Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedmtrypr
psychonauticalengineer

Loc: Florida
Thank you "spirituality & philosophy" board!
    #3373608 - 11/17/04 10:48 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Just wanted to say "thanks" for everybodies input, insight, and awareness. There are a lot of cool people on this board, many of us "kindred" spirits. We are brough together by a common experience, the sacred mushroom, which created a bond between all of us that will never be broken. While we may agree or disagree, it is alwasy what was needed at that time. There is much we can learn and much we can offer to each other as long as we keep an open mind, but not so open as to let our brains fall out! It is not often that one finds an outlet such as this to express oneself without fear of potential conflict, derision, or judgement. Our anonymity affords us an opportunity to say things that we may not yet be ready to express in our "personal" lives. Its very helpful to me (as I like to write, A LOT) and it may be that I am practicing for a future book/novel/etc. Either way, I want to give one more heartfelt thanks to all of you out there for simply being yourselves.

--------------------
"There is no greater power in heaven and earth than the thought of the son of man. Though unseen by the eyes of the body,yet each thought has mighty strength, even such strength can shake the heavens." -Gospel of the Essenes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Thank you "spirituality & philosophy" board! [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3374070 - 11/17/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You're welcome.

Thanks to you, too.

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Thank you "spirituality & philosophy" board! [Re: dmtrypr]
    #3375583 - 11/17/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What better way to celebrate my 9000th post but to echo your sentiments and say that i have never felt so much positive NRG here. Sorry to not see Deimyean(sp?) and Rhizzoid(sp?) around but at the same time it would appear that some of the more negative elements have gone to the political forum where hate and vitriol are the mainstay. Of course, we still have to deal with Swami but i for one would have it no other way :grin:

Shine on each and every last one of you crazee diamonds :wink:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: Thank you "spirituality & philosophy" board! [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3375599 - 11/17/04 05:40 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Oh fuck! So it was only my 8900th post, my bad :frown: well my sentiments remain the same :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order