Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSlite
Lost in Life
 User Gallery
Loc: UK
South East Asia Actives?
    #3536201 - 12/23/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys, I am going on a long trip to south east asia (singapore, malaysia, thailand and vietnam) in mid january for a few months and was wondering if any active mushrooms will be growing at this time? If so what species/what habitat? Links would be most appreciated, not just concerning the identifaction of these mushrooms but also the legal status. I heard somewhere on these boards that psilocybin mushrooms are not illegal in some countries around that area but are in others.. I really don't want to end up in prison so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

--------------------
"You can either believe you can do something, or believe you can't.... either way your right"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: South East Asia Actives? [Re: Slite]
    #3536922 - 12/23/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well they are illegal in Thailand but many resort restaurants on island paradises int he south of the coutry has omelettes, smoothies and soups and/or pizzaz' In Thailand they serve cubensis and in Bali and Jakarta they serve Copelandias.

One major problem right now is that monsoon season has been over for a few months. Most shrooms won't appear i until next late june-July through October, If there is a mild rain it could bring up some, but then farmers and rice paddie workers pick them to resll for tourist trade,

Read my papers on Thai shroms at my site,

mj

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck