Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleErikkire
Stranger
Less visuals, less dazing
    #348392 - 06/25/01 03:49 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Greetings.

When consuming mushrooms a few days ago, the visuals vere too intense. There were to many patterns and i could not see the physical world very well. I have heard about a strain called "philosophers stones" that is supposed to give less visuals. If anyone has tips for how to get less visuals, i would appriciate them.

Also, i had been fasting that entire day and drank sufficient fluid. Still i vomited, a couple of times. This was probably due to the fact that i chewed them well and then swallowed. How much effect will be lost if i only chew them, not swallow, and let the substances be absorbed through my mouth? Because i only puked mushrooms, so if i had not swallowed any there would have been nothing to puke up.

I ate six grams of dried Cubensis, if anyone has recommendations for better (less visual, less dazing, but not too hard to find) mushrooms i would appriciate them.

Perhaps it was the high dose, but for some reason i could not think. This was very annoying, because i could not in any way benefit from the trip due to this. It was a bad trip indeed, in spite of rigorous preparations, and i attribute most of the bad parts to the fact that i could not think at all - just lay back and experience madness.

I have taken mushrooms twice, and i would like to do them again but at a much lighter dose.

I've said to much, but the sum of my question is : How can i get less visuals, how can i not puke, and how can i retain at least part of the ability to think?

Thank you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePotSmokinHippie
Pothead

Loc: New york
Re: Less visuals, less dazing [Re: Erikkire]
    #348498 - 06/25/01 08:32 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Less visuals and retaining sense of reality: Take a lower dose or get a strain of mushrooms that has a lower amount of psilocin/psilocybin (see http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_info4.shtml for potency details)

Puking: Eat a little something right before the trip or as you're coming up and starting to feel nausea. Some anti-nauseant drug may help.

I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, because then I could keep both Dracula AND Superman away.

--------------------
"assumption is the mother of all fuckup" - me

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #348612 - 06/25/01 12:28 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Imagine someone coming up to you and saying:

"Which bus do I need to take if I don't want to go too far? Because the last two times when I took a bus, the damn thing took me G-d knows how far from here and I had to walk all the way back! And the way the bus rocks and bumps made me vomit several times. I would like to take a bus again, of course, but may be a different route, no such a long-distance one. Is there one that takes me around this block once or twice?"

What would you say to this person?

I hope you can understand that if you expected to see reality and think clearly, then you should have done math, not mushrooms. I think if you just articulate to yourself exactly what it is you are after you will not have to resort to such drastic measures as eating magick mushrooms...

-------
just another attempt of a finger to point at itself

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#348626 - 06/25/01 12:54 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

just eat a lower dose, 6 g's is a lot dude

We're all MADD here...

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #348707 - 06/25/01 03:10 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

6 grams dried i a high dose. try something like 3 or 2 1/2 gram that will give you also a nice trip abd also visuals, but less intense. and mayby you won't puke if you eat less.

sucked into the vortex....

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
Re: Less visuals, less dazing [Re: stefan]
    #348903 - 06/25/01 08:15 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Some girl at my school asked me for Philosopher Stones. I'm sorry but I laughed at her. Who wants drugs to help you think? What your talking about is the whole "Spiritual Breakthroughs" and that stuff right? Well i recomend doing shrooms a few more times until you get used to the trip. Then you might be able to think more clearly on them. Like how many people can concentrate on anything when they first smoke weed?

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

InvisibleErikkire
Stranger
Re: Less visuals, less dazing [Re: optikal_trip]
    #349155 - 06/26/01 05:00 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

"Who wants drugs to help you think?" - Wow aren't you a big bag of ignorance? I feel sorry for you dude. You'll mature with time however, if you want to.

I could concentrate very well the first time i smoked weed, that's very individual you see.

Can't say i'm talking about "the spiritual breaktrough", meditation is my key to that, but if One wants to gain anything from a trip One should have the ability to think. When reading stuff like the guide "how to avoid a bad trip", the author recommends thinking to yourself stuff like "do i really want this", how can One do that if One can not think? Grow up.

Thanks to that cat person for the advice. I've always thought you were not supposed to eat during the coming up, but i guess One can as soon as the shrooms kick in. My friend ate before however and that delayed the experience with two hours.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #349189 - 06/26/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

So what is it you are expecting to gain from a trip?

-------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Less visuals, less dazing [Re: gribochek]
    #349262 - 06/26/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

gain?

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

InvisibleErikkire
Stranger
    #349266 - 06/26/01 10:22 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

" So what is it you are expecting to gain from a trip? "

Adding an extra spice to shamanistic practices, curing of psychosomatic illnesses. I have anxiety localized to the left part of my chest, which is purely psychological. I can meditate it away sometimes, but i have received recommendations to cure it with mushroom therapy.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
    #349349 - 06/26/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry, I am not an expert in either area...

-------

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #349518 - 06/26/01 06:38 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

So.. why can't someone just eat some mushrooms to have fun and not gain anything? Grow up! Tee hee hee

...I guess they don't recycle pidgeons.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Re: Less visuals, less dazing [Re: Brugman]
    #349871 - 06/27/01 07:35 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't imply that. It was the original poster who said something about trying to benefit from the trip. I was simply trying to understand what he was thinking about.

Personally I think most of insanity of this world starts precisely when someone makes up a purpose. That applies to trips as well as anything else. But try to explain this to people like this guy or all of those on this BB whose purpose is to become enlightened.... Oh well.... I may be totally wrong, or course.....

-------

Offlineoptikal_trip
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto
    #349907 - 06/27/01 09:14 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

Erikkire your stupid... you probably think your one of those people thats going to come up with the next step in evolution by doing shrooms and not hallucinating... because the shit people think when on shrooms doesnt make any sense... look at the people that say religion was based on shrooms.. does any religion in the world make any sense what-so-ever? And meditating pain away? What are you a monk? I dont think i'm the one who needs to grow up... I think you need to look at what your seriously trying to do... just ask anyone who had a spiritual breakthough on Cid. You think it made sense? Most of the time its like a flaming cat telling you the secret of life.

--------------------
They chopped her goddam head off right there in the parking lot. Then they cut all kinds of holes in her head and sucked the blood out. I think they were after the pineal gland.

Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Re: Less visuals, less dazing [Re: optikal_trip]
    #349910 - 06/27/01 09:30 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

- How can I eat mushrooms and not trip?
- You can eat less mushrooms or no mushrooms at all.
- But I want to fix this and that.
- You can not fix this and that with mushrooms.
- Grow up, I know better, I know I can eat mushrooms and fix this and that. Only tripping is much in the way.
- You should eat mushrooms and have fun.
- Fuck fun! How can you have fun? Tripping is scary!
- You stupid.
- No you stupid.
- No you stupid and a fucking sun of a bitch.
- And you have two assholes.
- Me? *twists to look* You lying bastard!

hehehehehehhe (If you need me, I'll be in my room growing up....)

-------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract