Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAbsinthX
Stranger
Back in action
    #3446120 - 12/04/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I haven't been on this site in years mainly because of a long term relationship with a moralistic girl but anyway... Wow the improvements are amazing! And speaking of improvements, I've seen some advertisements for pre sterilized spawn bags. Seems like a real time saver to me. I just wanted to check with everyone to see if there has been any great success with them. See, I have never really ventured far from the PF tec, and cased jars. I'm out of the loop here and was wondering what i have missed over the past three years as far as technological improvements or anything at all that can save time. I remember the first time I succeeded at the PF tech like my first time with a real girl lol. It wasn't hard to do it was just a pain in the ass to get done!!! Any help is greatly appreciated here I cant wait to get back into my old hobby!!! THANKS in advance!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

subject [Re: AbsinthX]
    #3446131 - 12/04/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Lol, Um you could check out some teks here
http://www.mycotopia.net/site/article.php?2.255
and yea, there's enough info. to make your head explode. Lots of ideas have been festering out. Everyone adds their own something and i've only been here for about a month or so and i've see new ideas every couple of days. Peterthinks is a big contirbutor and sam1219 knows a bunch and agar's kool, lol , There's a lot of people that would love to share ideas and there's a lot to read, you said u've never ventured from from the PF Tek? Wow, lol i quit that after my first grow, i'm on Wbs(wild bird seed) and it's going great, it colonizes quickly, ive heard of it colonizing in 7-8 days with optimal conditions. Well if you read up on anything and then have a Q, look for the anwser and if u cant find what ur looking for,post back, you'd be surprized how much people'll help if you look and cant find it. You can pm me if you need one-on-one help or w/e on something , Gl and i hope you find what ur looking for and.....
WELCOME BACK TO THE SHROOMERY!!!!!!!ENJOY YOUR STAY!!!!
:cool: :grin: :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds