Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
The spiritual feeling!
    #3341346 - 11/10/04 11:52 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was just reading the thread about paranormal experiences and I have an idea I would like to research futher.

All my life I have had paranormal experiences. By paranormal I mean anything that is not usually acceptable/understood in common discussion.

The experience I'm focusing on here, is a spiritual feeling. I can produce this feeling myself by having a very in depth conversation with someone. I will reach a point of new realisation that expands my mind. It will be accompanied by an extreme euphoria. I have also noticed the same feeling during many of my paranormal experiences. I have increased bouts of DEJA VU. I have also attained a 99.9% positive confirmation that I can see the future during an intense deja vu. This is due to one particular experince which I have spoken of before but will not repost details of now.

Anyway, the idea I have is that the more you feel and accept this spiritual euphoria as a person the more likely you are to have "paranormal" experiences. Somebody like Swami appears to be very opinionated and his words lead me to think he is very sure of his belief system, especially when it comes to the paranormal. A biased person has a bias view of the world! If you are sure that nothing beyond this reality is there then you can never see it. Equally if you are sure something is there, then you will see it!

I've always considered myself to be an observer and warrior of truth. I constantly try not to make false assumptions and any 99.9% beleif is open to be changed. Society will continue to dislike me because I speak the unspoken words but I speak truth because I say what I see, it comes from my heart not from what I think will be acceptable to the majority.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: Ego Death]
    #3341386 - 11/10/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Mannnn, just reading that Swami thread.

This guy claims to be an arbiter now!!! How egotistical is this guy gonna get.

Here you go Swami let me feed you:

You are so much better than me. You know everything! I am a silly sheep that doesn't understand or lies. Goodbye.

Arbiter- Definition:
Someone with the power to settle matters at will.
Someone chosen to judge and decide a disputed issue.

Synomyns:
Extreme authority.

Swarmi I could tare your entire belief system apart but I know you will never let me. The barriers of your ego are too strong.

If anybody should be the ARBITER here DEFF seems to have the best mindset I have seen yet. I bet quite a few Swarm defensive posts role in now. Oh well as I said, I say what I see not what the majority wanna hear.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3341389 - 11/10/04 12:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i agree . Like it or not, our beliefs, prejudices, bias' and preconcieved oppinions have a huge impact on what and how much of the possible reality we can percieve.

For swami the case is slightly different. what came first, the chicken or the egg? he says he has never seen or experienced anything paranormal. therefore it is reasonable that he would expect never to see anything paranormal. therefore, he wont. He, like all of us, are stuck in a circle, a cycle.

The nature of his cycle is rather limiting, others are broader and encompass more possible experience. Too big of a spectrum and you may lose the ability to function in the consensus world. too small and you miss out on oh so much.

for me, i have paranormal experiences without looking for them really. Thus it is logical that i would expect to have more. therefore, i will. My circle is larger, but still not as large as i would like.

peace

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Offlinedarkstar122982
A machination ofthe Gods

Loc: The womb of chaos.
    #3341397 - 11/10/04 12:06 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
I was just reading the thread about paranormal experiences and I have an idea I would like to research futher.

All my life I have had paranormal experiences. By paranormal I mean anything that is not usually acceptable/understood in common discussion.

The experience I'm focusing on here, is a spiritual feeling. I can produce this feeling myself by having a very in depth conversation with someone. I will reach a point of new realisation that expands my mind. It will be accompanied by an extreme euphoria. I have also noticed the same feeling during many of my paranormal experiences. I have increased bouts of DEJA VU. I have also attained a 99.9% positive confirmation that I can see the future during an intense deja vu. This is due to one particular experince which I have spoken of before but will not repost details of now.

Anyway, the idea I have is that the more you feel and accept this spiritual euphoria as a person the more likely you are to have "paranormal" experiences. Somebody like Swami appears to be very opinionated and his words lead me to think he is very sure of his belief system, especially when it comes to the paranormal. A biased person has a bias view of the world! If you are sure that nothing beyond this reality is there then you can never see it. Equally if you are sure something is there, then you will see it!

I've always considered myself to be an observer and warrior of truth. I constantly try not to make false assumptions and any 99.9% beleif is open to be changed. Society will continue to dislike me because I speak the unspoken words but I speak truth because I say what I see, it comes from my heart not from what I think will be acceptable to the majority.

Wholly crap. I can absolutely honestly relate to what you just posted. Seriously. I know this is gonna sound wierd but there was a post somwhere else in the shroomery, yeah yeah I can't remember exactly where but, it had a link to a production put together called, "The Pharmacratic Inquisition." and towards the begginning they mention of entering into a period of waiting when realization of such things will start occuring more frequently and coming on more rapidly. Supposedly before entering a new era of sorts.

I'm not saying how things are or how they are going to be. I'm just laying out my own thoughts.

--------------------

Awaken Within!

Edited by darkstar122982 (11/10/04 12:13 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: darkstar122982]
    #3341451 - 11/10/04 12:18 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

""it comes from my heart not from what I think will be acceptable to the majority. ""

:thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

#3342976 - 11/10/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

what if swami just doesnt consider your paranormal experiences to be paranormal?

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: sleepysmoker]
    #3342994 - 11/10/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Then that's his problem, now isn't it? :smile:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3343016 - 11/10/04 05:49 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

or maybe he doesnt consider his own paranormal experiences to be paranormal?

i can just imagine it, hes in some swami robe levitating in front of his pc while posting on S & P about the scientific immutibility of reality, then smoking his opium pipe and laughing

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3343051 - 11/10/04 05:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Either way:

That's his problem. Isn't it?  :smirk:

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3343081 - 11/10/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

levitating and opium? ill take that problem anyday

--------------------

Offlinesleepysmoker
Stranger

Re: The spiritual feeling! [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3344544 - 11/10/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol...exactly

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order