Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Air Exchange Idea (PMP applicable)
    #3521896 - 12/19/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hey All. This is a pretty basic idea. It is a very simple solution for someone who doesn't have time for adequate fanning. Please keep in mind that there is no novel invention here...just a few basic ideas thrown together. I am sure many of you have/already used/use something similar to this, so keep the the criticism to constructive stuff.

Also, this setup requires a relatively tight-enclosed fruiting chamber. If you aren't willing to prepare one, this won't work for you.
===============================

Materials needed:

*Air tubing (size depends on your air output source)
*Aquarium Air pump or Hepa Filter rig
*Small Cup with snap-on lid
*Fermentation Lock ( http://www.beer-wine.com/category_page.asp?categoryID=102&sectionID=2 )
*A few "T" Connectors for your Air tubing
*Tyvek

1) Attach your air tubing to your air pump, or the output on your air filter (for those of you who prefer filtration..but if you fan, it's not like an aquarium pump is much different)

2) Drill a hole large enough for your airline to slide through the wall or lid of your PMP.

3) Lay the airline across the chamber near your casings or cakes. Plug the end.

4) Cut and inset "T" connectors at places where air disruption is desired, and reconnect the original hose. To the third nipple, you can attach an air wand/tube.

5) Insert cup in lid of PMP. Cut bottom off, and affix tyvek to underside.

6) Poke hole and Insert fermentation lock into lid of cup. Fill lock with hydrogen peroxide water.

7) Glue all seems on PMP lid/wall and Cup lid to create a tight container.

Flip on your air pump and you should be good to go. If you are using a HEPA rig, your air output will probably drain your PMP of humidity. You should probably set it on a timer.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Edited by ADoobie (12/19/04 07:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Air Exchange Idea (PMP applicable) [Re: ADoobie]
    #3522119 - 12/19/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Id like to see soem results from the fermentation lock.. Im sure it would work great.. But tyvek by itself would work fine aswell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder