Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesre2f
Stranger
What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate
    #3491828 - 12/13/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Think about it.

Smoking catnip should give you a similar "high" as Salvia does. They are brothers to one another and catnip can mess cats up.

Your thoughts....

--------------------
....and that was when I knew it would be a bad trip, the bed was tieing me to the bed and my shirt started to eat me..............and just like that it was over, as if nothing had happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: sre2f]
    #3491844 - 12/13/04 02:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

When I was younger, I knew a group of kids that did this. Nothing happened.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: sre2f]
    #3491851 - 12/13/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What are you talking about?

Catnip is nothing like salvia.

If you think it is, then you haven't broken through on salvia.

Offlinesre2f
Stranger
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3491904 - 12/13/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What are you talking about that it is nothing like salvia.

In comparison of closeness:

A black guy is to a white guy as catnip is to salvia

and i am not talking as thuogh I have tried. I haven tried either. I am saying by hypothesis that they should have similar effects.

--------------------
....and that was when I knew it would be a bad trip, the bed was tieing me to the bed and my shirt started to eat me..............and just like that it was over, as if nothing had happened.

Edited by sre2f (12/13/04 03:03 PM)

Offlineexplokid
F.N.G.

Loc: ???
    #3491924 - 12/13/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

tried it when i was younger, tasted like shit and didnt do jack (other than get me laughed at by my friends)

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#3492101 - 12/13/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes it's true they are both from the same family in terms of taxinomical classification, but that's not like saying "A black guy is to a white guy as catnip is to salvia", that's more like saying A gorilla is to chimpanzee as catnip is to Salvia. But anyhow, the active chemical in catnip is neptalactone which isn't a psycho-active chemical for humans.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3492876 - 12/13/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sre2f said:
What are you talking about that it is nothing like salvia.

In comparison of closeness:

that's a poor analogy. just because they share a similar genetic background doesn't mean that they have the same active ingredients.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
Loc: Bay Area
    #3493019 - 12/13/04 05:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

wow thats extremely racist if you are saying they are very different and makes no sense if you are saying that they are the same except for the outside color. please dont be disrespectful about peoples skin colors.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3493158 - 12/13/04 06:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Not racist. Just stupid.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: zachwass2000]
    #3493180 - 12/13/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You think that's racist, you should check out OTD. :smirk:

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3493199 - 12/13/04 06:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol ive never been into otd. ill look through there now lol.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3493562 - 12/13/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

The_Red_Crayon said:
Not racist. Just stupid.

that's what i thought.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: TODAY]
    #3494883 - 12/13/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hows about this, be a pioneer to your hobby, smoke it, and get back to us...

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3494893 - 12/13/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Hmm.. what causes the effects in cats?

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinesre2f
Stranger
    #3495454 - 12/14/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

zachwass2000 said:
Quote:

wow thats extremely racist if you are saying they are very different and makes no sense if you are saying that they are the same except for the outside color. please dont be disrespectful about peoples skin colors.

You people are retarded to think that is racist. You are retarded if you think I was saying they were different because I clearly said they are close to one another.

You liberal pussies who think that was disrespectful to skin color, what the hell is wrong with you?....Take your head out of your ass and realize the analogy.

Look at it this way.

White people and black people evolved from one being parse (lets call him "god"). Making them brothers. (that sure sounds racist to me)

salvia divinorum and catnip evolved from one being (lets call it "sage"). Making them brothers.

I would think being the pseudo intellectual that you are, you would have much clearer ensight then the average person...to bad I had to spell it out in crayon.

--------------------

Edited by sre2f (12/14/04 01:02 AM)

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
    #3495517 - 12/14/04 01:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

sre2f said:
Quote:

zachwass2000 said:
Quote:

You people are retarded to think that is racist. You are retarded if you think I was saying they were different because I clearly said they are close to one another.

You liberal pussies who think that was disrespectful to skin color, what the hell is wrong with you?....Take your head out of your ass and realize the analogy.

Look at it this way.

White people and black people evolved from one being parse (lets call him "god"). Making them brothers. (that sure sounds racist to me)

salvia divinorum and catnip evolved from one being (lets call it "sage"). Making them brothers.

I would think being the pseudo intellectual that you are, you would have much clearer ensight then the average person...to bad I had to spell it out in crayon.

You are the only idiot here, his post said it was ONLY a racist comment IF you were saying Black people and White people were drastically DIFFERENT. As if you were one of the people saying there was no chance it would work because it was so DIFFERENT. Since you were NOT trying to make that analogy though, it was not racist in his point of view. So shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up the end.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3495532 - 12/14/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

mmm. newby battle. :popcorn:
everyone should smoke some catnip and chill out.

no officer thats for my cat.... :stash:

Offlinesre2f
Stranger
Re: What about smoking catnip.....it is the brother to salvia and it makes cats hallucinate [Re: CaptainJailew]
    #3495552 - 12/14/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainJailew said:
Quote:

sre2f said:
Quote:

zachwass2000 said:
Quote:

Look at it this way.

You are the only idiot here, his post said it was ONLY a racist comment IF you were saying Black people and White people were drastically DIFFERENT. As if you were one of the people saying there was no chance it would work because it was so DIFFERENT. Since you were NOT trying to make that analogy though, it was not racist in his point of view. So shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up the end.

And my post said IF he thought I was being racist.....

Also, why would he post that if he was not implying it.....must be pseudo intellectual thing..

--------------------

Edited by sre2f (12/14/04 01:33 AM)

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
    #3495565 - 12/14/04 01:37 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I don't understand what you are trying to do by calling people pseudo-intellectual... just call them dumb, all you are doing is trying to say dumb in a smart way. That is so pseudointellectual!

I am just saying, there is no need to get all hot and bothered over something so insignificant. Either way, no, catnip is not to be smoked, we love black people, and cops won't buy that your weed is catnip. :wink: the end.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Offlinezachwass2000
Noob
    #3498181 - 12/14/04 03:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

lol sre2f you are freaking out. so whats the verdict on this? works or not?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains