Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Victim Mentality
    #3356587 - 11/13/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Victim Mentality (by Stewart Swerdlow)

This planet primarily attracts two types of beings: those with a victim mentality and those with an oppressor mentality. In order to be a victim, you must have oppressors. In order to be an oppressor, you must have victims. Together, this creates balance in God-Mind.

This planet is designed as a place where beings with a victim mentality can learn to overcome it. Therefore, any "higher level" being will not become involved because it is necessary for those here to have the opportunity to work through their victim mentalities. To become involved would mean interfering or taking away the lessons of those with victim mentalities. Higher level beings will be objective observers who will guide and instruct you through your victim mentality once you reach them, but that is all. They are not here to "save" you or this planet.

Any being who says that they are here to save you is interfering in your soul growth. Only you can save yourself from a victim mentality. Only you and the lessons you self-design will teach you about victim mentality. Only you can move through these lessons that will allow you to make a final release of your victim mentality. No one is waiting to help you; do not be fooled by any being making such promises.

When you learn to move through your victim mentality, your mind pattern will no longer attract oppressors. The more stubborn you are in your determination to hang onto your victim mentality ways, the more intense the lessons that you attract to get you to release those ways. This means, metaphorically speaking, a bigger, meaner, stronger, stick until you finally "get it."

You have to get hurt, belittled, and finally, angry enough to stand up for yourself and declare that you will no longer be a victim to anyone, anywhere, any more! Perhaps when you finally have had enough, you release your victim mentality by saying, "I just don't give a damn anymore what anybody thinks! I am speaking my mind regardless! I am taking care of myself, regardless!"

Sometimes, people are beaten up so much that instead of releasing the victim mentality, they decide to become the oppressor when the opportunity presents itself. This is why cycles repeat themselves. People who were oppressed find other victims, because this gives them a sense of control. In doing so, they relive their earlier experiences when they felt like they had no control. They become the perpetrator, just so they can be the "winner" for a change. Of course, this is another imbalance, or extreme flip from victim to oppressor.

The ideal is to find a happy medium, or balance, between victim and oppressor. Victim and oppressor are opposite sides of the same coin in the Mind of God. In this case, two individual soul-personalities are needed to maintain an equilibrium in God Mind. One carries the weight of a victim, one carries the weight of an oppressor. What you need to do is find the balance within yourself, so that equilibrium within the Mind of God is maintained within one soul-personality instead of two.

Yes, you must learn to speak your mind and not allow anyone to walk on you. Yes, you must sometimes be harsh and cruel with words and sometimes even actions. But when this must happen, it must be done in an objective manner what is best for everyone involved to get the point across while causing the least amount of pain. Boundaries must be set.

What are your boundaries? Who crosses them and how? Who is a belligerent person in your life that you try to avoid because of their bullish, pushy ways? Why do you avoid this person? Why not practice letting go of your victim mentality and speak your mind to him/her? So what if your knees shake so hard that you think you will fall down, and your voice is shaky, squeaky, or barely audible? Somewhere along the way, you must stop your victim mentality before it stops you. Learn to be proactive instead of reactive.

When you allow others to push you around, you become angry, sullen, and introverted. Then, you lash out at the undeserving with misdirected frustration and anger. Sometimes your body becomes ill because of all that you suppress, or you insulate your body, or perhaps stop eating. One way or the other, you suffer.

But, there is a part of you that feels that you deserve to suffer. There is a part of you that enjoys this pain and self-punishment. It feels good to some part of yourself, or you would not do it. Some people create others to give them pain, sometimes physical, sometimes emotional, sometimes both. Some people do it for themselves a self-contained, fully functional, victim mentality unit. Some people are extremely successful at this.

Why do you feel so bad about yourself that you feel like you are meant to suffer, to be alone, to feel guilty, to have ill health, to be over or underweight. Did it start in this lifetime, or did it start before? Follow those feelings, and allow yourself to release it. This physical reality is your chance to overcome it. The more you ignore this situation, the harder and more intense lesson you will attract to beat it out of yourself. You came here to learn now do it. Quit whining, moaning, and complaining because there is a part of you that enjoys that too.

Aches and pains can create a lot of entertainment. You can run from doctor to doctor, trying to find a cure for something that will never be cured as long as you maintain your current mind-pattern.

"Bad luck" can attract a lot of attention and sympathy from others. Dire circumstances will force someone to pay attention to you. Never getting a raise or a promotion is an excuse not to climb higher in your career or company. You can moan all you want about being alone, with a partner who does not understand you, or without one at all. But this self-imposed isolation also gives you time to selfishly take care of yourself without any interference. The same for saying you want children but are unable to have them. A part of you does not want a spouse, or a caring spouse, or children, because if ALL of you wanted this and it was truly in your mind-pattern, you would have it!

Victim, victim, victim! Let us count the ways: Refuse to be a victim. Find a new source of entertainment. Release yourself from this mind-pattern so that you can move into new vistas of growth - ones so vast that you cannot even imagine or comprehend them. You must let go of the old to make room for the new. No one can do it for you. No one can "save" you from yourself. No one is waiting to help this planet. Only you can make a difference. Only you can save this planet. Do it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU are responsible for what you do and what happens to you. When you act as the victim, you attract an oppressor. That's how the universe balances your imbalance. An imbalanced individual of the opposite orientation must balance your victimhood. Likewise, when you are the oppressor, you attract victims. There's a universal Law of Attraction which balances such things.

Are you afraid of going out late at night because you might get robbed or hurt? This is victim mentality. Release it.

Are you afraid of the police or someone else seeing you puff on that joint? This is victim mentality. Release it.

Are you afraid of doing and saying what you want because you just "know" that someone is going to stop and confront you? This is victim mentality. Release it.

Are you afraid of being ridiculed or punished for what you say or how you act? This is victim mentality. Release it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Victim Mentality [Re: ]
    #3356858 - 11/13/04 05:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

That was a good message to put out there Max. If it can sink into people, they will begin to understand the role of the opressor. They have lessons and purposes too. However, they are and will cancel each other out over time. This isn't going to be an ongoing way of life on earth for humans.

Equalisation will integrate itself into one balanced being, first individually and then collectivey as we balance ourselves out. IMHO.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Victim Mentality [Re: ]
    #3357316 - 11/13/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Interesting read Max, thank you.
I agree with most of that but I definitely don't think the imbalances are black and white like this person is a victim and this person is an oppressor. I think we can all be victims and opressors at different times and some people can really swing to each extreme about half the time... the other implication which is sort of weird to me is that there is about an equal balance of these two energies across the planet, yet it seems to me like, I don't know I think from what I see in my own personal experience there is much more of the victim mentality, at least what I see around me in my personal life.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom