Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea, Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepsychonaut888
Stranger

the kava experience
    #3448042 - 12/04/04 10:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've been taking kava kava for about 2 months now... mainly when its needed. I use it for stress or anxiety. I stopped taking prozac about 4 months ago, and i will only go the natural way now. Anyways, the nice thing about it is it has almost instant noticeable effects and It is considered a mild narcotic. I usually take one every couple days, like after a hard day of work ,or before school, and it honestly helps to relieve stress and anxiety, but i still feel completely responsible, and have a clear mind. I also noticed that it helps with being calm during social situations. The best part is... i never feel that i NEED it... ever. I go days without taking it, and i don't take it to fix anything... just a little aid :wink:

incase you are wondering i usally take one capsule (of 30% kavalactone extract) and it says to take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day. Well i take one and that seems to be very sufficient, tho another as the day progresses would probably make the effects smooth out better.

i bought them at Vitamin Shoppe.

thanks for listening, hope this helps anyone.

--------------------
"Those who do not wish to understand are not living, and those who understand have already lived"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: the kava experience [Re: psychonaut888]
    #3448082 - 12/04/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

kava is very nice, I recomened trying the actual drink made from the root, I think it's superior to extracts... but as far as extracts go, the 70% iamshaman stuff is the best I've tried :thumbup:

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Re: the kava experience [Re: gdman]
    #3450608 - 12/05/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:thumbup:  Kava is great.  I keep a little jar of the paste from iamshaman in my bag.  I haven't taken it for awhile, but it is GREAT for anxiety. And much healthier than a cigarette. :smile:

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: the kava experience [Re: psychonaut888]
    #3458535 - 12/07/04 03:45 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i am definately a kava enthusiast

great natural anti-anxiolytic drug with all around great benefits to the soul.

I personally use the ground up root extract from iamshaman.com

i think it was $10 for 100grams.

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kava Tea, Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules