Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story?
    #3577337 - 01/03/05 10:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I used to smoke pot, so I guess you could say I was a half-ass member of the local drug scene. I have been a sober person(drugs got boring and shitty) for many years now.

I have a couple of "hardcore" dealer stories.

Back when I smoked pot, I was at some dude's apartment who could hook it up. Some guy who I didn't know came in an plopped down $25,000 dollars(American). He wanted to buy as much pot as he could get his hands on. I about shit my pants.

One person I used to know would drive over to California and buy 20 pds. of weed at a time.

This other guy I met said he knew Mexican mafia people in some southern state that had a big warehouse full of pot. They had hundreds and hundreds of pounds.

Some chick that I know had an uncle who was busted for coke trafficking. When he was pulled over he had like 50 pds. in his car.

Oh..another story I just remembered. I was in high school and one of the kids in my graduating class was hanging out at a coke dealer's house. The dealer left and this kid was looking around the house and him and his friends found $12,000. They stole it and went on a spending spree. They ended up getting caught though. They were forced to pay all of the money back...even though it was dirty money.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/03/05 10:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3577350 - 01/03/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I once sold a few sheets to this kid... he ate a bunch with me when I sold them to him and tirpped balls with me on it. he sold a couple of the sheets, no complaints. then the kid got drunk and had his final two sheets in foil on his dresser and spilled beer on it. he wanted me to refund his money ($200). I was like fuck no, and went to collect my money and he had a fucking .22 pointed at me when I got there. I got my money from him (I am not afraid of a .22, he was more afraid to shoot me than I was to get shot) and never spoke again.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #3577356 - 01/03/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My ex years back used to deal LSD...a lot of it. He got pulled over with about 20 sheets in his glove compartment, the cop open the glove box, thought it was regular paper, and shut it without saying a word. That was some scary shit.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Liz]
    #3577361 - 01/03/05 11:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Ive been arrested with a bundle of dope in hidden in a pack of gum that the cops never found... each bag was hidden between sticks of gum.

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Jim]
    #3577381 - 01/03/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One time, shortly after aformentioned sheets in the glovebox story, I was walking, carrying a sheet on me to sell to a kid who I had class with.  I had it in my bra...it rained...and soaked in.  I realized too late, and wound up committed for a long time, completely off my rocker.  :frown: 
*Note to self* Do not carry LSD, in bra, in the rain.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3577383 - 01/03/05 11:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was at a coke dealers house and this coke head came in and laid down some money and said he wanted another fix. The guy turned to get the coke and the coke head stole what he laready had laying on the table. Well I said man he is stealing your shit. I jumped up to run after him. The guy told me he'd handle this. I followed the dealer outside and watched him shoot the guy in one of his knee caps. He walked back in and thanked me for trying to help and later that day got me a brand new suit to wear to church the next day. It was an Armani Suit. Thast the last I talked to him. He used to call me from time to time and I wouldn't answer the phone.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: JettaJay]
    #3577404 - 01/03/05 11:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

:confused:

Why not? The dealer seems like a good guy, he was very grateful to you.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Liz]
    #3577408 - 01/03/05 11:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

One time, shortly after aformentioned sheets in the glovebox story, I was walking, carrying a sheet on me to sell to a kid who I had class with. I had it in my bra...it rained...and soaked in. I realized too late, and wound up committed for a long time, completely off my rocker.

I know a guy who grew up with this one dude. This dude and his brother used to make LSD. One day, the brother was cooking up a batch and he dropped it on his leg. He immediately ran into the bathroom and tried to clean off his leg, but it was too late. He went on a MASSIVE unhealthy trip and was committed. When he got out of the mental hospital he got a shotgun and blew his brains out.

I always questioned if the story was legit...but I ended up meeting the "dude"(brother of the guy who committed suicide) years after hearing the story and he confirmed it.

Edited by RandalFlagg (01/03/05 11:16 PM)

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anybody have a hardcore drug dealer story? [Re: Ravus]
    #3577412 - 01/03/05 11:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

If I saw someone shoot someone else in their kneecap, I dont care how nice they were to me, I still wouldnt want to be around them.

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3577416 - 01/03/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

He shot a dude in the kneecap. That's kinda creepy.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577417 - 01/03/05 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I followed the dealer outside and watched him shoot the guy in one of his knee caps.

HOLY FUCK!!! That must have been insane!

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3577427 - 01/03/05 11:14 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

One time, shortly after aformentioned sheets in the glovebox story, I was walking, carrying a sheet on me to sell to a kid who I had class with. I had it in my bra...it rained...and soaked in. I realized too late, and wound up committed for a long time, completely off my rocker. 

I know a guy who grew up with this one dude.  This dude and his brother used to make LSD.  One day, the brother was cooking up a batch and he dropped it on his leg.  He immediately ran into the bathroom and tried to clean off his leg, but it was too late.  He went on a MASSIVE unhealthy trip and was committed.  When he got out of the mental hospital he got a shotgun and blew his brains out.

I always questioned if the story was legit...but I ended up meeting the brother years after hearing the story and he confirmed it.

yeah for a really long time I didnt recognize my friends, my family....anyone.  I didn't even know who I was.  They induced me into a coma for like 3 or 4 days to keep me from completely freaking out.  After about a week and 1/2 of not knowing who anyone was, they started preparing my parents for the fact that I might never "come back".  While they were in the hallway talking to my parents, my little sister snuck by them, into the room.  They hadn't been letting her in to see me, because she was only 3 and they were didn't want to upset her....she climbed into bed with me, and started crying, and I knew who she was...and said her name...and everything started coming back to me.  I was out 3 days later :confused:  Weird how something like that can trigger whatever in your mind, and bring you back to where you need to be.  I never really had any long term effects from it though.  I see trails sometimes...but that I kinda like  :grin:

--------------------
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3577439 - 01/03/05 11:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I have a rather amusing story....

one of my buddies from south caralina had a crazy brother... well, one day fresh out of the ward he decided to eat a bunch of acid, and ride his dirtbike around town wearing only his boxers (bare feet). Well the cops chased him aorund town for quite a while untill he came back towards the house and he slid the bike on its side and ground his leg into the pavement. he screamed freedom the whole time...

i guess you have to know him to find this amusing so I will share another story from that family.

I was hanging out with the brother(not the motorcycle one) at his apartment in downtown glens falls. It is located on the second floor of this building which is adjacent to the police station. well, we were hanging out, toking, and whatnot, when all of a sudden his cd player started skipping in the middle of this sick billy cobham solo... he calmly walked over to the cd player and remove the cd, pick up the cd player and brought it into the kitchen. He threw it on the floor and started jumping on it breaking the shit out of it. After a minute or two he proceeded to pick up the larger pieces of the cd player and threw them out of his second story window into the police stations parking lot. He than sat down and turned on the tv like nothing had happened, and asked to hit the pipe.
That was so crazy when he did that. It was broad daylight on a busy downtown glens falls street where he threw the cd player.

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3577467 - 01/03/05 11:21 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There was the coke/weed dealer who was had a gun laying around and had all these underaged girls doing e and freebasing coke in his apt all the time, but no specific good stories about him.

There was this one guy who I met as a weed dealer for the first time, when I went in, I saw an enormous bag of white powder on his table. Like, one of those really big ziplocks, filled.

The next time I came back, I noticed it was next to his breadmaker, and he ended up being the coolest dealer I've ever had.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577472 - 01/03/05 11:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Here's another one...

I know a guy who is dead now, but who was a hippy through and through. He usually would throw a pot plant outside every summer.

About 15 years ago or so, he put out about 20 pot plants. When he went to go harvest them they were 15 feet tall. He was shocked at how big they were. He hacked all of them down and he drug them to his truck. He had a big truck with a cab and he completely filled the cab with the plants. He got like 20 pounds and stayed stoned every minute of every day for over two years.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3577541 - 01/03/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

No thankx, I used to live with Gangster affiliate, no stories I will post...

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3577630 - 01/03/05 11:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
:confused:

Why not? The dealer seems like a good guy, he was very grateful to you.

He was grateful to me. He actually called me about 3 days ago and left a message to see if I'd come see him again. I may actually do that. The reason I didn't answer was because I ws still finding the true meaning of "me". Confused yet ???  I was for about 2 years. I think I will call him tomorrow.

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

#3577640 - 01/04/05 12:01 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:

I followed the dealer outside and watched him shoot the guy in one of his knee caps.

HOLY FUCK!!! That must have been insane!

It was insane. He was an awesome shot by the way. It freaked me out and I sat in the living room for about 2 hours shaking. After which he took me downstairs and showed me some other stuff that scared teh shit out of me.

I also saw the most coke I have ever seen in my life. I saw about 50 or 60 kilos in a closet of his.

--------------------
~~~LouiseLouise

Edited by JettaJay (01/04/05 12:04 AM)

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3577668 - 01/04/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i was headed home one night with 4 1/2 lbs in my car. this was like 10 years ago. well anyway, to make a long story short, i got my car searched, went to jail for a bong that i didn't even know was there, and the cop(k-9 unit) didn't find the pounds. i went and got my car from the POLICE STATION with that shit in it the next morning, after a friend bailed me out. i was thinking that, at any moment, the pigs were gonna be like "well, you're off to county for all that dope you got in your car!". lucky me....then, at least.

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3577676 - 01/04/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It was insane. He was an awesome shot by the way. It freaked me out and I sat in the living room for about 2 hours shaking.

What happened to the gunshot victim?  Did he just lay outside of the house?  Didn't any neighbors call the cops?  Did the coke dealer ever get charged with attempted murder or anything like that?

I also saw the most coke I have ever seen in my life. I saw about 50 or 60 kilos in a closet of his.

Why don't you tell me this guy's address?  I will be sure to show up and thank him personally for how well he treated you.  My friends and I will also ransack his house looking for coke and money.  :smirk: :rotfl:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom