Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04
    #3334570 - 11/08/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

[[[[[[warning: long post with horrible punctuation]]]]]]

me and my cousin ryan drive an hour and a half towards the campsite and i realize i dont have my directions with me...
what  a way to start the wekend!

so im racking my brain for about an hour trying to remeber where we are supposed to go... during this time of driving down random streets near apache junction, ryan points to the mountains and says, man those are awesome...  It isnt long before we decide that those mountains HAVE to be where everyones camping :smile:

so we drive 37 miles down and up a perilous mountain road towards what i "think" should be where we are supposed to be going... the sights were beautiful, and the clouds overhead were perfectly overcast for a good mood... and like a good omen, out of the clouds a rainbow shows itself and im thinking "yeah, this HAS to be the right way".

Lo and behold!  30 minutes later we find our landing point, when i see ninetynine and i believe longbone (not sure haha) walking up towards us.

i go to the circle of people by the campfire and say "is this the right group?"  they all looked at me like i was crazy or stupid, and im thinking "what abunch of grumpy asses"... it must have been the later, becuase the day after i too probably looked exactly like them :smile: so after vaguely meeting/looking at everyone in the circle we go a spot.

so we start setting up camp, and believe me it was tougher than i expected, it started getting dark right when we got there and i had never set up my particular tent before. 

so just in time for pitch black, our two tents went up facing the lake, and the hookah went up right between them!  i busted out my didj for a breif few minutes while ninetynine, mndfreeze, devcatz and others prepared for the hookah... (btw im sorry if i forgot anyones name, it is so easy too since we had just met :smile:)

ryan and i were going to wait for dankman and company to take our pills together but we saw mndfreeze and devcatz rolling pretty good so we just uped and drank em down...

now this is where everything becomes a HUGE blur :smile:

everything now that i will tell you i garuntee will not be in the order it happened, but in the order i remembered it! i can tell you this though, my entire night consisted of just moving between tents and groups of people, leaving only when i would remember that i was looking for my cousin ryan! 

the first time i got up to look for him, i forgot what i was doing right away, and that was the scenery for my whole roll.  i would get distracted, realize i was looking for something get up and then get stuck at the next spot of people in line :laugh:  i even found ryan once, but then still thought i was looking for something and left him... he mostly just made camios in my movie that night :laugh:

next on my list: Dankman and Irejes!!!  i ended up in their tent with ryan right when the roll started to kick in... they were in there with wrestler_az, i believe annie and some other hazy faces...

but i was so apologetic to dankman and irijes because i told myself i would wait for them to take the pill!  as luck would have it they got there and we didnt know about right after we did, and they took their shrooms about the same time we dropped pills.

wrestler_az started getting all rolled out and was just laying on the floor, i gave him a backrub in honour of our new freindship!!! 

annie started talking to me about how the shroomery was more than what it seemed, and about how once youre on there for a good period of time you realize how much like a family the whole place is... i couldnt help but agree with her then, but now in this new light after meeting so many awesome people i see how she is perfectly right!...

so then i meet  up with centrum while hanging out with annie, and this is how the conversation went :smile:

annie:    so centrum, how did you get your name anyways..?
centrum: well, its a good vitamin.

LMAO, seriously that was on the top five quotes of the weekend for me :smile:

outside of some of the tents their was a large fouping of rocks, and someone put a lantern there so no one would trip over them! the lantern fascinated me for awhile, but that is not the funny part... eventually someone took the lantern for something else and i tripped over the rocks... i started saying getting all crazy talking about "hey! there was a lantern here for a reason! this is HORRIBLE!"

sometime after that i got caught up watching forty do his AMAZING light show... that man has a wonderful skill in those lights believe, me, i felt like he was a magician because after that whenever i inspected a pipe, or a bong or any light source they all resempled his gloworb...  in fact when we would light a coal for the hookah, the sparks that shot off looked just like fortys lights, and i could even see his hands holding onto them!!!

so i am  still rolling pretty hard when i realize i have to pee...
but i couldnt remember where the portapotty was... and i knew there were cars all lined up on the sides and it was PITCH DARK away from the fires and lights.

so istart walking through the dirt up towards the road, and i cant see a thing, my vision turned into a black board, like in school, and there were little chalk beast dancing all over it... needless to say it was pretty rough finding a spot to pee at :smile:  but im posative i didnt pee on anyones car!!

so i get back and everyones like "play your didj" so i get out the didj, and im sitting there for a while, just tripping out.... and then all the sudden i realize that theyre all waiting for me!

i remeber my eyes getting wide and i satrt to fire her up, but my mouth is so dry.... so then i get some water and try again... i let everyone know that ill need to warm up before i get a good drone...

so im putting out a few noises, a little fuzzy drone, and i realize im playing her upside down then normal... so in a bout the span of a heartbeat i just flip her over and play, and she about 10 times louder than the past couple minutes... AWESOME>.

i felt like we were in the woods and there was a tribal council... i strted seeing the underlying drama of everyone while i was playing, like i as watching a soap opera...  i ralized that we WERE a tribe and that i actually did have a place there, i wasnt just another brave, i was a shaman! i was playing these people the songs of the earth!!  MOST AMAZING didjeridoo experience ive had to date, and ive been playing for about two years, everyday...  this by far was the best... there were at least... half of everyone at the camp listening and i felt so loved, like i was an artist, not just in my own mind, a musician, not just in my own mind.

i dont know how long i played but i remeber stopping once and playing another drone... it was the best ive felt in years, because everyone clapped when i was done :smile::):):heart:

then the guitarists came out! and im learning to play guitar right now, so i had a special understanding of how difficult it is to master some things... i saw kremlin and forty playing rythm and lead, sending signals when they would change keys!! it was amazing to see people just jamming out like that... beautiful music from the shroomery string section :smile::)

after that (i think) i remember being at the fire with some folks... and hearing a drum beat...  my inner dialogue out loud went like this, heh:

"hey, this sounds like a drumming" the music drumming was steadily getting louder...

"sounds like something i know..."

"i bet you i know this... i bet you its pink floyd"

just then the crescendo to "breathe" flairs up and i jump out of my chair, "HEY THIS IS PINK FLOYD THIS IS DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!"

i cracked myself up, if no one else, hehe.

now my final memory (though im posative there are more buried within me of that night) is another one involving me having to pee :smile::O

once again i got that good urge to go release the fluids! i didnt think i could take another trip to chalkboard land, so i figure, "well, no one is going to go swimming ill pee in the lake"  what a good idea right?

so i climb to the lake and go towards the cliff to the east of camp, where the water meets a sheer cliff and im standing on some rocks away from it.... yeah this looks like a great place to pee!  it wasnt until after i starte dto take this incredibally LOOOOONG pee that i realized the fire was casting my peeing sillouhette upon the cliff i was facing!

NOOOO!!!!!!!  i peed as fast as i can and hoped no one saw me, hahahahahahhaha...  that about sums up what i can remmber for now :smile:

{like wrestler ill have to make a second post for an equally memoriable morning after :smile:

w00t or something!

peace

PS i know i met so many other people but its hard to match all the face and names from this night in particular :smile: heh sorry guys :shrugs:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: Todcasil]
    #3334700 - 11/08/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

after that (i think) i remember being at the fire with some folks... and hearing a drum beat... my inner dialogue out loud went like this, heh:

"hey, this sounds like a drumming" the music drumming was steadily getting louder...

"sounds like something i know..."

"i bet you i know this... i bet you its pink floyd"

just then the crescendo to "breathe" flairs up and i jump out of my chair, "HEY THIS IS PINK FLOYD THIS IS DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!"

i remember this too...is this when they played dark side of the moon out of that car? i was in a tent doing some N20, during my depressed state of mind after coming down from 2 days of drugs when freezy decided to change the music...im not sure if he was putting on that particular cd for me or not, but it was exactly what i needed....much thanx to him. i went in and sat in his car and listened to pink floyd echo in my head as the ambien phase gave me started to kick in....i was very relieved once i started feeling drowsy enough to fall asleep...though it was quite a while after this, hearing dark side of the moon was the first step.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3334705 - 11/08/04 08:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

amen brother, i felt like he made the right choice for everybody :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3334855 - 11/08/04 09:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Thats bad ass. Too bad it was some 2000 miles away from me. egh maybe next year though.

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
    #3334858 - 11/08/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: sounds like a blast!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3334896 - 11/08/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Nice report.  Kinda fit the puzzle pieces of it all together for me :wink:.  It's too bad I didn't get to experience the full digi run - though I must've heard bits and pieces because I definitely remember the sound of one somewhere in my heavily sedated state, probably thought it was a dream :stoned:

On friday night Kremlin, 40, and silversoil played some badass strings.. I swear the fire would respond to some of the jams!  a mystical experience indeed :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #3334907 - 11/08/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I was glad you made it Todcasil.  Your a good soul and it was a pleasure to meet you! :thumbup:

And Wrestler...your still one of the funniest mo-fos I ever met!  I am proud to be a part of your army of entertaining puppets. :grin:

Oh, and I posted this pic in the Gathering forum but I think it needs to be seen here as well...

And don't feel bad Muppet...somewhere there are pictures of me passed out in a chair with my mouth hanging open as I snore like a grizzly bear.  The only reason I wasn't taped up is because they used all the tape on you the first night! :grin:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3334923 - 11/08/04 09:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

why does someone have a pacifier around their neck?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3334937 - 11/08/04 09:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

why do you think? :smirk:

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

#3334942 - 11/08/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ha ha he was assed out. Dont mean to be rude but the first thing I would have done was swing as soon as I felt something on my face.

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: geokills]
    #3334946 - 11/08/04 09:41 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Geo, how was the late night drive home?  Or did you just sleep and leave it up to Krem?! :smirk:  Glad you guys made it safe.  And glad to have met you!  Your always welcome in Vegas! And as a side note...when going throught the weekends pics my wife saw a pic of you two sitting there and said "Whos that?!  Those guys look kinda normal!".  I'm still not sure why she singled Geo and Krem out as 'normal' compared to the rest of us?! :confused:  I guess you'll just have to paint your faces green or something next time.. :shrug:

--------------------

Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3334948 - 11/08/04 09:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I would guess 40.

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3334964 - 11/08/04 09:44 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:
I would guess 40.

Give that man a prize!

--------------------

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3334975 - 11/08/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

LMAO... we were all normal there :smile:

the norm was anything you happened to be :wink:

and im wishing i had a pacifire that night....

to quote my cousin the day after taking his first roll:

"man, my jaw muscles must be three times as big as they used to!"

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3335030 - 11/08/04 09:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Hah, glad to hear I'm normal.. I think :crazy2:
The drive home went by surprisingly quickly, in a lengthy sort of way, but Krem and I did indeed make it through alive after some much needed fuel from Wendy's.  Will definitely shoot you a PM if I find myself heading into Vegas vicinity.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
    #3335114 - 11/08/04 10:09 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds like an awesome time  :thumbup:

I hope you come out to the Ohio gathering next summer, the last years one was huge and this upcoming one will be even bigger.

When do we get some more pics?!  :grin:

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: Thor]
    #3335124 - 11/08/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i think i can arrange for the ohiao gathering since its so far in advance...

ill have to check with some Az shroomerites to see whos going so we can all go together!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Invisiblefearfect
Loc: Flag
    #3335192 - 11/08/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i didnt read it but there were lots of smiley faces and hearts

:heart:

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland Flag
Re: okay, my version of what happened in Az Gathering 11/04 [Re: fearfect]
    #3335206 - 11/08/04 10:25 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

fearfect said:
i didnt read it but there were lots of smiley faces and hearts

:heart:

lol, damn ADD generation :wink:

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3335781 - 11/09/04 01:15 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats fuckin great man!

Yah the ride was....interesting.....delerium + driving = fun :smile:

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag