroom expert, but that's ok, i didn't expect a bunch of idiots to believe it anyway.

I'm looking for just ONE person that knows about this.
Is there one?
If not, I feel honored that I am the only fucking one on this whole board who can trip from touching them.

Not to mention, I am rare, exotic, and things happen that you normals would never understand.

too bad there can't just be at least a few experts here.
So far, not even one person has replied with a "yes" answer.

And i'm not asking for retarded people to reply with rude messages. I'm asking the people who KNOW about this.
DUH. keep your stupid bullshit rumors to yourself, if you really want to help stop the spread of mis-information.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: new moderators [Re: ]
    #362144 - 07/27/01 06:15 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

what is now banned, 2 posts and both troll posts.

Invisiblepsilocybe cubensis
Blood, guts, andbroken teeth.

Loc: Lost Angels
Re: new moderators [Re: ]
    #362147 - 07/27/01 06:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

>of course since most of you have little experience with them, all you know is what you
have "read"

you obviously have been here for a very short time. Not to mention you have two posts. Search around... me and the other mods here have experience with cultivation.

I didn't think it belonged here. It had nothing to do with advanced mushroom cultivation.

and agin... this does not relate to mushroom cultivation and I also think this is bullshit too.

The above post is entirely fictional... bla bla bla

:crazy:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies