Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

live report. 24 oz blue honey cope
    #3511339 - 12/16/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ok. room mate just went upstairs. really excited. its been 9 days. since the 7th since i've tripped. i'm prepared this time. i swear. lol. you see the last trip i did things wrong. i had my honey bottle, but i dumped the water and alot of it out. just ate the shrooms. took them on a full stomache as well. i didnt get much effect other than the rivers in the grained wood. which i must admit was nice. also...there waS an entity. i tried to bite it or talk to it, but...well anyway...

here goes...going to the fridge for the honey bottle. burlesons natural pure honey. 24 oz. thought it was 16 for some reason. well anyway...copelandia...been in the fridge inthe honey for about 10-14 days. i think i did everyhting right.

this will be my 4th? 5th trip? 4th i believe. i'm going to be here inside and outside. but mostly here on the comp so any cool sites with little mind games,vid games, visual stuff (i have the sheep) or beautiful women are apreciated. i have kazaa lite at the ready also. mckenna too. elf machines, here we come. =D time is 10:55. but lets pretend its 11.

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Edited by greenpastures (12/16/04 09:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: live report. 24 oz blue honey cope [Re: greenpastures]
    #3511364 - 12/16/04 10:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

only complain about the blue honey method? the amount of sweet sweet honey you have to drink! lol 11:00 central. i'd wager i put 30 - 50 copes in here. fresh. cancel that. probly closer to 60-70. its easier to tell now that i'm eating it. so lets say close to half a pound? felt like it when i brougt them back...

honey...hmm...years from the now, when i taste honey i'll thinkmushrooms. time is 11:03. little buzzy. the heavy feeling coming on light.

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

#3511393 - 12/16/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

11:13 came back from the cig. eyes are wide open now.

i also poured myself a big glass of water. i didnt want to , but man...24 oz of heavy honey lol.

stonger buzz. still drinking the honey. slight headache but what can i expect from all that honey? another rush just now. time to eat more of this bluish black honey stuff goodness yeah. halos around a few of the lights. slightly speedy .

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#3511433 - 12/16/04 10:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hi!~ Well, I have to say that mushroom hunting forum really isn't the most suitable place for a live trip report. Trip Tips or the Pub would have been more appropriate. And I don't really understand this 'live trip reporting' thing :shrug: Enjoy the experience, You can write a report later :smirk: Well, anyway - happy trails!!! :flowerchild:

--------------------

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: live report. 24 oz blue honey cope [Re: ivi]
    #3511494 - 12/16/04 10:50 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i'd love to stay, but we've gone beyond 3 i thnk..wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sorry=D

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

#3514420 - 12/17/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

the live report always seems like a good idea at the time. i noticed a few....looked like fun...lol. but when you reach a certain point, the live report almost becomes an obligation and kind of a pain.

but anyway...i remember pretty much all of it , including the strange spirits....so i'll go ahead and make a report in a littlwe bit. i think those live reports would only be good if you had perhaps...video? but even then...well anyway...

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder