Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
cleaning syringes.
    #351493 - 06/29/01 02:19 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

i have a syringe that i bought from sporechicks (fast delivery and ive never had a contam) and i would like to use that syringe again. if you didnt read the post that i posted a while ago it said how i used the spores stuck in the syringe to make more mycelium. i just boiled some water and let it cool and then sucked it up and shook the syringe (i dont want to go into detail) but theres still sores stuck in there. if i couldnt get them the first time then theyre obviousely stuck and unusable, so i need to clean them out and make room for some new spores. so in simple english : how do you clean a spore syringe?

hey, you got to be genuine thats the name of this game. if you're real, then you aint got nothing to worry about, but if youre synthetic then starting tomorrow you're balls come off!

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJ_Twista

Re: cleaning syringes. [Re: aluminum_can]
    #351521 - 06/29/01 02:51 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

boil water and suck it up while its still boiling, then let the syringe sit for a minute or two and spray it into a sink. Repeat this 3 times and your syringe will be clean cause the boiling water will kill all the spores.

--------------------------
Crobih is my Founder of the Shroomery!
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing

--------------------
I am Batman
http://go.to/FreeSporeRing

Anonymous

Re: cleaning syringes. [Re: aluminum_can]
    #351629 - 06/29/01 06:14 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

You can't clean the syringe AND use any spores that are in there. If you just want to clean for later use, wait until you need it then soak in warm soapy water for half hour. Then rinse. Then take tissue and wipe well around the rubber end of the plunger. See that groove? Thats where the lost spores hide out! Now take a quarter sized piece of tissue and place on end of plunger. Push plunger to end and twist around, cleaning the bottom tof the syringe with the tissue as you twist. Now keep twisting and pull away at the same time. Your syringe is now clean and ready to be pressure cooked for 10 minutes and then reassembled with *clean* hands or a robot if you have one.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale