Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblestic
Strange
Loc: to hell you ride
info on golden teacher & texas strains
    #3450760 - 12/05/04 04:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with their opinion on growth patterns / habits / problems with / etc. regarding golden teachers and the texas cubensis i've decided to order these strains for my first grow attempt, i'd appreciate any info from someone who has worked with either of these strains. More so, I'd like to know if anyone has ever consumed what they know to have deffinetly been from either strain, i've heard good things about the energy of GT but cant really find any specific info on either strain here @ the shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
Re: info on golden teacher & texas strains [Re: stic]
    #3450769 - 12/05/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

minor diffs, but grow em the same as every other cube

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Offlinebeejay
some randominternet dude

Loc: The Dark Tower
Re: info on golden teacher & texas strains [Re: dobinky]
    #3450790 - 12/05/04 04:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

dobinky is right. Cubes are pretty much all the same. I can tell you that GTs are great for cultivating and eating. Easy as pie :wink: And they can give you some big ole fruits.

--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate