Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
The jews are torturing me.
    #3571291 - 01/02/05 02:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The jews run this David Lawrence Center facility. Where they are putting us on medicines that we don't even need. I think they are torturing me because i'm part german. Right now i'm being starved.

If you think the jewish people are friendly, think again.

Peace,
Droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: Droz]
    #3571315 - 01/02/05 02:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

" The important thing is to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could be. "

Charles DuBois

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: Gomp]
    #3571365 - 01/02/05 02:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i am friendly enough until faced with a potentialy racist thread, at which point I slow down to find out what is actually happenning.

are you in for detox? are you sure the problem is external?
are you certain the reason for the problem is your heritage and theirs?
most of this should be water under the bridge.
you must come out, I think you are close to help not set up for more problems. the thing about jews for you is probably baggage that can be lightened. let them know. live. survivors let go of the past.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3571841 - 01/02/05 04:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Don't tell me...you're been dual diagnosed with a substance abuse problem AND a personality disorder - say Paranoid Personality Disorder?

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3572314 - 01/02/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Droz, this might not be in your head. Isreal is having serious problems with its arab neighbors now and they are extremely agressive. Your German heritage might be included in the witch hunt they are currently doing. You need to find the exit signs in your hospital station. Go thru it. Keep going and get out of there. Contact any non-jewish family members and tell them what happened at the "center". Good luck and remember you will survive this.

--------------------

http://www.sacredshrooms.org

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3572315 - 01/02/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

My diagnoses is skitzo-effective. Paranoid skitzophrenic on one hand and a mood disorder on the other. It's pretty difficult to face, sometimes I say things that I don't mean. Like this thread, shouldn't have been created but it was.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #3572334 - 01/02/05 06:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i'm confused...if you think all this is cuz ur german....than maybe it's because (potentially) your ancestors almost created genocide with the hollocost <--sp.) hey! karma-karma-karma cameleon!! and maybe just maybe....you're there cuz you need help bro., unless your name is Eckstein or close to it...how do they know you're part german? ....cuz i'd possibly make some ignorant racist chemically dependant fool skip a few meals, if he popped off with the mouth about how he's German and how i'm a lowsy jew.... i can't possibly see how for no other reason than the fact that you are a little bit german they would starve ya. i think you're not telling us the whole story...
BTY im part german and have more than one very good, very considerate friends who are jewish. so don't talk shit about them K?

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: uriahchase]
    #3572356 - 01/02/05 06:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Droz, you are free from any guilt germans did to jews. Jews killed just as easily as germans did. Get out of that jew trap. NOW.

If you were in a nazi trap, and you were a jew, I'd tell you to get out of the nazi trap, NOW.

--------------------

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: mabus]
    #3572523 - 01/02/05 06:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I'm on meds and sometimes, just sometimes, strange stuff happens to me like this for starters. I don't hate the jews, but I do feel that they hate me for some reason. I feel as if all the hate is being collected inside of me and I have to deal with it. Like someone was shoving all the hatred in the world my way.

Adema - "Set me out, set me out, god has turned his back on me"

Peace,
Droz

P.S. Just because i'm on meds doesn't mean i can't see these things as being real. These dillusions in my realm are very real and very hard to deal with. So cope with me here.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisiblemabus
anguish this!

#3572651 - 01/02/05 06:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The war against the arabs of Iraq which i was in for bush ONE lasted 72 hours. After everyone gave up it was over. I'm sure if the jews wanted to get rid of the arabs they could do it in 36 hours. Whatever they are doing is only to influence your actions for their plans of the end times. They have no real end time enemy as their phrophets predicted and need to drag the whole world all in to make it happen. If you think I'm wrong ask yourself why we are not in africa.

GET THE HELL OUT OF THAT JEW CENTER! NOW

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3573532 - 01/02/05 10:54 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hate sucks. People who hate suffer.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Offlinefranco_on
Chefie McGaggie

Loc: T dot, If you do not know...
    #3573537 - 01/02/05 10:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

K,
well at the start of this thread I thought I had problems with Droz. If it is your disorder and/or meds then I do not have feelings of animosity against you. If you need to talk this out, I will listen.

I just spent 4 months living with a bunch of Germans (amongst many other random cultures) and I never had a problem with them. And try as I did and failed miserably there were 2 really attractive women in that crew....

Israel may have problems with Arabs, but Germans that is the past. In fact Germans make up a large percentage of tourists in Israel. Arabs, well they are a whole other bag of beans. In general North American Jews do not have a problem with Arabs, they are a tolerant bunch. And if you are a paying customer, then you are their best friend (I kid you not). The ultra-orthodox(Hasidic Jews)tend to be less tolerant, but I doubt that if you are not Jewish you would have any dealings with them. I was brought up orthodox and they barely consider me Jewish.

I hope you get well man so that in the future we can gab over this forum. I like your posts. I am very intolerant to intolerance, so I am hoping for no bad air between us.

Have a safe journey through life,
Chef

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #3573594 - 01/02/05 11:11 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Wow.. I think you've got some issues there buddy.

First of all, you contradict yourself. You say that Droz is free of guilt by association from German misdeeds, yet flaunt the blame you place on the people working in the "Jew Center." Has it occurred to you that not all Jews are Israelis? By the same token that Americans place blame on all Arabs (Muslims are NOT the same thing as Arabs, although Arabs may be Muslims), you have made a rather large error.

I, for one, am "jewish" (by lineage.. my mother is jewish) and my girlfriend of 3 years is German. There are no problems between us or our families.

If Droz is truly being mistreated, I can understand the advice to leave. If the staff is of mixed ethnicities and religions, which it most likely is, then the label Jew Center is extremely misgiven. To play Devil's Advocate with myself, if the "Jewish" employees, exclusively, are mistreating Droz, there may well be something to your ranting. But I doubt that that is the case.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

OfflineRainbowDrops
Technicolormindsets &prismed sweatbeads
Female

Loc: Florida
Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: franco_on]
    #3573614 - 01/02/05 11:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This is really sad that you need to scapegoat a whole race of people for some instances of abuse. Maybe these people are just generally mean...maybe you're making it up in your head...possibly they don't know you're even part German. It is unfortunate they are abusing you if they are. Reflect on all of this, & get well.
Peace.

--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3574341 - 01/03/05 05:46 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, well, the late columnist Ann Landers said once that "we all have thoughts that would make the devil blush," but we don't say everything that comes to mind. Your statement is just simple bigotry, no brainer here. BTW, I made an off-the-cuff diagnostic suggestion based on your statement - not a real diagnosis. It does not reflect any of the eccentrities of Schizoaffective Disorder, nor is there enough data to suggest Schizophrenia, paranoid type. There is, however, sufficient wordage to piss-off the average Jew - especially if [s]he isn't a mental health professional.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3574561 - 01/03/05 09:28 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I'm on meds and sometimes, just sometimes, strange stuff happens to me like this for starters. I don't hate the jews, but I do feel that they hate me for some reason. I feel as if all the hate is being collected inside of me and I have to deal with it. Like someone was shoving all the hatred in the world my way.

Droz, listen up.

THose strange things are delusions belonging to your mental state. Typical psychotic delusions are the feeling of being watched, talked about, people reading your thoughts, forces controlling you and outrageous conspiracies.

In concensus reality nobody can shove all the hatred of the world your way. You may feel hated by some and perhaps correctly so, but the things you are writing are classical textbook examples of delusions that can occur as symptoms of the illness, and you get medication to ease those thoughts.

I know side-effects suck ASS but it is a good idea to realize you are still experiencing strong warping of your sense of reality and to discuss this with your doctor. I think changes in your medication are in order. You can only combat psychotic delusions with education AND medication. Please get back with us in concensus reality again and

please do not take recreational drugs or pharms you are not prescribed. Psychedelics in this case can only drift you furter away from feeling good after the trip because there is BIOLOGICALLY something wrong in your brain, not your mind.
Only antipsychotics can remedy the progress of psychosis once it has begun. Do not let this get out of hand but seek out the doctor you trust and tell him your beliefs. He will likely say the same things I do and change your medication because the brain disease psychosis creates thought patterns like that just like LSD makes patterns in the carpet. You need comforting, human comforting and chemical comforting by the appropriate people, drugs and regimens.

Quote:

Where they are putting us on medicines that we don't even need.

Please take your medications again and look for a doctor that you CAN trust. If you stopped those unpleasant pills you will only feel more confused, more weird things will happen and you will get more scared then you now are. I know those medicines suck but you need them and need to get back on them. If you are off them now then you are experiencing a relapse. If you think you do not need those pills then just take them anyway and I'm convinced you will thank me in a month or two when the world is more easy to understand and less frightening then it is now. Those pills take away the fear after some time, and then you will see that many things you believed were fueled by fear and not by good thinking.

I am not a doctor. But only a doctor can say you should stop taking those pills. So take them and look for a doctor or a hospital you trust. Do not let the fear and confusion become your master, so take the correct dosage of those pills to help you fight the fear and confusion.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (01/03/05 09:36 AM)

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The jews are torturing me. [Re: Asante]
    #3574570 - 01/03/05 09:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, but i still hear those christian voices and still see their cross laying over top my head as they damn me for being different. Don't tell me this shit isn't real. I can tell the difference.

Peace,
Droz

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3574573 - 01/03/05 09:38 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Good Markos, may the jews be pissed and the masses be enlightened.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3574661 - 01/03/05 10:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

whatever you experience is real is some way
try not to fit it all into the old maps into other peoples maps
we need more open more personal maps that accommodate what we experience.
differences are most important.
stories that leave nothing out are important.
open heart and open memory

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineRainbowDrops
Technicolormindsets &prismed sweatbeads
Female

Loc: Florida
    #3574903 - 01/03/05 12:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
Good Markos, may the jews be pissed and the masses be enlightened.

I don't get that at all...
You might wanna reread his posts.  :confused: :smirk:

--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order