Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
1 g 15x Salvia extract = enough for...
    #3369520 - 11/16/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

How many trips?
Ive seen some numbers thrown around at different websites, but I forgot what they were. I orderd 1g of 15x extract. Do you think it will be enough for 30 strong trips??

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: 1 g 15x Salvia extract = enough for... [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3369707 - 11/16/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

more if you smoke it nicely
short clean glass pipe - regular lighter
start with 1/40th and work up
hold for 20 secs after inhaling it all.
by 4 breaths afterwards and you will be there.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Re: 1 g 15x Salvia extract = enough for... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3369790 - 11/16/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Whoa whoa whoa. U said regular lighter...
Are u sure it wont be a lot more effective w/ a pressurized butane 'mini torch'?

Also, glass pipes will work alright? Wouldnt a water bong be better?
I plan on smoking it on top of some weed, and refilling the bowl of weed w/ some salvia on top each time i hit what i put on top.
good strategy?

Damn dude, i hope i can trip 40 times off this stuff, if so i will be extremely satisfied.

--------------------

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3369952 - 11/16/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Get a decent bong. Pack a medium sized bowl And consume with torch or regular lighter in one hit. Proceed to hold the smoke in for as long as you can till you trip.

This should work every time that way.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3370262 - 11/16/04 05:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

if you use a minitorch you might need a bong or waterpipe to keep the heat down, and you will definitely lose more material in the tubes.

I use a short glass pipe and regular match or lighter and concentrate on burning the whole thing (1/40th of a gram of 15x is the whole thing I am talking about) quickly.

there are some unhealthy errors and superstitions in the spreading lore of salvia, and one is that salvinorin must be vaporized; note that it does have a very high vaporization temp. So people got it that htey need a torch - I bought one too, but it is not necesary!

but

it honestly does not have to be vaporized at all - it need only be liberated from the leaf (or, as in my case from cigarette paper as I extract salvinorin and dry it on cigarette paper so that I can get my bit done in less than a second)

anyway I have done salvia and extracts over 300 times and only 10 times did I use a torch lighter and that was too hot and sincerely not better (... wait, for plain leaf it is better 'cause it burns faster and you want to burn as much as possible, and for WET extracts such as many but not all crude extracts (not standardized) then the torch will help by drying and burning at the same time)

but if you use a short pipe you can keep a regular lighter flame over even wet extract and your lungs will thank you later for sparing them the heat.

after you inhale it you shold hold for at least 20 seconds (longer will work better.)

again - I must repeat. vaporization is not necessary - torches are unnecessary for extract, when you make ashes in your pipe and you pull through that pipe into your lungs the salvinorin will be released (partly liquified, partly gaseous) and it will get to the blood and to your lucky brain without the excess power of torches.

a short pipe gives less opportunity for the good stuff to solidify on its tubular path to your body.

--------------------

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Re: REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3370963 - 11/16/04 07:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
if you use a minitorch you might need a bong or waterpipe to keep the heat down, and you will definitely lose more material in the tubes.

I use a short glass pipe and regular match or lighter and concentrate on burning the whole thing (1/40th of a gram of 15x is the whole thing I am talking about) quickly.

there are some unhealthy errors and superstitions in the spreading lore of salvia, and one is that salvinorin must be vaporized; note that it does have a very high vaporization temp. So people got it that htey need a torch - I bought one too, but it is not necesary!

but

it honestly does not have to be vaporized at all - it need only be liberated from the leaf (or, as in my case from cigarette paper as I extract salvinorin and dry it on cigarette paper so that I can get my bit done in less than a second)

anyway I have done salvia and extracts over 300 times and only 10 times did I use a torch lighter and that was too hot and sincerely not better (... wait, for plain leaf it is better 'cause it burns faster and you want to burn as much as possible, and for WET extracts such as many but not all crude extracts (not standardized) then the torch will help by drying and burning at the same time)

but if you use a short pipe you can keep a regular lighter flame over even wet extract and your lungs will thank you later for sparing them the heat.

after you inhale it you shold hold for at least 20 seconds (longer will work better.)

again - I must repeat. vaporization is not necessary - torches are unnecessary for extract, when you make ashes in your pipe and you pull through that pipe into your lungs the salvinorin will be released (partly liquified, partly gaseous) and it will get to the blood and to your lucky brain without the excess power of torches.

a short pipe gives less opportunity for the good stuff to solidify on its tubular path to your body.

Awesome man, thats perfect. I have a 2.5" or so pipe. it should work perfectly

--------------------

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
Re: REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: MycoJunkie]
    #3371674 - 11/16/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

PLEASE, DO USE A TORCH!!!
The most effective method I use to dose is an 1/8 gram (YES AN EIGTH) in a bong or gravity burned through with a torch lighter. One has to hold the hit til' they START to feel the effects. It is only then can they exhale the salvia.

I've dosed over 20 people, with only 1 hit of 5x salvia each.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: Psilopleix]
    #3372592 - 11/17/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Psilopleix said:
PLEASE, DO USE A TORCH!!!
The most effective method I use to dose is an 1/8 gram (YES AN EIGTH) in a bong or gravity burned through with a torch lighter. One has to hold the hit til' they START to feel the effects. It is only then can they exhale the salvia.

I've dosed over 20 people, with only 1 hit of 5x salvia each.

yes 20 doses in 5x is about right, then why propose to use 1/8th (that is only 8 doses) - and are we not talking about 15x which is 3 times stronger?
you seem to be reccommending using 6.5 times as much as required to a newbie, and layering in extra technology which is not necessary - though I am sure you can make it work.

--------------------

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
    #3378405 - 11/18/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A tiny (1/15th maybe) pinch of 10x is enough to send me flying.

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Re: REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3378459 - 11/18/04 08:43 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

What do y'all think? Torch lighter or not?
I used a regular bic when I smoked the 10x, but perhaps Ill use a torch when I do the 15x. But then i'll need a bong...

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #3378671 - 11/18/04 09:28 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have only ever used plain leaf and a bic lighter. Works every time.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Re: REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3378682 - 11/18/04 09:31 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, I hope ur right :frown:

--------------------

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
    #3379150 - 11/18/04 11:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i've never used a torch.. always been just fine with my regular pipe lighter

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX
Re: REALLY DON'T USE TORCHES [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3379281 - 11/18/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Ive always used a bic, I find while small pinches does give a pit of the gravity pulling efects and a bit of confusion of who you are where you are and what your doing it takes a good .2-.3g of 10x to have a full blown experience. I always smoked my salvia in a small stone or metal pipe with a screen. My friend smoked salvia a few times and every time he broke his glass piece's durring the trip.

OfflinePsilopleix
Extended Symbol

Loc: aridzone1
    #3379713 - 11/18/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

you could definitely spread out a gram more than 1/8g doses, especially if you had some ganja nuggets to plug the bowl hole to prevent the sally from pulling through. you really need to burn the sally all the way to ash for it to be most effective. i've never tried 15x, 5x works enough wonders on my brain. i've come to always use a torch because, well its 100% compared to regular bic, when some people say they just feel stoned off salvia. which makes me sad because salvia does not get you stoned.  :wink:

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3381215 - 11/18/04 07:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You will never breakthrough with a bowl you need a bong. And people if hes buying extract it doesnt matter what kind of lighter he uses.

The key to salvia is to get it all in one hit as fast as you can and hold it in for 20 to 30 seconds. If you dont immediately break through you have your trip sitter pack a fresh bowl till you do.

5x gets me trippin hard everytime. 10x is out of this world.

If your not tripping on 10x or 5x. Either its bunk salvia or your method is wrong.

Edited by The_Red_Crayon (11/18/04 07:09 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom