Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
NEW site site coming HELP need more ideas
    #349045 - 06/25/01 11:45 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I am spending alot of time and money to put a new site together that caters to mushrooms growers.
The site will be a list of tools teks etc... that will be affordable by all. This hobby is getting pricier everyday and I want to stop that in the aspect that I want this beautiful hobby to be able to be enjoyed by all, not just people that have the money to get that fansy smancy shit.
I want to here some ideas from you the consumer and hobbiest. This site is not about the mighty dollar I promise, I will work with people to get them on the right track the only money that has to be made is as follows: monthly upkeep and costs for the site. and a little extra for buying new products and supplies. Other profits will be donated to the shroomery on a monthly basis Depending on the monthly take will deturman this
I think everyone will find it enjoyable and reasonably priced there will be a few cool things for you guys and gals to play with as well as a small chat area and a small buliten board where you can place want ads etc... as well as weekly bluelight specials.
But please I am no genious so please give me your ideas so the site can continue to move forward.
I am sure that there will be some items out there that will be cheaper from someone else please go there. I can not spend all my time search the web to help save a few cents but I will do my best. Please remember to check the quality and make and model #'s though all my items are coming from top quality manufactors. If you find cheaper items that will save money alert me to them PLEASE I will always try to keep all items affordable to all
Thank you all and please list your ideas

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: NEW site site coming HELP need more ideas [Re: dimitri211]
    #349092 - 06/26/01 01:42 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

you have some very good ideas dimitri...
i cant think of much to add to your site...it sounds pretty well thought of already....if i think of anything, ill repost...good luck.:)

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

Support the FSR!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #349117 - 06/26/01 02:53 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

i saw something of the similer post about teks...
...i think you should make a "tek step thru" for newbies..
from the beginning
1.pf/mmgg
2.cake tek
3.verm casings
4 50/50 casings
and so on....

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

Support the FSR!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #349260 - 06/26/01 10:08 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

dimitri.. many of the things needed for this hobby can only be bought in quantities much larger than needed. Making it expensive and time consuming for folks to invest into the hobby. I think Una is on the right track with the small packets of agar and small quantities of plastic bags. That really lowers the hurdle a lot.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: NEW site site coming HELP need more ideas [Re: egghead]
    #349391 - 06/26/01 02:48 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I have takin and broke down many Items into sigle packages and this is how I am able to help out peopl with this hobby. I offer the small packages at a reduced rate and if you decide that you would like to purchase large amounts of a product (in bulk) I can arrange that for fairly cheap also.
Thankx for your reply

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Offlinepyromaniac
addict
Loc: Oregon
    #349605 - 06/26/01 09:16 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I dunno, this thought just came to me. I was thinking about a shroom auction. People could auction off their supplies that aren't needed such as agar, syringes, prints, etc. Do it ebay style where people place their bids and it is all automated with like a perl script. Hmmmm, this gives me an idea I might want to explore further.

Support the FSR!

--------------------
I admit it, Im a fungal-feliac :wink:
Support the FSR!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds