Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred
    #3473693 - 12/09/04 10:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What was the experience in wich you realized it's sacredness? What did it mean to you? How did your experience change your views about mushis, or even life?

For me it was my very last trip, in wich the mushrooms spirits punished me for disrespect them. I appeared time after time in front of their sacred realms, but they wouldn't let me in. They "said" to me that I had treated the mushrooms with great disrespect and that I shall pay for it. I had to apologize greatly.

Finally, I could take a quick look at the realms in wich human consciesness could not enter (so to say), and felt absolutely relieved and happy.

However, sometimes they reminded me who had the power all the time, making my body look sick and old, or making me feel real sick emotionally.

Interestingly enough, thanks to that trip, I don't fear life and dead as I did before, being that I thought I'd go mad and my gf would find me dead righ there (even when I was with a sitter who would have taken care of me!)

Now I respect mushis more than ever (to a sacred level), and fell liberated from a lot of fears wich were very important to me before.

Please share your experiences, and feel free to add anything you feel is important. :heart:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #3473777 - 12/09/04 10:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What do you mean by mushroom spirits?

Are you aware that no one can tell the difference between a trip on synthetic psilocybin and mushrooms?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: Swami]
    #3473850 - 12/09/04 11:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Swami, Yeah, I'm aware. I do not intend to say there are "mushroom spirits" as a scientific fact of course. However, there are lots of people who have experienced them or something similar for lack of better words. Some think is a delusion of the mind, some think it's part of the true nature of the universe.

Whatever it is, it can be produced (among with other things) with psilocybin, you are right. But my question was directed to those who have experienced it and/or think it's something that exists one way or another. Not discussing chem my friend :wink: I'm just curious as what experiences could other fellow shroomerites recall.

--------------------

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
    #3473864 - 12/09/04 11:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the mushrooms speak thats a fact,5+ grams, at night, lights off, silence, by yourself  :nut:

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3473915 - 12/09/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Psilocybin (not mushrooms per se) in sufficient doses enables one's conscious mind to contact a hidden part of one's psyche, not something external.

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #3474232 - 12/10/04 12:13 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Swami,

I think the post said "For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred"
It didn't say:
"For deconstructionist skeptical materialists who like to be a pain in the ass."
------------------------------

I had a similar experience Deepman. I saw a vision of myself sickly and dirty and broken on my knees exposed in a shaft of bright penetrating light. I've been brought to my knees quite a few times on mushrooms. In fact the trip never really gets good until something like this happens; it is when I become hyper-aware of God's presence.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: shroomydan]
    #3474273 - 12/10/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I can feel the sacred love that the mushroom has shown you oozing from your words.

--------------------

Offlineoceansize
fuckin' right.

#3474300 - 12/10/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you see them as sacred, you should understand the room for 'scientific' scrutiny. Why can't that delusion of the mind be the same as the nature of the universe? Why should this sacredness only be endowed on non deconstructionalist skeptics?

I see them as sacred and I am about as spiritual and yet materialistic as they come.

--------------------
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Invisibleshroomydan
exshroomerite
 User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: oceansize]
    #3474390 - 12/10/04 12:51 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"I see them as sacred and I am about as spiritual and yet materialistic as they come. "

Great, share a story with us.

Offlineoceansize
fuckin' right.

Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: shroomydan]
    #3474410 - 12/10/04 12:56 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I will, give me a day or so. I need to sober up.

--------------------
"And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh." - Friedrich Nietzsche

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3474618 - 12/10/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
Psilocybin (not mushrooms per se) in sufficient doses enables one's conscious mind to contact a hidden part of one's psyche, not something external.

Not exactly. The psilocybin IS the external source that the contact is originating from. :smirk:

OfflinePed
Interested In Your Brain
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canada
Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: Adamist]
    #3475237 - 12/10/04 08:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

>> Psilocybin (not mushrooms per se) in sufficient doses enables one's conscious mind to contact a hidden part of one's psyche, not something external.

What's the difference?

--------------------

:poison: Dark Triangles - New Psychedelic Techno Single - Listen on Soundcloud :poison:
Gyroscope full album available SoundCloud or MySpace

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: Ped]
    #3475257 - 12/10/04 08:41 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

A difference in the source, of course. :smirk:

:wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

What What?
Male User Gallery
Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3475450 - 12/10/04 10:18 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Shroomydan, thanks for sharing your story. That's the kind of things I wanted to discuss here. Care to share why and/or how it changed your views about mushrooms or the universe?

"In fact the trip never really gets good until something like this happens; it is when I become hyper-aware of God's presence."
Very interesting!

People, please keep in mind the topic, we don't want the thread to be hijacked do we? :wink: :heart:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3475475 - 12/10/04 10:25 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

every mushroom has some of the swami essence in it,
one experiences some ego death when adjusting.
afterwards everything is more sparkly
like when the preconceptions are dropped.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: Ped]
    #3475899 - 12/10/04 12:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What's the difference?

Huge difference between contacting some spirit in the ether and talking to one's self. Why would you perceive the two to be the same?

I am currently communicating with the essence called "Ped", who is external to me. I am not responding to my own questions, which is essentially what happens when tripping.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (12/10/04 12:37 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3475989 - 12/10/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

swami,
this type of contention would suggest that you are granting much reality to the "ether".
if it has less reality, it can overlapp the "sending spirit form" (which also may have less reality) and you may come up with a less binary model of reality, and may accommodate something interesting.

universe easily leaks through binary only containers.

that being said when some other person starts to solidify the less than 100% real thing into an inappropriate form, conflict is going to arise.

you are probably fighting against that happenning, i.e. not just denial of the combination of "non100%real" but fear of erroneous commitment by others who are also being binary but substituting 1 for zero and vice versa

--------------------

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
    #3476033 - 12/10/04 12:37 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i could easily say that if you talk to a spirit youre just making it up in your head. and i could easily say that the way to talk to spirits is to make it up in your head. i think that shamanistic view is the originally internal psychology.. no world is external. these are universes in the dimension of consciousness. im beginning to think that when you die you go back inside to the imaginatory realm of consciousness. which is interesting because it is said that when we die we are conciousness without a body. couldnt it be that when were alive were that same consciousness within a body(the symbol of what you believe you are). an interesting factor in this vein is look at how many people talk to dead relatives in dreams. we could say they are just psychologically disturbed or we could say they are contacting something "external". all native people believed that this "inner space" was real . i tend to agree . this is to me where psychology and spirituality meet as one. the "archetypes of the collective unconcious" might possibly be able to be manifested as external entities of other worlds. and these might dually both be true

--------------------
www.returntonature.us - wild foods blog

OM

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: For those of you who see mushrooms as sacred [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3476076 - 12/10/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I honestly have no idea what you are trying to communicate. (Swami = thick-headed.)

Before we continue on your deeper level please answer me this: Do you believe that the mushroom enables one to communicate with an intelligence that exists independent of the trippee?

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

an intelligence that exists independent of the trippee? [Re: Swami]
    #3476221 - 12/10/04 01:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yes, actually, but probably not in the way that you think.
I am certain that you won't be generating courtroom evidence via such a communcation, though you (well not you exactly, as you seem to be a bit binary about it, and it does not work quite that way) someone may apprehend the criminal because of it.
i.e.
models of reality will differ, parts that are not solid are not insertable into other realities, but all realities are full of non-solid stuff - these contribute to what happens - they are real parts of cosmologies without being solid commercially.

in my cosmology, I don't see the mushrooms individually as intelligence that is separate from gaia, but I also don't see myself as more than partially separate either.

I am sure that you also see many people as hardly more intelligent than a mushroom so in some ways we are closer on this than you think (although not solidly).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract