Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLuciferSam2
Madcap

Loc: Milton Keynes, UK
Liberty Caps - why not indoor growing?
    #3313121 - 11/03/04 07:18 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Just wondered why there is no TEK for growing Libs indoors? - someone told me a long long time ago that there was a specfic reason why it's almost impossible to grow libs indoors, but I can't remember what the guy said..

Surely, advances in grow technology will at some point overcome the difficulties?

I would welcome your comments and thoughts.

Thanks all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHambo
Limey

Loc: UK
Re: Liberty Caps - why not indoor growing? [Re: LuciferSam2]
    #3316140 - 11/03/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It would be nice eh, for pure nostalgia without having to get wet and cold and STILL not find any...

I saw a thing recently.. some boffin WAS growing them in a glass flask. Though I have no idea why, I reckon they just don't look as robust as cubes. Maybe it takes too long to get a good culture.. contam problem.. that would be my estimation.

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Liberty Caps - why not indoor growing? [Re: Hambo]
    #3316755 - 11/03/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, there are several pictures of them growing in glass flasks. It's apparently incredibly difficult to cultivate these. Its something with the way it grows in relation to the substrate or grass or something. It's not merely a matter of preferance, if it was more possible you can bet it would be done. Sorry for the lack of specific info, hopefully someone will clear it up.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale