Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
brain dead
    #3577208 - 01/03/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hey everyone, the past few weeks, maybe months, who knows, ive been feeling brain dead as hell. its like ill snap into conciousness and think "what the fuck..i havent even been thinking up until now..", i know this is probably confusing, this is the best way i can think of wording it.
my question is, any suggestions to remedy this? i used to exercise and work out, but between school and work, i dont really have a whole lot of time to hit up the gym, and if i wake up too early to go running or something, i dont get enough sleep to have the energy for work after school. im thinkin about reading, and watching less tv, but other than that i am lost as to what to do.
any advice would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. thanks everyone.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsyhigh
Lost
Re: brain dead [Re: syanesso]
    #3578335 - 01/04/05 05:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like you lead a busy life, is there any way you can simplify this - maybe cut a few hours from work to allow for exercise or reflection. Does sound like you need some mental stimulation, if your studies arn't providing this then certainly buy a couple of books that will nurture your interests and inspire you. Certainly turn off that TV, sell it if you can I'd say, and exercise instead - this will give you more physical and mental energy and is also known to increase serotonin production. If you have the time for TV than you certainly have time for exercise, being hypnotised by a glass screen for however long certainly wont help the situation. But relaxation is important, so if you have no other time to relax then use the time to relax introspectively opposed to just escapism. Take more time with food preparation, as you eat, ponder on the soil where the food you eat had been grown in.. do you get a balanced diet - the food pyramid is false, you should eat mostly vegetables and some fruit - make sure you are getting all the vitamins and minerals that your mind needs to function to its potential, including Essential Fatty Acids (Omega 3). Smoke less if that is a factor. Feed your mind with some stimulating music, get your hands on some Mozart.

Just some suggestions, but I have no idea really.
Take care-Tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder