Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAntagonist
Stranger
Strange weed
    #3570545 - 01/02/05 09:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hello everyone. I've smoked weed commonly for about 1 year now. The other day I smoked 3 bowls, and felt extremely wierd. I saw some stuff that I can't put into words, and other stuff ilke patterns overlayed on walls and stuff. I think the weed was laced, but I'm not sure with what. Could this possibly be PCP? My other friends were also tripped out, in fact, one of them couldn't even talk.

Well, thanks for the input. Later

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Strange weed [Re: Antagonist]
    #3570615 - 01/02/05 10:10 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Heady sativa nugs.

Its rair (around here) for the damn good funky sensi to me sativa type herb. It usually always hybrids or indica dominate.

Laced nugs are even more rare. It was most likely just good shit.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #3570619 - 01/02/05 10:11 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, it's possible it was laced. However it's more likely that it was just really, really potent weed. PCP is more of a disassociative anesthetic, which could be why your friend couldn't talk, but again, it's more likely that they were just really stoned. If it was laced with PCP, chances are you would have lost awareness of most of your body while high.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Re: Strange weed [Re: dblaney]
    #3570848 - 01/02/05 12:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I wish i could expireince that , sounds cool , how long did it last?

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Strange weed [Re: sublimistri]
    #3570864 - 01/02/05 12:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yes indeed, weed itself can be hallucigenic, if you had extremely extreme feelings of paranioa, or felt extremely uneasy, it possibly could have been PCP, but youd know if it was, when unexpected, PCP never does anything good to you, it is not fun.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Strange weed [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3571354 - 01/02/05 02:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What baraka said.

Plus, PCP has an extremely distinct smell. Very chemical. Even if you don't recognize it, you'd probably be apprehensive to smoke the buds because of their freaky aroma (if they were PCP laced). Also, I'm under the impression that PCP quality degrades in air very quickly, which is why I've only seen it sold in airtight jars, kept cold. So chances that it would last a while on weed that was just in a bag aren't good. But I could be wrong about that last part. Either way, it just sounds like you got some quality nugs, and got yourself messed up.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Strange weed [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3572737 - 01/02/05 07:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Plus you smoked 3 bowls....if it was laced with dust you'd be high off 1 hit, fucked up on 2.....and FUBAR off 3 hits.

--------------------

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
Re: Strange weed [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3573334 - 01/02/05 10:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Id say just some damn nice nugs. As i said in a previous thread, my friend smoked weed laced with pcp. From what he said it was VERY visual, more so than shrooms or acid, and his heart was racing, but he was totally aware and in control of what was goin on, which was the good side.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Strange weed [Re: SirRobin]
    #3573361 - 01/02/05 10:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmmmmmm, that doesn't sound like dust at all. Shrooms and acid are MUCH more visual.........and there is no way that you could be more aware and in control on dust......absolutely impossible. It sounds like your friend smoked something laced with an RC

--------------------

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Strange weed [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3573460 - 01/02/05 10:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Hmmmmmm, that doesn't sound like dust at all. Shrooms and acid are MUCH more visual.........and there is no way that you could be more aware and in control on dust......absolutely impossible. It sounds like your friend smoked something laced with an RC

:thumbup:

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Strange weed [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3573801 - 01/03/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sometimes when I get really high I have visuals that I can't quite describe. Particularily if I have a migraine while I'm high.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Invisiblesurf rat
pass the dutchie

Re: Strange weed [Re: MeThoD]
    #5980836 - 08/20/06 03:13 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

could have been dank shit laced with acid?

--------------------
Draft beer, not people.:faded:

InvisibleUnderNose
all out of bubble gum
 User Gallery

Re: Strange weed [Re: surf rat]
    #5980853 - 08/20/06 03:26 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

:lolz0rz: 

That is one of the dumbest laced weed theory's I've heard.
Who would lace weed with LSD.
You can't smoke acid. :cuckoo:

--------------------
LAGM 2.022

:dna::dna:

Offlineacidtripper8
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Strange weed [Re: UnderNose]
    #6056840 - 09/13/06 11:26 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

alot of weed u smoke is laced and u dont know it... : /

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Strange weed [Re: acidtripper8]
    #6056928 - 09/13/06 11:46 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

acidtripper8 said:
alot of weed u smoke is laced and u dont know it... : /

No, a lot of weed you think is laced is actually just really good weed.

Seriously, laced weed is VERY rare, and is mostly just DEA bullshit trying to scare you away from weed. Think about it. PCP/crack/coke/meth are all way more expensive than weed. All are noticeable immediately if you smoke it. Why would any dealer waste his profits and ruin his reputation?

The only instances of laced weed I've ever heard of are when a guy who likes to smoke meth + weed or PCP + weed or whatever passes you a joint and forgets to tell you or just wants to fuck with you. So to avoid laced weed, don't smoke with people you don't know or are sketchy looking.

I had a friend swear he smoked meth laced weed, up and down... and he had smoked it from a good friend of his's stash. While high he told me that he was pretty sure it was meth weed, said it quote "made his bones hurt" (lol). Turns out it was just the best bud i've ever seen, the kind where one hit knocks you down and 2 puts you to sleep.

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight evil with funk
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere North of Normal
    #6057054 - 09/13/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, just sounds like some dank sativa to me. I've had some pretty intense visual phenomena from good sativas.

And next time you're trying out a new bag give the first bowl a few mintues or so to kick in before you smoke two more :grin:.

--------------------
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone, may the four winds blow you safely home
Curriculum vapidum (dry herb vapes)

OfflineTNpsilo420
Stranger

Re: Strange weed [Re: NizzyJones]
    #6058551 - 09/13/06 08:01 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like it was laced w/ opium. that'll count 4 the weird feelings, anyone's paranoia, and the dude who couldnt talk.

smokin opium is some hard-ass shit

OfflineSunshineDaydream
Journeyman
Male User Gallery

Loc: OK
Re: Strange weed [Re: TNpsilo420]
    #6058793 - 09/13/06 08:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

opium never caused me to have visuals...it did make me have weird half asleep half awake dreams though.

OfflineMauiGanjaMonster
Herbal Pleasures
Male

Loc: 4 acre pot field
Re: Strange weed [Re: SunshineDaydream]
    #6059453 - 09/13/06 11:52 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I use to think when people say they trip just by smoking weed that they where bull shiting, But untill about 2 and half years ago I belived them after I took a 5 gallon gravity bong with a mixed bowl of blueberry and G13 gov. plant, I actually had vision distortions to where far away things looked completely diffrent, and some times things would bend kinda like a under water effect and laughed my ass off.

Not to mention the CEV's, I always get cevs every time I smoke anyway.

--------------------
Trodding through creation in a irie meditation.

As they walk through my garden and steal my fruit, damn devils in a three piece suit.

yeah they walk through my garden and eat my fruit damn puppets, the boys in blue.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Strange weed [Re: MauiGanjaMonster]
    #6059502 - 09/14/06 12:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

MauiGanjaMonster said:
I use to think when people say they trip just by smoking weed that they where bull shiting, But untill about 2 and half years ago I belived them after I took a 5 gallon gravity bong with a mixed bowl of blueberry and G13 gov. plant, I actually had vision distortions to where far away things looked completely diffrent, and some times things would bend kinda like a under water effect and laughed my ass off.

Not to mention the CEV's, I always get cevs every time I smoke anyway.

Weed is pretty visual for me too, and I love it. Regular smoking sessions don't do much for me, but when I go heroic (or eat that firecracker I made a thread about) I definitely get OEVs and CEVs.

CEVs are a lot better, the OEVs are pretty subtle especially compared to shrooms.

I think it is different for everyone though, one of my friends can take the exact same dose of mushrooms as me and not get any visuals, while I'm seeing tons of stuff, and he also gets absolutely 0 visuals from weed.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom