Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
will LSD last?
    #3574040 - 01/03/05 01:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

how long do you think LSD will be around for? there has been an obvious decline since it was made illegal but do you think it will be around forever? i personally have not come across any in a couple years now... im blaming that on the location i live in(NJ)

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmokeyMcpot
.....ThaDrizzla..... *SKEET* *SKEET*
 User Gallery

Loc: on top
Re: will LSD last? [Re: danlennon3]
    #3574046 - 01/03/05 01:46 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well it could never really go away as long as people still have the recipe. It could 'go away' for years and come back someones just gotta make more.

--------------------
"I have a sound mind, but I cannot seem to find it. Can someone please help me? For I seem to have lost my mind."
-SmokeyMcPot

"Yo, I'm Smokey and I'm the bomb. If you don't believe me then ask your mom! WHAT?!"
-SmokeyMcPot

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: will LSD last? [Re: SmokeyMcpot]
    #3574057 - 01/03/05 01:52 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

but doesnt the government make it difficult to get supplies needed to make it? I understand it will never totally go away, but if much less is made, most of the general public will not be able to get LSD. Are there countries where LSD is legal?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3574066 - 01/03/05 01:57 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

nope,
but finding lsd is more easy out of usa

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinenildo
Stranger

Loc: brizvegas, QLD
Re: will LSD last? [Re: butterflydawn]
    #3574132 - 01/03/05 02:34 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah..lsd in australia..at least where i live is easy

--------------------
these things make me feel funny!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: will LSD last? [Re: nildo]
    #3574161 - 01/03/05 02:53 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

heres the thing, there are a few chemicals that are necissary and bitch to get
poocl3-can be synthed from pooc which is redily avaliable (not too sure of the name)but requires an inert enviornment and there fore a lot of equipment.. not the hardest chemical to get on this list

Ergotamine tartrate.--- highly watched, but is made from contaminated rye, and the fungus, ergot is easy enough to get ahold of. theoretically one could use the fungus to make their own ET

Diethelymane- difficult to get, but it is still possible to synth it. what chemicals are invloved in synthing it, and how hard they are to get... im not too sure.. one can also use ethalamine (sp) instead of diethelamine to make Eth-LAd a LSD analouge that lasts 6-8 horus with similar but not the same effects.

these are the hard things to get, none of which will ever be impossible to get, just difficult, combine this with the equipment knowledge and time and you have LSD
it will never dissapear, and it has not

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3575915 - 01/03/05 05:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It will never, NEVER disappear.  :laugh: :sun:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: will LSD last? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3575938 - 01/03/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
It will never, NEVER disappear.  :laugh: :sun:

When it was made illegal, it became very available, very available. In fact, when it was criminalized, it became even more popular. The reason for the big decline was that there was a huge bust. But I think LSD will make a large comeback, and it will never disappear.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3576719 - 01/03/05 08:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

It only takes a hardworking chemist with all the right ingredients to make some acid and flood the country. LSD is hard to make for the common person, but once you can make it it can be rather easy to mass produce for the black market, unlike mushrooms which is really the opposite. You can grow your own mushrooms rather easily, but try to make enough to flood even a city and you'll have your work cut out for you.

LSD will always last as long there are those around who are determined to make it last. I can't see all of the underground chemists and hallucinogen users just giving up on something as beautiful as LSD, it's just a matter of time before new chemists come in to take the slack from the arrest of the earlier major ones.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: will LSD last? [Re: Ravus]
    #3576857 - 01/03/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah... There's a cloud of protection around LSD - Wether we as individuals see it for years at a time, or not... Isnt much. The demand is clear.. and people are going out their and getting their clandesdine chemistry training, taking their courses, hitting the festivals - and searching out the life in order to make the magic available. The intent of distribution will never be lost in the true soldiers - People will travel the world and risk their lives setting up chemical distribution rings - they will ship, and doupe, and do whatever is necessary. it wont fade away - because there's always away. You know what they say about desperate times - *do your part* - and think about that bit.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: will LSD last? [Re: headset]
    #3576880 - 01/03/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Right, even if you don't have many connects you can still help......when you get your hands on some, don't hoard it, dose other people you know who want it, dispel the myths to all who will listen.

--------------------

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: will LSD last? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3576941 - 01/03/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

keep it cheap, the gain is from the experience - make sure you share yours and they connect with you - relate - and make sure after theyre dosed they would do the same for any other yearning soul. Share life, not greed. Promote love and awareness - one person at a time. You can change the world :wink:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3576951 - 01/03/05 09:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hell yeah.....I never charge for it. Sure, I lose money, but just knowing I changed a life, and watching these people have this experience is worth more than all the money in the world! You have the right idea brother, shine on!  :laugh: :thumbup: :sun: :flowerchild:

--------------------

Offlinelsd_freak
Stranger
    #3576961 - 01/03/05 09:37 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

LSD will always be around. You cant make it in small amounts (a gram is 10'000 hits). It goes in waves, but it'll never be totally gone. I remember when i was younger it was like candy, you can get it anywhere, then for about 5 years it's been totally gone, and now i find that it's making a come back. It's all influenced on availability of precusors to make it from.

Offlinedigitalcube
would u likesome dolphinsafe tuna
 User Gallery

Loc: la
Re: will LSD last? [Re: lsd_freak]
    #3577024 - 01/03/05 09:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ya i know i havent seen cid sinc the first time i moved to the westbank in louisiana about two years ago i got three hits my first and only time trippin and i loved it and i know if it comes back around im getting a big chunk to hold on to for a while

--------------------

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: will LSD last? [Re: digitalcube]
    #3577200 - 01/03/05 10:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, i dont know if anybody here read the posts about me looking but i guess my time has come because ive just found a freind with a vial of purple liquid.... if only i wold have looked a little closer in the first place...

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineRamlaen
Pysconaut
 User Gallery

Re: will LSD last? [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3578417 - 01/04/05 06:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Nj has it keep your eyes and ears open

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: will LSD last? [Re: Ramlaen]
    #3581713 - 01/04/05 09:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wish that I traveled more often in the path of Lucy. I have a few friends of a friend of a friend with big connections looking for it for me but they haven't found any. I get what I can at the festivals.

If I ever become loaded with money I want to find a way to help protect the brave chemists who make it all possible to experience the wonder that is LSD.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: will LSD last? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #3581724 - 01/04/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

acid is a contraversial drug but it will alwase be around alwase have acid heads makin more  :grin:

alot of ppl think it kills ur mind. t

--------------------

OfflineEternalMetal
Member of theBlack LabelSociety
Re: will LSD last? [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #3581764 - 01/04/05 09:24 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I sure hope it does. If my shroom deal doesnt go through, im gonna ask about some acid, so i can try it before it disappears or before i ever get a chance to. I have never met anyone who hated it, so it sounds like a beautiful substance.

--------------------
DXM and Weed = Happy

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom