Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

FreakQlibrium - Please Explain
    #3450847 - 12/05/04 04:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I am curious to know what exactly happened in your life to lead you to your choice as a Christian as I'm sure everyone else is. I think that giving your testimony might help some on this board understand why we choose to believe what we believe.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: ld50negative1]
    #3450891 - 12/05/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well thank you very much for even posing the question. I fully undestand that not everyone has seen/read my story(many may even have me on block for all i know lol)but i would and will be more than happy to share.

Back in 1974(i was at the time a total atheist), Easter Sunday to be precise, God came into my life and showed/made me experience hell for 10 minutes and then did the same thing with Heaven for 7 days(which is where i really would prefer to emphasise)

After that 7 days, he departed after saying to me:"so, have you seen enough?" and by then i was totally exhausted and anwsered in the affirmative. He then said:"I'll always be here for you when YOU decide to return"

And so 30 years L8er i did(silly me for waiting so long!) My first question to God was:"How do i know you are really who you say you are?"

To which God responded:"Do you really think the OTHER guy would ever let you know that hell even exists let alone how horrible it is?" and the rest my friend is as they say HIStory. Thanks for calling me out man :wink:

Much Love
:sun: :heart: :sun: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile:

Edit:~~*i added the 7 days which i originally neglected

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Edited by FreakQlibrium (12/05/04 05:13 PM)

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3450899 - 12/05/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You actually heard God?

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#3450915 - 12/05/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Who else could have shown me both Heaven AND hell? Having created both. And btw bro, my experience in NO WAY makes me better or in anyway superior to anyone else. I am just a simple humble being now dedicated in his service, that is all :wink:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3450919 - 12/05/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

god answer's whit a question? :P hihi

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: Gomp]
    #3450925 - 12/05/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

""Who else could have shown me both Heaven AND hell?""

the power of imagination?
:confused: :thumbup:

Quote:

change is joyful
The happy moment
The joy you feel
It is all over
And there you breathe 

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Edited by Gomp (12/05/04 05:15 PM)

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3450926 - 12/05/04 05:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I definetly realize that, but having God actually visually show you something and actually speak to you is something I've never experienced of or heard directly from someone. I also do realize the ease by which this can happen - but it's just surprising. Maybe your future holds very important things that you must do in life for the sake of Christ if what you say actually happened.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3450962 - 12/05/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry to interrupt this thread which has to do with Freak's recent ... conversion? ... but something similar happened to me, in that God sort of "talked" to me or showed me something.

I was raised Catholic and was born-again when I was aged 16. However, even though I believed in God all my life, I don't think I ever truly relied on Him or trusted Him. I was always struggling to make things work in my life.

When I went through a horrendous divorce (that encompased a lot of evil-doing by my ex) about 3 years ago, I was an emotional wreck and felt like I was going to die from the agony of the whole situation.

And then one day, about 2 months after the shit started, someone spoke to me, either in pictures or words, and I believe it was God.

And He showed me the past, wherein He had been taking care of me all through the years, even during the times that were bad, when I was really poor, even though I thought I had been doing it all myself.

And He showed me that He was going to take care of me in the future. He showed me how it was all going to work out. All I had to do was rely on Him, and stop worrying. (Everything did in fact work out the way I was shown.)

And so I took a step back from worry, and realizing that He was in control of everything, if I just let Him be, then I had no worries.

I believe God talks to all of us, in different ways. We just don't listen, because we're so busy.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#3450964 - 12/05/04 05:27 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Seriously man, i am truthfuly reporting. As far as God's plans for me i am totally open. If HE wants me to live in a mud hut in Africa and spread His word then that is what i will do. For now he appears to think/feel that my place is to testify and glorify Him here at Ye Olde Shroomery and *positive changes he has made in my life(not my life circumstances) Once again, thankyou very much or calling me out personally to tesatify to the glory that is God, everyone's mutual creator

* please insert the word the as per usual my PC unit was playint pac man with my sentences and i didn't really want to go back and start all over :grin:

Much Love my friend and once again thanks for "calling me out" as they say :wink:

--------------------

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3450974 - 12/05/04 05:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I believe God talks to all of us, in different ways. We just don't listen, because we're so busy.

O so true.

Quote:

Much Love my friend and once again thanks for "calling me out" as they say

Your welcome.  :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3450983 - 12/05/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"" playint pac man with my sentences ""

that is fun. but if you ned to correct just hit the enter and then write and then press space, and press delete :P dunno if that was understandable, nor if it was relevant, but there, i said it :P hehe

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: Frog]
    #3450987 - 12/05/04 05:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

We just don't listen, because we're so busy

^^^ What Frog said. I myself too was raised catholic which i guess anyone that wanted to start stuff up could justifiably say: Well perhaps Freak, your RC upbringing could very well have predisposed and determined your experinece on that Easter Sunday when you THOUGHT you were an atheist" I accept all criticisms peeps, i just want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth* :smile:

*Yes, bad allusion(illusion?) to the Ian hunter(of Mott the Hoople)song fom his first solo album in 1975 :grin:

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #3451011 - 12/05/04 05:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

FreakQlibrium, was this communication verbal (sounds entering your ears), or was it mental communication?

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: chunder]
    #3451045 - 12/05/04 05:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

It was God's voice man, not my own, not angry or vengefull but just really relaxed. And when i turned to him some 30 years L8er it was still His voice and still God. There was no: "What the fuck took you so long" type of tone as obviously God being God and knowng how totally stupid I was knew it would take me 30 some odd years to the day and exact hour and second where i finally looked to him. Thanks for asking man, much Love  :sun: :heart: :sun: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3451057 - 12/05/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

you know freakq, I see so much more energy radiating from you. 

keep spreading the love and I am happy you are finding peace.  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: kaiowas]
    #3451076 - 12/05/04 06:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Thank you Bro, it is God's radiant NRG that is radiating from/through me, i am merely trying to be the best window/vessel that i can to let HIS NRG shine on through, much Love man, for real  :sun: :heart: :sun: :thumbup: :thumbup: :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
    #3451092 - 12/05/04 06:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

FreakQlibrium said:
It was God's voice man, not my own

I know you assumed the voice belonged to God, I was just wondering if the voice came in the form of sounds entering your ears or if it was a mental voice.

I ask because I know there are many Christians and others who claim communication with God, and in my experience, they are usually all talking about a different god besides the God of Abraham. According to the texts, the God of Abraham no longer interacts with earth in a physical manner (ie. physically speaking to someone), so I thought maybe the god you spoke to was not the God of Christianity, but a different god.

It took me years to realize that the god I had been talking to was Myself, which in no way decreased my faith in god, just my faith in God.

--------------------

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3451116 - 12/05/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

According to the texts, the God of Abraham no longer interacts with earth in a physical manner (ie. physically speaking to someone), so I thought maybe the god you spoke to was not the God of Christianity, but a different god.

It would have to have been an actual voice; for God is not the author of confusion. If HE speaks you will KNOW he spoke.

The only thing I have witnessed similar to this is the gift of tongues and prophecy among a group of my friends who are believers.

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Re: FreakQlibrium - Please Explain [Re: chunder]
    #3451165 - 12/05/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry man, as i have stated elsewhere my reading comprehension skills suck some serious ass lol! God spoke to me in a voice, HIS voice. Upon returning to the Lord My god(some 30 years L8er, like doh! on me!  :crazy:) there was no scolding or anything, it was more like ME asking HIM: "how do i know that you are who you say you are? And God was all like:"Do you really think the OTHER guy ould have ever wanted you(or anyone else implied) to know that Hell existed let alone how bad it was/is?" and that my friend is the truth, i am merely reporting :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

#3451210 - 12/05/04 06:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Man, God didn't just "show" me. He had me experience both. Hell was so bad(even after 10 minutes) that if HE chose to release everyone that is there now for all eternity you would see Adolf Hitler, Gengis Khan and Attilla the hun and charles manson, Jeffrey Dahmer etc going door to door selling boy scout cookies(or WT fuck it is that boy scouts sell) in order not to have to return to that realm/level/vibrational rate or w/e  :crazy:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder