Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepothead420
high all thetime

my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this?
    #3540815 - 12/24/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hi all, i have smoked salvia extract several times now, and i have had some intense, spiritual experiences. just thought i would share them, and if anyone else has had a similar experience please respond. well, here it goes:
i had just inhaled a deep hit of salvia 10X from my bong, when i heard a sort of singing behind me. in my head, i was able to remmeber reading someone experience with the salvia goddess, and i thought to myslef that the singing could be her. well i turned around, and sure enough i saw a lady, not so much a lady, but the presence of her, and i felt like i was in my mothers arms as a small child whenever the presence was near. As i enjoyed the company of the salvia goddess, who i believe it was, i decided to get up, but i felt an incredibly strong gravitational pull knock to the ground and pin me there. lets just call the spirit/goddess "salvia" from now on. Well as i was pinnned to the ground, i felt salvia all around me. i wanted to get up, but i could feel her not letting me, and thats when it got scary. salvia was no longer that warm, comfortable spirit that had moments ago comforted me, she was now very forceful, and would not let me stand up. then she started singing again, and the sound of her voice sent shivers up and down my body. i would not say she had become evil, but she just wanted me to learn my lesson, and believe i did. the follwing is what she said to me, but she didnt say it in words, she sent it as a message into my head:
"my son, you have lost all respect for me. those who do not respect my power will be humbled, and those who fear me will have access to my indefinate knowledge. those who smoke my leaves will enter my realm, where i am god, and you are all my children. if you misuse me, i will punish you."
By the time she got this far in her message, i felt pain rippling through my body. i knew that over the past few months smoking salvia, i had never really appreciated its power, and now i was paying the price. she then gave me the choice to either return to reality, orjoin her in her realm for eternity. i chose to return, and i found myself, perfectly sober, lying naked on the floor. i looked at my watch and only 4 minutes had gone by. i know i probably sound crazy, but i believe in the salvia goddess, and i will now look upon smoking salvia as a spirtual journey, not a social event. i was greatly humbled by the experience. please let me know if you have had a similar experience, because i want to know if the salvia spirit is something that alot of people experience, or just something that happened in my head. peace. :rasta:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: pothead420]
    #3540882 - 12/24/04 10:58 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Each hallusinogen takes you to another realm of contiousness. Each one has it's own occupants. To them it is their home. They just want others to respect their home when you enter it.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlinepothead420
high all thetime

Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: Murex]
    #3540938 - 12/24/04 11:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yea man, i know exactly what you mean. haha, amazing how intense it gets on salvia though. just the thought of that spirit still sends chills down my spine, and that experience happened a week ago.

Anonymous

Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? *DELETED* [Re: pothead420]
    #3541084 - 12/24/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: ]
    #3541922 - 12/25/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dude, im crying... OMFG. thank you so mutch for sharing!!!
pleas tell more if you could, I only beein there once (can't get my filthy hands on any in this cintry of laws), or twice. butt i still feel "her" :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/25/04 10:50 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: Gomp]
    #3541991 - 12/25/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

frequently my auntie jennie is there, male figures as well
if you go in wanting you get the mirror of that moral restraint,
if you go in open, not wanting, there are no barriers.
all the deity elements are already inside.
the suggestion of the lore combined with christian background
intensifies the likelihood that maria pastora will be epiphanic.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinepothead420
high all thetime

#3542029 - 12/25/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

gomp, its great that you had a similar experience. didn't you just feel her presence? it was so powerful and intense, like i was in the presence of god, and i believe i was. next time i smoke salvia, maybe a week or so, i will post again and share my experience. if any of you have had crazy salvia tripps like mine, please share, i love hearinga bout other peoples journies on the salvia realm.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
    #3543739 - 12/26/04 05:08 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Gomp said:
dude, im crying... OMFG. thank you so mutch for sharing!!!
pleas tell more if you could, I only beein there once (can't get my filthy hands on any in this cintry of laws), or twice. butt i still feel "her" :wink:

Or do you still feel her butt :grin:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Offlinegreensnake316
Stranger
Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: pothead420]
    #3543741 - 12/26/04 05:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

the virgin mary is supposed to speak to the individual but only if there is absolut qutet and drkness. take 20x or some times there good 12x or 13x for it to work.:=)

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3543985 - 12/26/04 11:08 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i never did salvia..but i have experienced something similar on dutch weed...absinthe also has a "green fairy".. and salvinorin..THC..and wormwood are all thujones..which means that it might simply be the chemistry of the drug...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlinepothead420
high all thetime

Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: greensnake316]
    #3543993 - 12/26/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hahahaha, if its the virgin mary, then maybe i just felt that negative energy cuz i'm jewish. i don't believe in all that christianity religeous stuff, i think i just encountered a spirit of the mind that gets released by the chemical reaction of salvia on the brain. as murex said, "Each hallusinogen takes you to another realm of contiousness. Each one has it's own occupants. To them it is their home. They just want others to respect their home when you enter it."
i think i experienced a realm of conciousness, not necessarily a character from the bible. who knows though...

InvisibleSinbad
Living TheMoment
Male

Loc: Under The Bodhi Tree
Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3544001 - 12/26/04 11:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i have tried salvia on serveral occasions and found it to be quite illuminating. The only real effect i got was feelings and visions like being wrapped up in a warm blanket in winter and a few expreiences of intense laughter like someone had let me in on the cosmic joke :grin:.

Salvia definitley (like MJ) has a fememin feel to it, but i have never (not even on the 15x standardised extract) seen anything remotely remesmbling an entity or a had clear hallucination of anything really!

I am quite envious of such ppl who obviously have an affinity with the goddess, and have more possibliliy of close contact and reciving her blessings and teachings directly.

Respect

--------------------

Edited by Sinbad (12/26/04 11:18 AM)

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: Sinbad]
    #3544829 - 12/26/04 05:31 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i've done salvia quite a few times with dried leaves and 10x extract but i never had that intense of an experience.

just wondering:
what was your setting like?
just dark and quiet?

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3545351 - 12/26/04 07:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've never seen her, but I have experienced that "being wrapped in a mother's love" feeling you described.  :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3547289 - 12/27/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

during a level 5 morning session a little earlier
R Crumb talked to me today from the TV with the sound off and said
"take in the whole thing all together"
this was at a time that I would not have beeen able to remember the first thing about anything, but beauty was everywhere and so was the heat.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3547305 - 12/27/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

ive had a very similar but much less intense experience, of hearing a humming that i felt was a female prescence singing, and then a kind of malevolent feeling, and a strong gravity pull. i thought of it as the salvia witch.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflinelePage
Strangler
Loc: toronto
Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3547735 - 12/27/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i know exactly what your talking about. the first couple times i did salvia i felt the presence of some mother-like woman. i always sense her behind me to the right a couple feet away. its just a warm feeling of someone you've known and trusted all your life, very comforting which puts an end to any tension that you may have felt, she just sort of welcomes you into the trip. ive never seen her, but with my last encounter i was expecting her and wasnt surprised when she came back and i was happy to feel her and looked beind me to my right to see her and i saw an peachy-orange coloured aura and a silhouette of a woman with curly hair (which reminded me of a babysitter i had for a few yrs as a kid). after i sense her she sends me onto a trip. come to think of it, of all the times i sensed her i was either standing or sitting upright. salvia is really strange tho, cause sometimes ill get a feeling as if inanimate objects in the room are alive or have some sort of personality... ive got get myself some more salvia, i havent done it in months.

Offlinepothead420
high all thetime

Re: my meeting with the SALVIA spirit, anyone else experienced this? [Re: lePage]
    #3548380 - 12/27/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yes, it is exactly like that for me. i have come to almost expect her now. and for me, she was exactly as you described, curly hair and all.
one of you had a question about my setting: i was with one friend, i was sitting on a bean bag chair, lights were dimmed, no music, very safe secure place, used 10x with a normal lighter out of a 1.5 ft bong.
hope that helped, peace.

Offlineleafing
Male User Gallery
Loc: Flag
    #3549090 - 12/27/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i remember dreaming about salvia for an entire week eveery night because i was excited about it coming in the mail...each drream was really unique and different..

--------------------

"The psychedelic experience is just the temporary disruption of psychophysics and the telepathic emergence of synchronic linguistics "

~Leafing~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order