Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelokiean
Stranger
My martha adjustments
    #3497633 - 12/14/04 02:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

well my basements cold. To cold to where i need extra heating in my martha. A heat pad wasnt enough to raise the temp into the 70-75 range. So I put a Xtra fishtank heater in the coolmist reservoir.

Not only does this keep the temp right but also adds xtra humidity to where i hardly have to run a ultra sonic if at all. Im able to maintain a 90% humidity range. Becuase of the xtra humidity and heat involved the reservoir needs to be topped up 2 times a day ( morning and night). An extra pipe can be added with a 5gal drinking fountain tank to where it can be left for about a week without filling.

Now before i had a martha setup i forked out money on a ultrasonic fogger ( small metal one). So instead of buying one to hook up to my martha. I have a small shelf where the intake pipe from the cool mist is attached.

The ultra sonic is placed in a large tuppleware bowl with plastic sheeting placed over the top and glue gunned in place. A 1 1/2 hole is cut out towards one edge and two slits a few Mil wide are cut 2 inches long towards the left and right outer edge.

This on a timer provides a good humidity boost, no spilly mess these ultra sonics provide. and cause the bowl is wide and not tall only needs to be filled every 2 - 3 days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethemills
Posts do notindicateIntelligence

Re: My martha adjustments [Re: lokiean]
    #3500509 - 12/14/04 09:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Nice, with the heater in the cool mist what are your tempatures up to?

--------------------
There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.
-Enrico Fermi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sibling Gatling Gun of Looking at All Sides of the Question

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
Re: My martha adjustments [Re: themills]
    #3500671 - 12/14/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

How much does the basic martha cost? How much do mist systems usually go for?, if you don't mind me askin :wink:

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Invisiblethemills
Posts do notindicateIntelligence

Re: My martha adjustments [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3501087 - 12/14/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MycoJunkie said:
How much does the basic martha cost? How much do mist systems usually go for?, if you don't mind me askin :wink:

GOOGLE (or FROOGLE, or EBAY)

--------------------
There are 2 possible outcomes: If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement. If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.
-Enrico Fermi
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sibling Gatling Gun of Looking at All Sides of the Question

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
Re: My martha adjustments [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3501113 - 12/14/04 10:57 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

30 bucks for a coolmist and 30 for a ultrasonic.... 20 bucks for a 3tier greenhouse....check out a local biglots for that.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom